Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else find it ironic he made a negative thread....to comment about all the negative threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    That doesn't effect my statement or the truth of the matter. Its my response to his post about the negativity of the fanbase. Am I taking part in it? No. So....not sure your point exactly?
    Expecting a level of quality of previous expansions is entitlement now? This is why WoW fans are the worst.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    Maybe if they put more heart in the game and make it great again the negativity would be less.
    Quote Originally Posted by ever444 View Post
    feels good man i was validated
    I love posts like this.

StarCraft was criticized because it was buggy, the balance was shit, and it was casual compared to WarCraft 2.
    WarCraft 3 was criticized because it had QoL improvements over StarCraft and thus was more casual, balance was bad, it was buggy.
    Vanilla WoW was criticized as a buggy, unbalanced, super casual baby's first MMO.
    BC was criticized as being an even more casual experience. This was when the term "welfare epic" came into being.
    WLK was a criticized for being more casual still, buggy, unbalanced, and insanely greedy once they added more paid character services.

The point is that people have been making the same complaints about Blizzard for over 20 years, and literally every single WoW expansion has had the exact same complaints made about it. It's what this community does. I have never ever ever seen this community be positive about the game or anything Blizzard has ever done.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Expecting a level of quality of previous expansions is entitlement now? This is why WoW fans are the worst.
    Wanting things your way, and dismissing all else because you don't favor it is entitlement. The game isn't designed with you just in mind, you aren't going to like everything. No one will. To assume everything needs to be to your liking is entitlement, and to be overwhelmingly negative about things others like, because you don't like it, is again entitlement.

Oh the tiny % of bitchy, whiny & moaning players make forum posts? Nothing new. Been like that since wow came out and forums excisted.

Most of us should be VERY happy that non of these people actually are in a position to have any effect on the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    That doesn't effect my statement or the truth of the matter. Its my response to his post about the negativity of the fanbase. Am I taking part in it? No. So....not sure your point exactly?
    "I just ignore it these days, "

yet, you aren't, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Most of us should be VERY happy that non of these people actually are in a position to have any effect on the game
    Ya just leave the same developers in place that continue to regurgitate variations of the same content over and over. Capital idea 'ol chap

No shit the game gets negativity, people have different opinions why don't you go ahead and make a positivity thread if this bothers you so much. Just because you think it's good doesn't mean other have the same taste and they have to enjoy it and it's perfectly fine to raise their concern about what is wrong and what they dislike. If you don't like this content here then go to Reddit sub where people circlejerk each other and upvote the 1000th original meme about something supposed to be funny thread.
    Last edited by Dizson; 2018-08-18 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bonewax View Post
    Ya just leave the same developers in place that continue to regurgitate variations of the same content over and over. Capital idea 'ol chap
    Same people working on wow? Allrighty then, I guess you havent followed whats been going on in Blizzard over the years No reason to start a discussion with you about that if you cant even read up on that bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Bullshit. Being a fan doesn't mean being mindlessly positive.
    Yeah, but isnt this too much? Just a little tiny bit too much?
    I am a overly negative person myself...but man this made me self aware.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Same people working on wow? Allrighty then, I guess you havent followed whats been going on in Blizzard over the years No reason to start a discussion with you about that if you cant even read up on that bit.
    Oh thats right the main people that helped start the game have already left. Thanks for reminding me of what its like to be a rat on a sinking ship.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    "I just ignore it these days, "

yet, you aren't, are you?
    I'm not taking part in negativity? This post isn't a negative post its talking about all the other negative post in the forums and I was giving a bit of advice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Yeah, but isnt this too much? Just a little tiny bit too much?
    I am a overly negative person myself...but man this made me self aware.
    Yes, it is too much. The amount of toxicity and negativity on these forms is downright abominable. People are entitled.

No, the problem is that you heavily advocate this SJW culture, if you can't defend your points then it's straight toxicity, no one gives a single fuck. People dislike something then let them do it, who says your opinion matters more than others? Negative feedback is still feedback, UNLESS its in the rules, which isn't, so they are free to make threads about the problems. Again if you can't tolerate any critic then go to reddit there you can freely surf the right content just for you, without reading any concern about the game. Go take the blue pill and you will feel happy because nothing is there to harm you and your views.

