Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Im 325 as a dps and its still frustrating trying to get accepted into Mythic groups in the Group Finder. "DECLINED DECLINED DECLINED"
    I remember this also happening in Legion too. Moral is pretty much if you're not already half Mythic-geared already, your gonna have a bad time getting accepted as a dps.
    Last edited by Decisive The Hallowed; 2018-08-21 at 03:13 AM.

On wednesday I will ask for 335 and Mythic ACM done last wednesday (I’m EU). i do it because prople who completed the mythicstuff last week wednesday know what they are doing and not only people who aren’t able to walk out of fire...

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    On wednesday I will ask for 335 and Mythic ACM done last wednesday (I’m EU). i do it because prople who completed the mythicstuff last week wednesday know what they are doing and not only people who aren’t able to walk out of fire...

What about people who have done Mythic, got unlucky with getting no gear? Iv ran about 3 Mythic Dungeons and only got one piece.
    Good to know you're a part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    What about people who have done Mythic, got unlucky with getting no gear? Iv ran about 3 Mythic Dungeons and only got one piece.
    Got 4 pieces from 10 mythics and I’m sitting on 340ilvl (today maybe 341 or 342).

Well it is MY group, so my conditions. If you don’t like it make your own group no problem at all...

Deleted
    "I've seen most groups ask for people at 305 to 315ish that's just my experience though and I can see people asking for higher. " In your dreams, kid, in your dreams. ANother example they don't play their own game. Under 330 you will get instant decline as a dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    "I've seen most groups ask for people at 305 to 315ish that's just my experience though and I can see people asking for higher. " In your dreams, kid, in your dreams. ANother example they don't play their own game. Under 330 you will get instant decline as a dps.
    Actually he's right. I started doing Mythics, as a DPS, at ilvl 304. I wasn't even able to queue for Heroics. At 329 currently and it's not hard finding groups. There's just lots of competition when it comes to DPS especially if you have rogues queuing up.

Im 325 as a dps and its still frustrating trying to get accepted into Mythic groups in the Group Finder. "DECLINED DECLINED DECLINED"
    I remember this also happening in Legion too. Moral is pretty much if you're not already half Mythic-geared already, your gonna have a bad time getting accepted as a dps.
    make a group yourself.

for dps expected itlv after reset will be between 335-340. if you dont have it join weaker group instead trying to apply to elite ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    he might be right though

he simply doesnt see them since if people tick 320 or 325 in req box he simply doesnt see those groups.

im personally gonna be putting 335 in that box for next weeks clears making people below it now seeing it,

- - - Updated - - -

so you were lazy and run 3 out of 10 dungeons

ye most people dont want lazy people in their groups.,

i know people who run 3 alts through all mythic 0

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    so you were lazy and run 3 out of 10 dungeons

ye most people dont want lazy people in their groups.,

i know people who run 3 alts through all mythic 0
    Yes, because 3 Mythic is all I was able to get in after hours of finishing up the requirements of 120, making sure I went through and geared up in as many Heroics I could, completing as many WQs as I could, and finishing up completing all the major Quests in the zones for the Seige dungeon.
    All within the first 3-4 days of launch.
    Its not called lazy, its called having a real life and work.
    Get out of here with your elitist-jerk attitude
    Last edited by Decisive The Hallowed; 2018-08-21 at 04:52 AM.

How about you find yourself a guild and/or friends. It's completely normal people don't want to waste time while doing their chores. Minimum ilvl is one way to filter the shitters. Maybe not 100% accurate, but we don't have better tools.

Deleted
    'Make a group yourself". Yeah, because getting in a group as a <335 dps is impossible, but getting a tank and healer as a <335 dps will totally work!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Since loremaster is now "do the chapter story quests" now and not "ocmplete X quests in a zone" they should really differentate the story quests from normal ones, so if someone wants to avoid the side quests they know which ones they are.
    Story quests are the ones you get following the very first quest you get when you go to a zone. If you don't pick up new ones by yourself, so just get the new one that follows on the one you just did, you will only do the chapter story. It's not that hard. If you start running around and clicking exclamation marks that no one asked you to get, you'll be doing side quests.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    https://gamescom.blizzard.com/en-gb/calendar/events

Gamescom schedule, but is it in Gamescom time or my current time, would be cool to mention this. I'm going to assume it's Gamescom time so opening ceremony is at 11:30 CET or whatever.
    Ugh, that hurts. I was hoping tomorrow panel is about new content, but it's "Island Expeditions showcase". Let's hope they at least say two words about next patch on opening ceremony, since Azshara Warbringer is scheduled for friday anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    https://gamescom.blizzard.com/en-gb/calendar/events

Gamescom schedule, but is it in Gamescom time or my current time, would be cool to mention this. I'm going to assume it's Gamescom time so opening ceremony is at 11:30 CET or whatever.
    Just want to ask.

Will Twitch have a stream for it and will Blizzard have their stuff up on theirs? Never really watched this other than for the Legion reveal. But I really want to see the Warbringers short.

Quote Originally Posted by monteiro View Post
    Yeah, I can totally relate to those comics. Reason why I wont level my alts anytime soon.
    Soooo true i'm leveling at the same time and i'm going to take a break after that .

That DL comic is so true. I almost hated questing in BfA (first time ever), the amount of simultanious questlines is just overwhelming.