Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warden Stilwater is back in Battle for Azeroth so I'm pretty sure "Yeah but he was punished!" isn't going to hold water for long.

Every day, the conspiracy that Sylvanas ordered the Wrathgate and just cleaned up the loose ends afterwards sounds a little truer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    what happen in southshore
    Bacterial decomposition.

I mean after Teldrassil is even a shock that Sylvanas did this? She wanted to cripple Kul'tiras' food production by attacking the vale, how is this not in line with her already displayed ruthless methods?

Until there's a coup, soldiers will go where their Warchief tells them.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    By that logic there are few civilian deaths in warcraft, because almost everyone at least tries to fight back.
    Well when one faction in particular (not naming names here) historically has shown to not care about whether you fight back or not...

It doesn't mean you're not a civilian anymore. I'm pretty sure if you take shots at enemy soldiers they're not going to spare you just because you're not in uniform. The non-combatants in Taurajo were let through unharmed.
    Last edited by TheRagebear; 2018-08-16 at 08:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraddark View Post
    I don't get why the Horde attack neutral kingdoms. Gilneas and Kul Tiras weren't in the Alliance until after the Horde attacked them.
    Gilneas stood alone and the Horde thought they could conquer a new region with new resources quicky and easily from an old hated enemy. Also Slyvannas wants corpses. Gilneas was hardly innocent so far as the Horde are concerned. Orcs suffered in prison camps and one assumes Forsaken were annoyed Genn abandoned them to the Scourge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post

Ah, here it is.
    1. Don't think anyone says Forsaken are good.
    2. Gilneas was an old enemy of the Horde and they saw an opening to attack them. No different then Kul Tiras in Durotar
    3. War port used to bring materials that were in turn used to invade Horde lands. Regardless of jiana 'views' Theramore was a military target that needed to be removed in wartime
    4. War time, unneeded but it happens
    5. See point 1. Also happened in war time.
    6. Just what? That was the Allaince and Horde fighting a legitimate battle over a former scoruge holding.

No one says the Horde is some lawful good entity but like the Allaince it is a grey

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khuzog View Post
    Warden Stilwater is back in Battle for Azeroth so I'm pretty sure "Yeah but he was punished!" isn't going to hold water for long.

Every day, the conspiracy that Sylvanas ordered the Wrathgate and just cleaned up the loose ends afterwards sounds a little truer.
    I can see that happening regardless of original intend if only to sell her as always being totally evil.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    So as some of you know, the horde launches a full scale attack on the village.

Brennadam does not train troops or make weapons, it did not even have a garrison, it was a farming village.

A farming village the Horde chose to firebomb and invade over various other military targets in the region.

No some may argue the fact the village produced food makes it a military target, but the actions of the horde in taking the village are not justifiable.

They fire bombed not only civilians, but also food stores, both stupid and evil.

After the bombing they seed their troops in, to slaughter the fleeing villagers, its not forsaken or goblins dong the slaughtering, on no, its Darkspeer, impaling fleeing villagers in the back with throwing spears, Orcs strangling farmers with their bare hands...

And to top it all of they have an Azerite tank, all for a farming village a few grunts to secure. Its both evil and stupid.

Where is the Honor now?
    And food feeds troops and troops fight in wars. Stop being such a bitch and accept that in war people do bad shit. Honor is lost on all sides because honor means nothing to losers. I spent the last hour burning Orcs with Azerite at a horde logging camp and killing goblin miners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Two people were fired. Yet the focus has been squared solely on one of them because.... Vagina?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post

Ah, here it is.
    Wow dickman you just reached legendary status with that pic. That's so perfect lol!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

The Horde built Warfang Hold in Stormsong Valley and needed to supply it somehow.

They know that a bunch of humans who attacked their innocent villages previously on Kalimdor are going to become a threat eventually if left alone, even if they aren't yet a part of the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    The Horde built Warfang Hold in Stormsong Valley and needed to supply it somehow.

They know that a bunch of humans who attacked their innocent villages previously on Kalimdor are going to become a threat eventually if left alone, even if they aren't yet a part of the Alliance.
    That’s the same self-fulfilling prophecy that brought about the attack on Darnassus: “Ooh, they might want to hurt us eventually, let’s attack them first!” *Surprise attack on civilian target* *Alliance gets angry* “See? They have it in for us!”