MMO champion is not WoW's MAIN community, there are plenty of communities, do you realise how small this website is compared to the overall playerbase of WoW.
    Last edited by Dizson; 2018-08-18 at 07:20 PM.

The devs don't want to take credit for something that they are responsible for creating. They just need to man up and admit it. Can't start fixing things until you admit the mistakes you made.

I for one am enjoying the expansion so far. The story is great, the cinematics are fantastic. I'm immersed and can't wait to see what comes next. Only thing that feels off is the dungeon with Queen Aszhara. I feel like I missed something story wise to suddenly see her. Then again might be on the alliance side as I only play horde.

Frankly bad class design is the n.1 issue in BFA (and legion).
    There are a lot of other minor issues and BFA has sort of a not-very-exciting story but all those can be overcome or ignored.

Unfortunately there is no way to do the same when the classes are designed poorly and very shallow compared to MOP-era.
    Im not saying MOP had perfect classes but at least they had enough abilities to fill up the action bars and provide some class fantasy.

BFA classes feel like they were made for a defective xbox controller where half the buttons wont work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizson View Post
    No, the problem is that you heavily advocate this SJW culture, if you can't defend your points then it's straight toxicity, no one gives a single fuck. People dislike something then let them do it, who says your opinion matters more than others? Negative feedback is still feedback, UNLESS its in the rules, which isn't, so they are free to make threads about the problems. Again if you can't tolerate any critic then go to reddit there you can freely surf the right content just for you, without reading any concern about the game. Go take the blue pill and you will feel happy because nothing is there to harm you and your views.

MMO champion is not WoW's MAIN community, there are plenty of communities, do you realise how small this website is compared to the overall playerbase of WoW.
    Muh SJW boogeyman keeping me down

Quote Originally Posted by bonewax View Post
    Oh thats right the main people that helped start the game have already left. Thanks for reminding me of what its like to be a rat on a sinking ship.
    The "main" people? A "sinking ship" ?

Well with "main" people I guess you mean those who made classic & BC. Newsflash, been over 10 years since that mate. We all know WotLK changed the game in many ways compared to classic/BC.

How can a game, who has been going on for over 14 years and knocked out every single mmo along the way be a "sinking ship" ?

"rat on a sinking ship"? Why even use those words? sinking ships? This is a GAME among thousands, if not millions by now, you can choose to play. Why spend your time bitching and moaning about a GAME? if you dont like it, move on. Grow a pair and move on.

I try countless games every year, and if I dont like the game, I move on. I dont spend my time bitching and moaning about, lets say, the feature were you can build stuff in Fortnite. Its part of that game. I dont like it, so I leave it be and move on. So should you.

10+ Year Old Account

'I wanted to thank all of you for being a part of this grand quest. I have said a hundred times that having passionate gamers, including the angry ones, is a far better place to be than having a community that doesn’t care. You all care. Like us, you want the game to be the best that it can be. So I ask you to keep on providing your feedback. I promise (and I rarely promise!) that the developers care very much about what you have to say.

I’ll be out there, and I can’t imagine it will be that hard to find me.

Hugs,
    Ghostcrawler'

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/10715261517

Quote Originally Posted by Kraddark View Post
    Most people are enjoying the game and playing it. Just accept it and avoid the forums until more technical discussion starts cropping up (best dps specs, raid boss strats, etc).
    Most ppl on the Earth about 7 billions arent playing WOW, most WOW players about 100millions of people who played WOW before and quit it also arent playing WOW.

And not every one who playing WOW enjoying all aspects of it, there is PVP players who dislike and avoid PVE, there is casual players who avoid raiding, there is players who dont care about lore and story and play only for gameplay mechanics etc.

But ofc many of them enjoying game, I know folks who dislike WOW story and dont care about WOW lore but like gameplay mechanics alot and keep playing it.