Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xvolte View Post
    Do any of you have any good recommendations for a good youtube channel that covers PvE and one that covers PvP in detail? Somebody that updates pretty regularly
    Infexious Gaming. Mainly PvE.

I'm on my phone so I can't link to the channel directly.

He's good, knows the class well. So he won't say stupid shit like other YouTubers about Rogues or their playstyle.

Only problem is he barely speaks English (he has a rough accent lol) , so I actually have to pay complete attention and can't listen to it in the background. He's admitted before he knows he is hard to understand at times, so good people all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Thats why i use snd, i think its superior for normal mythic/hc content
    It is not. It's subpar in all content(except maybe pvp where you really don't wanna be sitting there rerolling)

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Only problem is he barely speaks English (he has a rough accent lol)
    Scottish will do that to you.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    It is not. It's subpar in all content(except maybe pvp where you really don't wanna be sitting there rerolling)
    True baring on trashpack is useful?
    You dont reroll on fast dieing thrash, and snd is better then most of the single rtb rolls.
    Imho its worth it, you loose 5% boss damage but most of the time your fighting thrash mobs.
    Last edited by mmoc96ce41db5d; 2018-08-18 at 03:23 PM.

True baring on trashpack is useful?
    You dont reroll on fast dieing thrash, and snd is better then most of the single rtb rolls.
    Imho its worth it, you loose 5% boss damage but most of the time your fighting thrash mobs.
    That depends on your desired content. If you aim to clear dungeons, 5% boss DPS might be negligigble. But if you're raiding, you'd be stupid for such a trade off, unless you're casual, in that case, who cares about your talents?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    That depends on your desired content. If you aim to clear dungeons, 5% boss DPS might be negligigble. But if you're raiding, you'd be stupid for such a trade off, unless you're casual, in that case, who cares about your talents?
    thats true, but the topic was for mythic dungeons ONLY ^^ no m+ or raiding.
    raid boss, even most of the cleave adds are living long enough , and if not you can switch the targets fast to have a advantage of the rtb rerolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    SnD is horrible for PvP, outside of mindless tunneling damage in bgs, RtB is where your setups come from dependent on what buffs you get and is required for you to do decent burst damage to force cooldowns outside of plunder armour windows.

Like you said its sub par for everything, which is working as intended since its a passive really.

thats true, but the topic was for mythic dungeons ONLY ^^ no m+ or raiding.
    raid boss, even most of the cleave adds are living long enough , and if not you can switch the targets fast to have a advantage of the rtb rerolling.
    The longer adds live the stronger roll the bones gets and the weaker SnD gets, since RnG will even out. I've run through all mythic dungeons this week and RtB overall has easily been better due to the time it takes to clear packs since you will also never drop the 10% haste from alactrity. Even on if packs are dieing super fast it may take you a few rerolls to get a good buff, but then you have it for 40s to plough through the next packs and lets be honest if packs are dieing super fast you are over gearing the content anyways so the talents you have a largely irrelevant other than boosting speed clearing.

SnD was super good on beta when it was at 100%, its totally fine to play it now if you prefer that playstyle, but it is a dps loss overall, at higher keys you will feel it more. Though we'll probably all be speccing sub at those keys to burst infested adds no doubt since its burst and control is busted right now.
    Last edited by mmoc6c2e0bc3b9; 2018-08-19 at 10:21 AM.

Deleted
    Is putting dagger (my second largest ilvl weapon) offhand in outlaw spec bad? Or just worse than a same ilvl one-hand weapon (mace,sword)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jormungandr9113 View Post
    Is putting dagger (my second largest ilvl weapon) offhand in outlaw spec bad? Or just worse than a same ilvl one-hand weapon (mace,sword)
    As long as the damage of that weapon and the stats are better than the ones from the one-hand weapon you can use a dagger.
    Weapon Speed got normalized for Outlaw so you won't get anything from it. However, if your dagger has better damage and stats, use it.
    At the moment I'm using a One-hand mace in MH and Dagger in OH until I get two good one-hand weapons.

Thats why i use snd, i think its superior for normal mythic/hc content
    SnD is objectively worse in every aspect of the game right now. Try it as both. You will not do more damage on ST or AoE with it.

Deleted
    someone tryed the "Teebu's Scorching Straight Sword" bfa world drop sword? Is the proc good enough to compensate the lack of agi/secondary stats?

ilvl 350+ , no agi/stam but a damage proc , i also want it for the transmog.
    Last edited by mmoc96ce41db5d; 2018-08-20 at 11:36 PM.