Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am just patiently waiting for that 330 WQ shield reward since no boss is willing to drop one for me

Deleted
    I ran a dungeon and got 0 items. I then ran another dungeon and got 2. It evens itself out. You got roughly a 20% chance to get an item from a boss, not counting the bad luck protection.

Back in Vanilla I have a very distinct memory of doing 6 UBRS runs before I actually got something I wanted. The game doesn't cateer to people that want free stuff. If you want to get rewarded for low effort play something else.

Not having a problem with drops personally, I'm 336 atm and I have seen people that are well above 340+, it's just RNG, RNG will always be a factor in WoW. I don't want a guaranteed drop in dungeons because if it drops on a boss I don't actually need or want, it could fuck up my chances of getting a better reward or something I was actually aiming for.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

15+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of emmisary reward, today horde got an 340 2h weapon, alliance got 700gold...wtf is that?
    Should increase rep/gold reward from "elite" WQs
    How hard can it be to have equal reward for both factions.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Speaking of emmisary reward, today horde got an 340 2h weapon, alliance got 700gold...wtf is that?
    Yea, that's pretty BS I have to admit, 340 weapon vs 700g? not a hard choice to make... Alliance did get a 340 Azerite Chest Piece the other day though.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by MalfLFT View Post
    So do I, but having something for 5 Days is Hardly a year. Consider how fking crazy it is that you Are mad about having 1 item for 5 less than a week without getting an upgrade
    Last time I checked, a 789 ilvl piece when you are 868 isn't five fucking days. That's nearly a 100 ilvl difference, and I've had it since questing in Stormheim, November 2016! I don't give a fuck if it was scaled to my ilvl or whatever, that's massive amounts of stats being lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorelash View Post
    Oh look its one of those posts again. BFA started less than a week ago. Tell me, do you really want to be maxed out already? To log in and wondering what to do?

Next week and the week after more and more people got the items they need and are willing to share it with you. Especially of you queue with friends/guildies/communities.

But can we for once be a bit more positive about the game?
    Sorry, but how can run some dungeons and get absolutely zero loot, in a game that is very loot-centric possibly be positive in any way? I'm not try to be toxic or whatever, but to me it sounds like a waste of time, no?

Uhm, the Horde reward was also 700 gold. My entire guild was discussing it being a lame emissary reward, and it is what I physically recieve. None of us got a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    Guaranteed loot aside, can we all agree that the chance to get zero loot in a single instance run should be significantly less than it seems to be?

From my personal experience: About 20-30% of my dungeon runs have awarded no loot.
    So that means that 70-80% of the time you are getting loot

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Yea, that's pretty BS I have to admit, 340 weapon vs 700g? not a hard choice to make... Alliance did get a 340 Azerite Chest Piece the other day though.
    Which horde are you with? I got a 340 hat, not a weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

Which horde are you with? Horde on alexstraza/terrokar got a piece of azurite gear, *not* a weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in 2005 I had a friend who used to organise nightly 10-man UBRS runs to get his Shadowcraft Tunic and it took him 3 months. Shit happens and these days we've got it good.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Which horde are you with? I got a 340 hat, not a weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

Which horde are you with? Horde on alexstraza/terrokar got a piece of azurite gear, *not* a weapon.

I'm not with Horde, I was replying to someone who said they got a 340 weapon I'm on EU Alliance, the only 340 loot i've seen so far outside of Dungeons is from a WQ and that was a chestpiece with terrible traits, all of the Emissaries I've had so far have been gold, rep or war resources.

The rewards are per character not faction. Yesterday my druid got Azerite and my shaman got 700 gold.

Wait we got what? My Horde emissary quest just gives a 300 azerite piece

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    It's just week 1. Relax.

If you got a full set of 340 gear you'd have even less to do since raids won't be out for 2 more weeks.
    Well, my ilvl is 340 and I still feel like I have plenty to do
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Back in 2005 I had a friend who used to organise nightly 10-man UBRS runs to get his Shadowcraft Tunic and it took him 3 months. Shit happens and these days we've got it good.
    Oh man the nightmares trying to get the dungeon sets in Vanilla. We have been spoilt since then

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    - You chain dungeons with 0 drop, we should get at least ONE GUARANTEED every dungeon.
    - WQ Gold / Azerite rewards are a joke
    - Expeditions are bad and the rewards are worst.

The grind is now worst compared to what was the weapons at the start of Legion.

EDIT : for those who can't understand it, it's not about being in the first or the last week, or being impatient, it's about doing content with very poor / low rewards, or no rewards AT ALL.
    1: no you shouldn't.
    2: everyone likes gold & azerite buffs your character and the most important thing, how is this not useful
    3: agreed, I did the cap and stopped because I'm not wasting my time doing that shit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Well, my ilvl is 340 and I still feel like I have plenty to do
    Outside of reps, do you really though?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Which also have a limit, like in Legion which also means you need to wait more to play the current content, which will take us to the same problem, not enough rewards.
    That limit is 5 ilvls below mythic dungeons and even then they can WF/TF to 355. Could you cry a little more?

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    14 years ago that shit was cool but we re now 14 years older and most of us have different priorities. So unless the game is as popular as fortnite with youngsters I believe its time for blizzard to start respecting its playerbase a wee bit more.
    How is it not respecting the player base? I had runs where I didnt get any loot or missed out on Azerite pieces that weren't needed by players that got it (seriously, whoever decided that Azerite armor is untradable should be kicked in the head) but still managed to get to ilvl 335 over the weekend. If the loot is so ridiculously easy to obtain then there's no value in it.

Do you really want the Fortnite crowd playing WoW?

Deleted
    tl;dr op is an idiot and doesn't know how to gear up