Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard's way of artificially extending the time span of the game because they know it's garbage and people will give up otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    People expressed this concern on the beta.. But you know.. its beta things will be different at launch

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The worst part about Azerite gear is that you can't even trade it if you don't need it. And that the damn things seem to be the most common type of loot in dungeons.

That and the fact that it doesn't titanforge makes doing the last boss of the instance pretty pointless if they only drop azerite gear you have better versions of.

Shit system is shit. I have been saying this since it appeared on beta. There was so much feedback on their system being shit but of course it went live.

so apparently on the US realm the requirement is lowered

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...74/unknown.png

if it's true, then it feels nice to be vindicated

edit: live on EU too

so you can all suck it

apparently blizzard doesnt think I "rushed" the game.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-08-18 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post

so you can all suck it

Don't think it's live on EU yet, still have 2 340 pieces with insane requirements
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Don't think it's live on EU yet, still have 2 340 pieces with insane requirements
    it is I could get my first trait on my chest

it is I could get my first trait on my chest
    Right, I'm just blind. Don't mind me.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

so you can all suck it

Ill log in and check now. Will provide a update in a moment, I hope its retro active for items you already got.

Edit: none of my 310 armor's changed, So it mite ether be slowly rolling out or just hotfixed for mythic items.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

so you can all suck it

watch the drones avoid this thread now

lol

becaue despite me doing every single source of AP I still cant even get the first trait on them

in fact I'm not even close

and before you say "give it a few days"

no matter how you spin it, having to stare at a +15 ilvl upgrade in your inventory because of mistuned timegating is just bad.
    Nothing stops you from equiping it, the armor is working as intended, anyone with mythic gear rushed through content and now has to AP up since theyve geared up already. Everything is working as intended except for you brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Countless View Post
    Back in my day I played a game called Asheron's Call. You could relatively do any quest as long as you could enter the portal (Most ranged from 30+ to 50+ [Max level was 126 at one point then 275]). You could sit on gear for months upon months until you could reach the level or skill level check for them. I think people are just way too hasty and can't be excited about a cool goal to work towards anymore.
    Was thinking this, not pointing fingers at anyone. But the younger generation even in jobs, if they cannot be promoted ASAP upon being hired. They will most def. quit and then have the mentality that the whole world is against them.

So neeedy
    Armory - R.IO - If you give a Bear a Bratwurst, He´s gonna want some brains!

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    Nothing stops you from equiping it, the armor is working as intended, anyone with mythic gear rushed through content and now has to AP up since theyve geared up already. Everything is working as intended except for you brain.
    Seems blizzard disagree's since they just changed the requirement's of the gear.

And the irony in the last part is just so good.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

did you miss the part where even blizzard agreed this was stupid and hot fixed it?

Wish all customers were so loyal. Milk yall for a dollar selling water

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    This would be akin to getting a set piece from a raid, but not being able to equip it until you got a second set piece.
    This has literally happened ever since i started playing in wod and was also a thing in legion due to the potential of having 4p+2p
    Whats your argument? its not unfun, its fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Where did you see this?
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=286528/...uced-in-hotfix
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Where did you see this?
    Posted on the same page as that quote.

@Lucetia I guess people didn't rush and it was fucken broken because blizzard just hotfixed it.

#TheMoreYouKnow
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-08-18 at 01:21 AM.

As always you can find a willing drone to defend Blizzard for anything in mmo-c, even Blizzard itself disagrees with them. Really makes you think.

too late mate

you've already been proven wrong by blizzard

go back to your hole

I love how this bullshit was on the beta for months. And people gave feedback about this bullshit from the very first day. And then Blizzard decided to release this bullshit 0 effort and thought put into system... anyways. And 5 days later they finally fix it. I have absolutely no idea how anyone can think of Blizzard as a competent, professional or trustworthy company anymore.