Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account

Tandred (Spoilers)

I'm pretty sure Blizzard wouldn't just bring Tandred back with no intention of using him. He's the only son left of Daelin Proudmoore and the brother of Jaina. Some of the most important Warcraft characters are in his blood and he's still in his prime unlike Katherine (but she still serves a purpose by being the one that brings Kul Tiras back in to the Alliance)

I just think there has to be something more to his return. We know he's an explorer (it says that on his "grave") so I think he found something that he couldn't tell anyone about because he was lost at sea. It could be the Dragon Isles, it could be Nazjatar or it could even be something Old God related but I think he knows something we are going to find out about real soon.

What do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He will die motivational death for jaina. Trust me on that one.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He will die motivational death for jaina. Trust me on that one.
    But will he do more than that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Forsaken found the body of Derek Proudmoore. Such delightful possibilities...

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Forsaken found the body of Derek Proudmoore. Such delightful possibilities...
    I only see 2 possible outcomes from that

1) Godfrey 2.0 who betrays the horde at a critical moment making Nathanos and the leaders presents at the moment utterly fools

2) Goes in a rampage killing hordes and wanting to kill Jaina for her "betray" against Daelin

Will die in a patch to make "Jaina's sad life" storyline even more dramatic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I only see 2 possible outcomes from that

1) Godfrey 2.0 who betrays the horde at a critical moment making Nathanos and the leaders presents at the moment utterly fools

2) Goes in a rampage killing hordes and wanting to kill Jaina for her "betray" against Daelin
    3) Gets rejected and hated by his living siblings, becomes a leading Forsaken admiral, brings the knowledge of Kul Tiran weaknesses.

3) Gets rejected and hated by his living siblings, becomes a leading Forsaken admiral, brings the knowledge of Kul Tiran weaknesses.
    The kultirans reaccepted the traitorous Jaina back and she isn't undead fobic, a undead sibling won't phase them, besides we have already admirals from kultiras in our side from the war campaign with more experience than Tandred, without mention this guy hates the orc with a fury so the horde would get a lot of "colateral damage" with this guy

The kultirans reaccepted the traitorous Jaina back and she isn't undead fobic, a undead sibling won't phase them, besides we have already admirals from kultiras in our side from the war campaign with more experience than Tandred, without mention this guy hates the orc with a fury so the horde would get a lot of "colateral damage" with this guy
    Honestly the whole plan of raising Stormwind's citizenry, or really any humans Sylvanas and her forces have recently slaughtered seems incredibly dumb when the only thing keeping them from immediately turning on her is social ostracization from their living relatives. I mean I suppose that's managed to work for her this far along but when even Genn has managed to hone down his hatred for the forsaken to a focus on Sylvy herself... ehhh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Undeath does wonders to one's perspective. See brother Zelling's questline.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Honestly the whole plan of raising Stormwind's citizenry, or really any humans Sylvanas and her forces have recently slaughtered seems incredibly dumb when the only thing keeping them from immediately turning on her is social ostracization from their living relatives. I mean I suppose that's managed to work for her this far along but when even Genn has managed to hone down his hatred for the forsaken to a focus on Sylvy herself... ehhh.
    IKR, probably the developers has forgotong about Godfrey and Putress or maybe Sylvanas has a back up plan for that

Undeath does wonders to one's perspective. See brother Zelling's questline.
    Zelling is still the same guy, and Tadred really hates the orcs and probably trolls as well, this guy probably will remind the players about the free will of the forsakens and some of them would rather kill more of their own kind than joining

I assume he'll be important in the war campaign when he hears about his brother. Possible new Alliance follower?

He'll sacrifice himself for Jaina and Katherine because in Blizzard's eyes the only thing a man can do that's not toxic masculinity is protect his family.

15+ Year Old Account
    Zelling is still the same guy,
    As all Forsaken are. But the living think otherwise. See how Zelling's family reacted.
    and Tadred really hates the orcs and probably trolls as well, this guy probably will remind the players about the free will of the forsakens and some of them would rather kill more of their own kind than joining
    You meant Derek. Kill one's own kin, the only society that would accept you as you are? I wouldn't.

Deleted
    I might be mistaken, but didn't Nathanos specifically mention that he's ordered not to raise Derek?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    I'm pretty sure Blizzard wouldn't just bring Tandred back with no intention of using him.
    4Head by this time you should already know blizzard capacity.

Btw he will probably die o burst Jaina story

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tandred should have been declared as the Lord Admiral imo. Jaina saved the fleet but she should not have accepted being the Admiral herself.

Looking forward to the Jaina/Tandred interaction and Tandred's involvement in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    Tandred should have been declared as the Lord Admiral imo. Jaina saved the fleet but she should not have accepted being the Admiral herself.

Looking forward to the Jaina/Tandred interaction and Tandred's involvement in the future.
    But that wouldn't fit into narrative.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    But will he do more than that?
    I don't think so. Alliance story is painfully jaina-centric. My personal guess that we will see good old "Look she makes mistakes so she isn't omnipotent and her brother must sacrifice himself for her but she ends up as better person as result" scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    I facedesk'd when I learned of it. Jaina's theme since MoP has been that of an unstable bitch, so I hoped she'd never get another leadership position. I mean, even the Dalaran gig was forced, leaning on some random prophecy by Krasus, and what did she do with it? Violently rounded up innocent civilians without explanation or due process. Then tried to bar the planet's most powerful/second most powerful faction from helping Azeroth survive a looming apocalypse, and once countered by her peers in the council she got all pissy and left to do some solo crap that, for all we know, amounted to nothing but some dead demons here and there. This is the woman that, once again, was granted a leadership position.

Well, since it's war and all, perhaps Jaina's unstable hatred serves the Alliance well this time. Up to the point when we have to stop the hostilities for the planet's sake.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

This whole arc made me really loathe the story. Traitor who let her own father die becomes Lord Admiral. Blizzard is really pushing some shitty thinking shenanigans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erbel View Post
    He'll sacrifice himself for Jaina and Katherine because in Blizzard's eyes the only thing a man can do that's not toxic masculinity is protect his family.
    But isn't that toxic too? Their survival, all thanks to some male?