Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Blizzard Customer Service Experiences

I had the worst experience of my life with the 'Customer Service' of blizzard WoW employees. They seem determined and dead set lazy to dismiss my dilemmas and write it off as simply blaming me over trivial reasons while ignoring the issue at hand.

Especially some of their "customer support agents" on the forums are so arrogant and cranky, lacking any form of sincerity instead treating players like dirt.

Take a look around there's plenty of evidence that these employees responses are more toxic than the common forum trolls and lurkers, clearly drunk on power yet unhappy with their low paid jobs and trying to find fault with everyone.

I'd sooner make costly overseas phone calls directly to blizzard HQ than touch their rotten customer service forums again. The amount of toxicity of the staff there will make your skin crawl.

Do share your customer experience as well.
    Last edited by gorgana; 2018-08-19 at 04:40 AM.

Something tells me that most customer service seems bad to you.

Maybe because you might be a bad customer?

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    They're probably sick of all the bitching and whining from all the impatient players that can't wait to see how features pan out over time.

What did you contact them about?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, most of my experiences with their costume support have been pleasant.

Post proof of your bad experiences or this is a pointless discussion.

Need to set a minimum cap for starting threads, 100 posts before you can create a thread. The amount of new accounts posting anti-blizzard threads is silly.

Deleted
    Considering your account was made just to bitch about the customer service, and in this thread you complain about being banned because "multiple people reported you for no reason other than to report you", it seems like you're the toxic one who's incapable of accepting the consequences of your actions. You can't get banned because multiple people report you without a valid reason. The only way you'll get banned is if you break their ToS. If you harass someone, say something extremely inappropriate, or are a general douchenozzle and are reported for it, you'll likely get banned. Suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Need to set a minimum cap for starting threads, 100 posts before you can create a thread. The amount of new accounts posting anti-blizzard threads is silly.
    Then by your logic there must be a reason for it happening right? So there's your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tussi View Post

With that kind of generalization, best avoid any customer facing professions in future. You are using the exact same dismissiveness the OP is so drop the moral high ground act

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgana View Post
    I had the worst experience of my life with the 'Customer Service' of blizzard WoW employees. They seem determined and dead set lazy to dismiss my dilemmas and write it off as simply blaming me over trivial reasons while ignoring the issue at hand.

Especially some of their "customer support agents" on the forums are so arrogant and cranky, lacking any form of sincerity instead treating players like dirt.

Take a look around there's plenty of evidence that these employees responses are more toxic than the common forum trolls and lurkers, clearly drunk on power yet unhappy with their low paid jobs and trying to find fault with everyone.

I'd sooner make costly overseas phone calls directly to blizzard HQ than touch their rotten customer service forums again. The amount of toxicity of the staff there will make your skin crawl.
    I have yet to have a bad experiance over my good maybe 100 tickets in the last almost 14 years.
    could you explain why and what happened, maybe show screenshots?
    or is it that if you did it would prove you were wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sonç View Post
    Considering your account was made just to bitch about the customer service, and in this thread you complain about being banned because "multiple people reported you for no reason other than to report you", it seems like you're the toxic one who's incapable of accepting the consequences of your actions. You can't get banned because multiple people report you without a valid reason. The only way you'll get banned is if you break their ToS. If you harass someone, say something extremely inappropriate, or are a general douchenozzle and are reported for it, you'll likely get banned. Suck it up.
    Oh thanks for the info, so he got banned and tried to harrass blizz into giving him his account back, and they wont so hes trying to cry about their customer service! got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Nah, most of my experiences with their costume support have been pleasant.

Post proof of your bad experiences or this is a pointless discussion.
    Read above, very relevent

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    They're probably sick of all the bitching and whining from all the impatient players that can't wait to see how features pan out over time.

What did you contact them about?
    Most likely to get unbanned, but they refused so he cried.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tussi View Post

Well yes he was bad enough to get banned from the game so...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

No ToS was broken, no harassment took place. It was simply exploitation of their auto-report banning system and the ban was already unjustified and overturned. But the customer service quality is still the worst ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    No ToS was broken, no harassment took place. It was simply exploitation of their auto-report banning system and the ban was already unjustified and overturned. But the customer service quality is still the worst ever.
    You do not get auto banned from reports, you get auto silenced
    also again provide evidance of this "shit support" screenshots, anything.
    and to answer something within your post no they dont read every single report, they wait till someone gets a decent amount of them then go "ok this dude is doing something" read them, check evidance, and if the evidance proves so, they ban.

A ban is a ban. Not sure what you're getting at.

7+ Year Old Account
    A ban is a ban. Not sure what you're getting at.
    A ban is not a silence, and there is no "auto ban" there is auto silence, silence, and ban, no number of reports will automaticly ban someone, or streamers would have been auto banned countless times.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and to answer something within your post no they dont read every single report, they wait till someone gets a decent amount of them then go "ok this dude is doing something" read them, check evidance, and if the evidance proves so, they ban.
    Sorry to tell you that is not how it works. Many Twitch streamers tested it live and it is obvious they don't check evidence before ban was dealt. One guy even wrote 'I Love WoW' in chat and his subscribers reported him for it and he was still chat banned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to tell you that is not how it works. Many Twitch streamers tested it live and it is obvious they don't check evidence before ban was dealt. One guy even wrote 'I Love WoW' in chat and his subscribers reported him for it and he was still chat banned.
    ok so how old are you?
    A BAN
    and a
    SILENECE
    are not the same thing
    stop getting the two confused, it is not a CHAT BAN it is a CHAT SILENCE

also he was silenced for only a few hours, then as blizz does with everyone automatcily sileneced, they checked to see what was said, and removed it.

I wish this site could do something about all these threads started by low post count "new" accounts. We have some people here with a lot of time on their hands.

I never had anything but prompt, courteous and excellent service with Blizz.

One time I had an issue with a lost character. Not only was the character restored but a few months later they gifted me WoD when it was on pre sale. I was actually worried that someone hacked my account and bought WoD, so I contacted Blizz to see what was going on, they said my account was fine and they just wanted to apologize again for the lost character and to say thank you for being a good customer since just after BC.

Something tells me, the people that bitch about Blizz are the same people that treat most people in customer service shitty.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not had any major issues with them. Most of them are really friendly and a couple have helped me out greatly. I have had one or two where they don't seem to have read my Ticket but overall I would rate them good.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    You didn't even describe the issue. There's really not much else to do here but to flame you. Oh well.
    I've always had good, clear responses, but to be honest I haven't had to put in very many CS tickets - most things just work
    Nah it's fine to flame me if u want. This is just my experience and it was so frustrating I just had to vent a little, since they will simply ban you on blizzard forum(reason my account is new).
    If you had positive or negative experience just share if any, though i guess it would depend what channels you went through.

Edit: Yea the survey only shows for ticket support, but not forum.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I've only had quick wonderful interactions best of any customer service I've ever contacted.