Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Right click on it, you will have all the variation.
    Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ordaine View Post
    Other classes don't have to deal with it because they don't transform into animals.
    You also SHOULD be in said form 100% of the time if you are about doing things. The only time you would be in humanoid form is crafting, and general purpose things around the city.
    I also never said I didn't care. It's always nice when someone put's words in your mouth lol.

Also I guess I have to quote this because it was clearly ignored.
    They also said they were going to look into this later down the line in the xpac.
    Due to how the artifact weapons were coded, the form appearances are tied into the weapons. There was a blue post about it like a week or so explaining this.
    So for now, we have to use fist weapons and daggers if we want our appearances.

Meaning this is temporary until they figure a work around.
    and mounting. And your char select screen. and when you go out of form to heal or CC. Or when you want to RP while waiting to pull a boss(/dance, jump around, use
    different toys). when on a flight path or some RP shit for quests. You do actually spend a lot of time out of form.

and before the noobs come and say "Well use travel form instead of mount", well yea if you only have to travel a short distance. For a long distance mount is worth cuz you have 210-220 movement speed on mount and only 200 in travel form. So mounting is worth a lot of the time.

You can mog a staff or a polearm in double dagger for the purposer of having the cat skin.

You are just stuck with the artefact skin.

You are just stuck with the artefact skin.
    Which is exactly the problem, because the daggers are especially hideous and look horrible with almost any transmog.

On the bright side Feral is so horribly undertuned, I felt forced to switch Balance (so I no longer have to see those shitty daggers). No way to get rid of the ugly fists for tanking though.

I do well with my feral, not my issue if you are bad with it.

I do well with my feral, not my issue if you are bad with it.
    Yup, I'm sure everyone posting in the Feral DPS is lackluster/Feral Haste threads are shit and the spec is actually doing super well in 5-mans (we're all just secretly terrible players). Hell half that thread is complaining about the slog of levelling as Feral before you even hit 120. You tried any other classes for comparison? I've played Feral since vanilla and this expansion is honestly the worst I remember it ever feeling.

But back on topic, I still really hope they unlink forms from the weapons as soon as possible. Glyphs on a vendor in the class hall would be a passable solution (see paladin mount charger glyphs). Or maybe it could be shoehorned into the barber shop UI?
    Last edited by Kaiarra; 2018-08-17 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDalle View Post
    and mounting. And your char select screen. and when you go out of form to heal or CC. Or when you want to RP while waiting to pull a boss(/dance, jump around, use
    different toys). when on a flight path or some RP shit for quests. You do actually spend a lot of time out of form.

and before the noobs come and say "Well use travel form instead of mount", well yea if you only have to travel a short distance. For a long distance mount is worth cuz you have 210-220 movement speed on mount and only 200 in travel form. So mounting is worth a lot of the time.
    I don't think your daggers alone will hurt your "RP" needs.
    It's also just temp.
    Currently, you shouldn't really care about tmog as you are either leveling or gearing and are replacing item slots fairly quick.
    I can see how this could be an annoyance further down the line, but at the moment, it shouldn't matter at all.

Either way, it is just a visual.

"They also said they were going to look into this later down the line in the xpac.
    Due to how the artifact weapons were coded, the form appearances are tied into the weapons. There was a blue post about it like a week or so explaining this.
    "

It's also just temp.
    Currently, you shouldn't really care about tmog as you are either leveling or gearing and are replacing item slots fairly quick.
    I can see how this could be an annoyance further down the line, but at the moment, it shouldn't matter at all.

"They also said they were going to look into this later down the line in the xpac.
    "
    You do realize that everything you just said is BS?

It does matter to me if I look good for me, even while leveling.

You do realize that everything you just said is BS?

It does matter to me if I look good for me, even while leveling.
    That is your personal opinion. That doesn't make what I said wrong.

You also can't ignore the fact: "Due to how the artifact weapons were coded, the form appearances are tied into the weapons."

IE they need to recode the weapons in order for appearances to work WITHOUT said weapons having to be applied.
    So you can complain all day until you are blue in the face or accept the fact you have to deal for now until they literally recode it for tmog purposes.

I was merely replying to your statement that we "should" not care bla bla bla.

Sorry you are wrong, this is BS.

Kthxbye.

I was merely replying to your statement that we "should" not care bla bla bla.

Sorry you are wrong, this is BS.

Kthxbye.
    "You do realize that everything you just said is BS?

It does matter to me if I look good for me, even while leveling."

Your responses contradict and don't make sense.
    You also fail to explain how quoting a blue post makes me wrong.

10/10 you tried.

Yeah, I can recognize a smartass when I see one (or should I say read one, or will you debate about that too?)

Yeah, I can recognize a smartass when I see one (or should I say read one, or will you debate about that too?)
    Still waiting for a proper response to back up your claims.

Typical "no u" person...
    Shifting blame as well as the topic in order to fit your argumentative needs.

I don't know why people like you have to constantly appear in threads like these just to trash talk and not provide anything beneficial to the post.

Congrats I guess on the attempt to forum troll? Seriously, it was very lack luster.

Deleted
    While this isn't a huge issue, nowadays transmog is a big part of the game, and I don't see any reason why they can't enable a vendor that sells form glyphs (like glyph of stars) to whoever has the mage tower unlocks, and let players use whatever appearances they wish on their weapons.

But what's truly surprising is to see people zealously arguing against solving this minor issue as if it was written in the ten commandments.

Blizzard saying they're gonna fix something "later" is no guarantee they'll actually do it. So I understand if people feel the need to make their voices heard. The dream would be if we could change both cat and bear form as any druid spec.

It's also just temp.

"
    I dont know what you are doing, but I am not getting new gear all the time anymore, like after the first day I had cleared all mythics, besides SoB ofc, and all the other slots were full of HC, so it is not often I find a piece that I can use. So yea I took my mog on thursday day and I have had to remog 3 times or so for a single piece every time.

A lot of us want to look good when we are out of form instead of looking like a scrub with random pieces, so I understand they feel it suck that they are stuck with the weapons. Luckily for me I am balance, so I dont have that problem besides when I do some tanking in HC dungeons, but if I mained feral og tank I would hate it aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymoo View Post
    Was this not abundantly clear from the post Blizzard made? And this is how it was in Legion so I don't really understand why people are shocked it's how it will be now, you're not transmogging into the feral form, you're transmogging into the dagger that as an added bonus changes your form.
    absolutely not how it was in legion, you could transmog to any polearm or weapon set you wanted and keep the feral form desired.

Quote Originally Posted by kenoathcarn View Post
    absolutely not how it was in legion, you could transmog to any polearm or weapon set you wanted and keep the feral form desired.
    Yeah I'm not sure where this "it's tied to the weapon" stuff is coming from, because as you said, in Legion we could transmog *over* the weapons with a different skin, so clearly you do *not* need the weapons *skin* to be visible for the form. You also do not need the weapon *equipped* for the forms, because right now we have different weapons equipped and can get the form.

I have been searching on google forever for the answer to this question!!!! THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by kenoathcarn View Post
    Could you not be bothered to read the first page of this post? Someone else pointed that out 2 or 3 weeks ago and I admitted my mistake.