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    That’s the same self-fulfilling prophecy that brought about the attack on Darnassus: “Ooh, they might want to hurt us eventually, let’s attack them first!” *Surprise attack on civilian target* *Alliance gets angry* “See? They have it in for us!”
    Its main Horde's dogma since Draenor wars.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    The orc cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    Oh no! Didn’t you hear? It was a military target full of spooky tauren hunters... That were on the hunt during the attack.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s alright, one time is enough
    The Alliance also allowed all the civilians who didn't chose to stay back and fight to flee.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    The Alliance also allowed all the civilians who didn't chose to stay back and fight to flee.
    They are really grateful! I’m sure they have only positive reviews about how Alliance burned their homes and a few braves souls that stayed behind to protect them. And then fricking bombarded the place! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    They are really grateful! I’m sure they have only positive reviews about how Alliance burned their homes and a few braves souls that stayed behind to protect them. And then fricking bombarded the place! XD
    They seemed grateful when they killed the general who did it and strung up his corpse by the side of the road.

I'm sure the Alliance would do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    They seemed grateful when they killed the general who did it and strung up his corpse by the side of the road.

I'm sure the Alliance would do the same.
    Oh, I’m sure they would! Or, more possibly, Anduin would forgive and forget.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Hillsbrad is done by a psycho that is punished by the Forsaken, Gilneas was Garrosh's idea, as was Theramore, Andorhal belongs to the Lordaeronians as it always did. So... It leaves us with Southshore.
    Garrosh forbade Sylvanas from using the Plague vs. Gilneas but after being outsmarted by the Gilneas Liberation Front up and down Silverpine she was like "Fuck it, bring in the Plague Cauldrons NOW!". Southshore getting Plague bombed happened after that chronologically and the town was rendered uninhabitable.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Ripsnarl View Post
    Funniest part is Sylvanas paranoia strikes again. At moment of the attack Kul Tiras is not Alliance - even more Jaina and PC emissary are sent to prison.

Sylvanas' reasoning "Sooner or later they will join Alliance and attack us" in nutshell.
    She had no idea how they would react to Jaina and more than likely had to assume with her power she would make them join her by force. Jaina has shown no remorse really about what happened until recently and only really her father indicated that she was disowned and he died rather than really bring word back himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Wow dickman you just reached legendary status with that pic. That's so perfect lol!
    Not really considering half of them don't apply.

Let's see the survivors was with Garrosh's horde which wasn't our horde anymore. The human seedling thing really has no bearing on anything. Theramore was 100% a military target and got what it deserved by stationing troops there and using it as a staging ground for multiple fronts. Andorhal was a war zone as was southshore so I'm not even sure why you list those. The only real unprovoked attack would be Gilneas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Garrosh forbade Sylvanas from using the Plague vs. Gilneas but after being outsmarted by the Gilneas Liberation Front up and down Silverpine she was like "Fuck it, bring in the Plague Cauldrons NOW!". Southshore getting Plague bombed happened after that chronologically and the town was rendered uninhabitable.
    Garrosh wanted the Forsaken to get slaughtered there. That's why he forbade them to be effective. He intended to have his orcs finish the job.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Not really considering half of them don't apply.

Let's see the survivors was with Garrosh's horde which wasn't our horde anymore. The human seedling thing really has no bearing on anything. Theramore was 100% a military target and got what it deserved by stationing troops there and using it as a staging ground for multiple fronts. Andorhal was a war zone as was southshore so I'm not even sure why you list those. The only real unprovoked attack would be Gilneas.
    The amount of time between Theramore's destruction and Garrosh's fall leads me to believe the enslaved survivors were a thing long before SoO, but that's just my speculation.

Southshore was a military threat one could argue, but then the forsaken continued to hunt down the displaced residents as though they could really do anything. This leads to the human seedling which just goes to show the Horde's (or at least the forsaken's) unnecessary cruelty to a people they've already rendered a non-threat. Something the Horde is keen on doing as we see in Brennadam once again, civilians impaled to walls by spears and slaughtered in their homes because the Horde is fighting for survival.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Garrosh wanted the Forsaken to get slaughtered there. That's why he forbade them to be effective. He intended to have his orcs finish the job.
    I don't know if it was intended that they be slaughtered, more like he didn't care about them. He considered the benefits that their undeath does objectively give them and considered how they could best be used without considering their well-being. Arrows in the quiver, one might say.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    I don't know if it was intended that they be slaughtered, more like he didn't care about them. He considered the benefits that their undeath does objectively give them and considered how they could best be used without considering their well-being. Arrows in the quiver, one might say.
    It was in Sylvanas' vision in Shadowlands when she killed herself. Forsaken were being used as cannon fodder. And orcs waited in the rear to walk on their corpses to victory.