Bis for guardians?

Is there a list of BIS for guardians with current content?(pre uldir/mythic+)

I'm at least assuming that Wolfbelt Greatcloak (https://www.wowhead.com/item=163932/wolfpelt-greatcloak) is bis, with it's 300stm bonus, but are there other "must have" items in certain slots? possibly with trinkets.

I get the general rule is hightest ilvl possible for maxing agi/stam..

No clue what secondary to look at if I have the choice. Mastery or versability?

Thanks
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawstrock View Post
    Is there a list of BIS for guardians with current content?(pre uldir/mythic+)

I'm at least assuming that Wolfbelt Greatcloak (https://www.wowhead.com/item=163932/wolfpelt-greatcloak) is bis, with it's 300stm bonus, but are there other "must have" items in certain slots? possibly with trinkets.

I get the general rule is hightest ilvl possible for maxing agi/stam..

No clue what secondary to look at if I have the choice. Mastery or versability?

Thanks
    I don't have a list on hand. It seems there isn't a whole lot of info out there on what is truely BiS. TBH it doesn't matter a whole lot right now as it is all ilvl, ilvl, ilvl.
    I prioritize mastery as it increases healing done to you, health and attack power. BiS and whether to seek Ver vs Mastery can change depending on azerite traits. The only thing I am really caring about for traits at this point is layered mane.

Gear is wonky now. I am finding I am getting a lot of haste and crit gear and it is starting to piss me off. After running some more mythics last night and getting some upgrades, I am at 336 ilvl with only 3% versatility >.<. Whatever, it is only the beginning of the second week. I do have almost 12% mastery so there is that I guess.

Weapon drops feel very limited and I will be going for the polearm from the first boss in Tol Dorad (spelling) and the trinket from the 3rd boss in Underrot. True tank trinkets seem to be be missing ATM.

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose these are fairly relevant as you can just shoot for mythic/heroic versions.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/guardi...r-best-in-slot

https://www.wowhead.com/guardian-druid-gear-guide
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

I only saw 1 real "tanking" trinket, it waas the bandage one in king's rest from the mummy boss. (14k absorb bubble on use).

Also, layered mane huh, I saw others mentioning the "agi on trash hits" one also.
    It feels like some trait are best if you can have all 3 piece with it, but doesn't feel as good if you only get one? is that just me?
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

Quote Originally Posted by Jawstrock View Post
    I saw others mentioning the "agi on trash hits" one also.
    This is twisted claws which I personally haven't seen on a single piece of azerite gear yet.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    This is twisted claws which I personally haven't seen on a single piece of azerite gear yet.
    I got it on my 3rd chest armor and I am only level 116 :P

Twisted Claw and Layered Mane are likely both good for survival purposes, as Ironfur scales from agility (so both increase your armor). Twisted Claw probably wins in the offensive category due to the larger amount of agility, especially in multitarget situations where the trait will not drop.

That aside, almost anything that's dangerous to bears right now is magic damage. With that in mind, you can prioritize your stats/gear as you wish to deal with it.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville