Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    The Blizzard Brigade are always there in every thread and are just as, if not more, vocal than the criticisers. Which makes you wonder what they are doing posting on the forums endlessly defending BFA if they were really playing and enjoying it.
    It's always the same dudes, too. BFA is so great and full of things to do that they're here defending the game ferociously instead of playing it

Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    Maybe if they put more heart in the game and make it great again the negativity would be less.
    This is the single dumbest post ive read in a long time. The art team did an INCREDIBLE job, as did the audio, game systems, story. Each individual working for blizzard puts their hard work individually, i guarantee u would put out a lump of shit. There is a reason WoW is on top and very successful on the dated subscription model for mmos.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    If you main a shadow priest a significant part of your game was already ruined since pre-expansion patch... the class is God awful now.

That aside, I am taking my sweet time levelling enjoying the quests.
    I was so tired yesterday from rushing leveling the entire day that i passed out on my bed.
    And i entered this state where i was dreaming and paying attention to the dream i was having.

I was entirely messed up.

Today i got to max level

Quote Originally Posted by DarthSwiss View Post
    Wheres the information to support this?
    How would they know what they are talking about if said people didn't play the game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    From the Chris Metzen interview
    "Overall, Metzen doesn't shy away from stern language, expressing embarassment for the behavior of the nerd community. He's concerned with the community's mentality to throw stones online"

And he is right.
    Just look at the frontpage of MMO-C right now.
    With that player bashing he lost all the respect I ever had for him. 50 something yo bashing potential 13 year olds. Yeah, right. Someone has to grow up, but it's not the 13-year-olds

Problem is people started acting to civilized. Back in the day you could just tell people they were faggots and they would fuck off.

I miss the true internet all that still stands from those days of legends is the chans.

I was so tired yesterday from rushing leveling the entire day that i passed out on my bed.
    And i entered this state where i was dreaming and paying attention to the dream i was having.

I was entirely messed up.

Today i got to max level
    tbh its a good expac, simply ignore the vocal minority bunch of fuckin babies as paulie walnuts from the sopranos would say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    The Blizzard Brigade are always there in every thread and are just as, if not more, vocal than the criticisers. Which makes you wonder what they are doing posting on the forums endlessly defending BFA if they were really playing and enjoying it.
    Most threads are started by people who dislike something, and yes, obviously people who do like it, will also answer and 'defend' the game, but that is far different from starting a new thread. And I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm posting this just as I logged in to WoW, so I'm playing and posting at the same time :P

mmo-c is bad, head to reddit, much better.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Online forums are a magnet for people wanting to vent or trolling. Its a common thing for people to want the people that are happy to be unhappy like them. Or to poke people they see are easily triggered when on something like a fan site which can coral people of a same ilk together. It doesnt mean some of the complaints arent warented or they dont have the right to express themselves. It just means when you are reading though these things you have to understand the nature of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthSwiss View Post
    Wheres the information to support this?
    where's the information to support that most people like the game now? The fact is we can't know.. we don't have accurate data either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not a great crime to have a problem with the current expansion.
    Its a crime to have this situation on a site dedicated to fans of the game.
    Bullshit. Being a fan doesn't mean being mindlessly positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    There is things people don't like and do like and they will voice there opinion on those things.
    That is fine and I doubt anyone would disagree. The problem I see is when this disagreement is taken to the level which is attacking the developers and the company.

This is something that was mentioned by Metzen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bitches cry the loudest
    I just ignore it these days, Fanbases/Fandoms end up just being a bunch of toxic entitled children about something they like or enjoyed. Its annoying and altogether mostly unnecessary
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2018-08-18 at 06:29 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    its okay,they just wanted to share their opinion whatever it is.

you know people aren't positive most of the time .
    Last edited by Eluci; 2018-08-18 at 06:51 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe some people are being negative because they don't like BfA so far.

Deleted
    Feels the same. Zones seems to be nicely done, plenty of dungeons, a lot of world quests to do. I have not played all classes, but my guildmates seems to be enjoying what they have, except for shadow priests
    Altho they did not fix god damn bug I reported back in beta about bugs FLYING underwater. :/
    Flush of content does not feel "too much" as it did in legion, it was overhelming,ut for launch it seems to be fair amount of hours to do before raids start. Unless I wanted to play like 100 hours/week. Then I might get bored lol. I don't plan to quit my job so it is all good. Island expeditions is really fun to do with friends, not so fun with pugs.
    Why people complain? IDK, too much salt, nothing else bad in their lives? Seems like an expansion as any other. We shall see if it turns out to be another Legion or another WoD

Deleted
    From the Chris Metzen interview
    "Overall, Metzen doesn't shy away from stern language, expressing embarassment for the behavior of the nerd community. He's concerned with the community's mentality to throw stones online"

And he is right.
    Just look at the frontpage of MMO-C right now.

So it's out fault they ignore a lot of beta feedback and then people cry about it? Ha, weird.

Why make a thread about how much I love a feature? What purpose would it serve to have a circle jerk about something I love? Doesn't make much sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Bitches cry the loudest
    I just ignore it these days, Fanbases/Fandoms end up just being a bunch of toxic entitled children about something they like or enjoyed. Its annoying and altogether mostly unnecessary
    And yet... you're here. Posting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    And yet... you're here. Posting.
    That doesn't effect my statement or the truth of the matter. Its my response to his post about the negativity of the fanbase. Am I taking part in it? No. So....not sure your point exactly?