View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Statements? No facts. Pure unadulterated facts. Facts that the minute EU radical extremists are confronted with try to deviate off topic and start chatting about lions, leopards and unicorns or whatever in deflection. Case in point when I demonstrated very recently how the EU is failing its youth by providing no employment opportunities whatsoever.

Was there a murmur on topic from the fanatics? No nothing, nada, zilch. Not even a pathetic excuse for the pathetic EU's towering unemployment figures.
    You don't post facts Dribbles, and you know that. You post lies, opinions based on your own bigotry and links to news stories that either come from places like the Daily Mail (and are also based on lies) or from other sources that actually disprove the points you are trying to make (if you had actually read the stories, instead of just focusing on the headline).

What I find most interesting is the one time where the mask of the idiotic Brexiteer you play on here slipped, and we seemed to get the first genuine glimpse of who you really are. That was when you started to talk about your facist totalitarian desires. Suddenly you stopped seeming like a caricature and started feeling real. Which actually scares me a lot more than the comic relief you are trying to pass off as yourself.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Let's be honest Dribbles: Plenty of the facts you post say the exact opposite of what you claim once one gets beyond the crayons and big headlines.

No-one really wanted to pretend that unemployment was something that fell under EU jurisdiction just to engage with you, but feel free to create a thread about the individual governments failing their voters if you so desire.

Deleted
    i like how the 'woman duties washing cooking cleaning' comment was allowed to slip.

the 1,2,3,4 comment is the first time ive seen dribbles seething.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    i like how the 'woman duties washing cooking cleaning' comment was allowed to slip.

the 1,2,3,4 comment is the first time ive seen dribbles seething.
    It wasn't worth replying to, anyone who agrees with that one is beyond help anyway.
    Our replies are for the benefit of the unwary, not to try and change hopeless cases.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2018-08-17 at 08:21 PM.

EU radical extremists
    What is this nonsense? A radical seeks change, you cant just copy/paste something that some groups are labeled correctly, to whoever you think is in the wrong.

It is classic ad hominim. If you run out of arguments go for the man in stead.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibblewink View Post
    It is classic ad hominim. If you run out of arguments go for the man in stead.
    This is meant to be ironic.... right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Is that a picture of lorries backed up on the A16 at Calais all the way to the Netherlands with rotting food and flowers loaded on board? That Gouda cheese is going to be well matured and mouldy, might as well buy home made English Stilton!
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Im not sure our food rationing stamps will stretch to stilton
    Desperate times = desperate measures, we'll cope.

For fans of bullet points here is how Brexit will decimate EU trade, jobs and people.

1. Automotive. 42000 jobs in the German motor industry lost alone.
    2. Tourism 300000 jobs lost in the Irish tourism industry.
    3. Agriculture 800000 Italian farms gone bust as 2.3bn euro is cut from the CAP budget.
    4. Finance 7000 EU financial funds closed and jobs associated with them lost due to EU -> UK passporting gone.
    5. Pharmaceutical. Unknown millions in the EU dead due to loss of access to some of the worlds biggest drugs companies and medicines based in the UK

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...ustries-latest

What do you think EUrochums? You give me remainer project fear and I raise you with the Brexit alternative version. I promise you, yours is crazier.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

15+ Year Old Account
    This is really just boring now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Losing the debate can feel that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    UK parliament is in recess until a bit over two weeks from now. I'm sure there'll be new developments after that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Na, I'm talking about Dribbles doomsday signs. It was fun at times, now it's just meh, no effort, nothing.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    heres something with more substance than the express : https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...111/pirs.12334

total wipeout UK edition.

- - - Updated - - -

Na, I'm talking about Dribbles doomsday signs. It was fun at times, now it's just meh, no effort, nothing.
    come on don't you like the 'untold millions will die'. hes scrambling for relevence and cant answer basic questions.

its funny how someone can hate the EU that much while being entirely unpatriotic to the UK.

15+ Year Old Account
    come on don't you like the 'untold millions will die'. hes scrambling for relevence and cant answer basic questions.

its funny how someone can hate the EU that much while being entirely unpatriotic to the UK.
    I think it was funnier when he tried to explain stuff away with ridiculous arguments. Now it's just, you'll lose your jobs, you'll lose your money and you'll die. Great, so why give a shit about job and money if we'll die anyway?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Desperate times = desperate measures, we'll cope.
    and here i thought brexit was wonderful, the solution to every evil in UK.

Are you saying that maybe, just maybe, brexit is not as pink flower and rainbow it was sold to be? You don't say.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    UK parliament is in recess until a bit over two weeks from now. I'm sure there'll be new developments after that.
    Are you sure?
    Mayby they forgot everything and need to start from scratch?
    How about a Snap Election?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    and here i thought brexit was wonderful, the solution to every evil in UK.

Are you saying that maybe, just maybe, brexit is not as pink flower and rainbow it was sold to be? You don't say.
    Brexit will be as pink a flower as Toulouse mon ami. And luckily for you, not so many crazy Germans like Slanty will be popping over for your cheese now that schengen seems dead.

The German government is considering reintroducing border controls with France...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...083200194.html

Influenced by Brexit maybe and the British desire for border controls....if only this had been done prior to the referendum the EU might not have lost one of its biggest cash cows. Too little too late, tick tock.

Just bringing you more facts eurochums, more facts.

Brexit will be as pink a flower as Toulouse mon ami. And luckily for you, not so many crazy Germans like Slanty will be popping over for your cheese now that schengen seems dead.

The German government is considering reintroducing border controls with France...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...083200194.html

Influenced by Brexit maybe and the British desire for border controls....if only this had been done prior to the referendum the EU might not have lost one of its biggest cash cows. Too little too late, tick tock.

Just bringing you more facts eurochums, more facts.
    Germany.....MAY BE......CONSIDERING.....WHETHER....to reintroduce.

Wow, that really is happening then. Positively, without question. Because you don't say that you may be considering whether to do something unless you absolutely will.

It's a bit like you saying that you may be considering whether to post something sensible in this thread. That sets it up as being a small possibility, but of course we all know it won't happen.

How's the whole totalitarian facist thing coming along Dribbles? Do you feel better now you've allowed a bit of the real you to leak into this debate?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.