Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    About your input sure, not the topic at hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    So his wife is American(?), his kids are American, and we can't confirm if he's a murderer or not.

Why was ICE going after this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    So his wife is American(?), his kids are American, and we can't confirm if he's a murderer or not.

If I had to guess.... expired tags? /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    This thread is about a murderer, not your irrelevant cases that doesn't involve anyone in the story.
    What murderer? There is no convicted murderer being talked about. Perhaps you're in the wrong thread?

The ICE alleges that he is wanted for murder by his own government.

To break that down into English for you: An organization that has shown itself to have highly questionable if not downright bias judgment that has already arrested hundreds of legal immigrants and even native spanish citizens has arrested a man while he was taking his wife to the hospital, alleging that he is wanted for murder by his own government. Wanted for murder meaning he's not even been convicted yet, but is one of the suspects even if ICE is telling the truth, which the Mexican government so far has given a big fat "LOL NOPE" to.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Oh my, look at all the fucks I have to give.
    No one knows if he is a murderer, Mexico doesn't have anything like that connected to him, so how America can when Mexican government doesn't, doesn't make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    What murderer? There is no convicted murderer being talked about. Perhaps you're in the wrong thread?

To break that down into English for you: An organization that has shown itself to have highly questionable if not downright bias judgment that has already arrested hundreds of legal immigrants and even native spanish citizens has arrested a man while he was taking his wife to the hospital, alleging that he is wanted for murder by his own government. Wanted for murder meaning he's not even been convicted yet, but is one of the suspects even if ICE is telling the truth, which the Mexican government so far has given a big fat "LOL NOPE" to.
    In a personal case, a British woman in California that is the mother of an acquaintance was detained by ICE. She's black, she's from England, she has lived her for quite some years now. Is illegal immigration so great from England that ICE is just detaining people? Like what in the fuck, she had her green card and everything but they still detained her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    In a personal case, a British woman in California that is the mother of an acquaintance was detained by ICE. She's black, she's from England, she has lived her for quite some years now. Is illegal immigration so great from England that ICE is just detaining people? Like what in the fuck, she had her green card and everything but they still detained her.
    I have a friend on discord whose wife is a cuban immigrant's daughter, in other words she's a legal full citizen. They detained her, and even after they brought out her birth certificate, ICE kept her another WEEK before they were forced by her lawyer to let her out. Yes, past the legal detainment period. I told them they should sue, they didn't want to be bothered with the legal mess.

People act as if ICE is absolute and infallible because "MUH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!", when they've proven themselves not only incompetent but bias as fuck.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account

That's what a trial or hearing is for. If he is innocent, then that is what will come out of it.

This is from https://www.ice.gov/removal-statistics/2016

Over 240 thousand deportations in 2016, you think there might be one or two mistakes? I do.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post

No kidding! We can't even confirm that he killed anyone and he's already had a bunch of kids, so he's practically more of an American than I am. He's basically a quintessential dreamer!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Love how all Pro-ICE chuds just ignore the pregnant women.
    I like how your ignoring that she wasn’t in labour and she evidently was more then cable of driving herself to the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Kay and? He's been here illegally for 12 years.
    And I'm just saying that the homicide charges are currently unconfirmed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Oh the mans lawyer is saying he didnt do anything. You dont say?
    The Mexican Consulate is saying they can't confirm the charges...

There's kind of a difference between "My client is innocent of these charges" and "there is no record of my client ever being charged"
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2018-08-19 at 06:32 PM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    No kidding! We can't even confirm that he killed anyone and he's already had a bunch of kids, so he's practically more of an American than I am. He's basically a quintessential dreamer!
    I can't confirm whether you killed someone or not, and neither can the American government... so... your argument here is rather dumb.

I have a friend on discord whose wife is a cuban immigrant's daughter, in other words she's a legal full citizen. They detained her, and even after they brought out her birth certificate, ICE kept her another WEEK before they were forced by her lawyer to let her out. Yes, past the legal detainment period. I told them they should sue, they didn't want to be bothered with the legal mess.

People act as if ICE is absolute and infallible because "MUH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!", when they've proven themselves not only incompetent but bias as fuck.
    That's just fucking ridiculous... it feels like a scary time to be anything but a white man or woman honestly. In my family there has been now quite some worry over flying and traveling to parts of the country and they're all American but they aren't all white and people we know getting detained when they're permanent residents is a huge problem. Stopping Puerto Ricans because they speak Spanish and "look" illegal even though they're literally American... like it's just ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course mexico is saying that.
    Why do you say "of course" you realize Mexico would prefer to have their citizens right? Also more Mexicans have been heading to Mexico than coming here, and the majority of the illegal immigration isn't coming from Mexico but from illegal immigration into Mexico from central America and then Central Americans into America not Mexicans.

Of course mexico is saying that.
    Why would the Mexican government want to help someone they believe is a murderer escape justice?

Critical thinking. Invest in some.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Weird that no one cites the 'charge' except that article and Fox News. No one can confirm it and it is not mentioned in ICE's official statement. Instead they released some stuff about deporting any illegals.

Maybe he does have charges but why not say so in their official statement?
    That still doesn't negate the fact "has been living in the U.S. illegally for 12 years".

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Keeping people as slaves and denying them their due process is also doing a good job?
    No one is being enslaved, but keep projecting, child.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't doubt this at all. We have had a long standing issue with ICE detaining or even deporting American Citizens.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-appeals-court

https://news.vice.com/article/the-us...s-own-citizens

I mean when you start illegally detaining and/or deporting 20,000 of your own citizens because they aren't the right color you have a serious problem on your hands.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    No one is being enslaved, but keep projecting, child.
    Oh I see all that evidence you brought to dispute my claims I see.

my turn: http://www.pogo.org/our-work/article...wyers-say.html
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7c1730ce0f19
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/04/o...ced-labor.html

I'll take an apology or your stunned silence.

Which is a minor crime.
    For which ICE is tasked with enforcing.

I can't confirm whether you killed someone or not, and neither can the American government... so... your argument here is rather dumb.
    I realize you have an innate affinity for defending the criminally inclined, but surely you recognize the difference between an American who stands accused of nothing and an illegal alien that's accused of murder, right?