Poll: What is the number 1 element you'd remove from the game?

Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

What previously added element do you wish could be removed from the game today?

I'm interested to see what the current playerbase thinks about this particular topic, so feel free to talk about it. Of course, if you think that absolutely none of these additions were wrong, then you can feel free to say so.

/discuss people, Have fun ;-)
    Last edited by mmoce4d1c2f3ed; 2018-08-21 at 05:00 PM.

Dazed. I mean bardings help a lot but that is such an outdated concept and just irritating at this point.

Deleted
    Island Expeditions

LFR and the GCD change.

Deleted
    Just added the poll, it took some time, sorry .

NB: BFA is brand new, so I didn't really include things like Island expeditions and warmodes, we gotta give blizzard some time to perfect them.

Dazed.

Its fucken annoying.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

it's a toss up between pruning and forced PL

How we are now gods instead of asdventurers

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    For me, 'class homogenization' was the only thing I could vote for.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    How we are now gods instead of asdventurers
    This happens in (nearly) every D&D campaign. You start off as a random nobody, but after you've murdered three gods, a demon army, and stopped multiple invasions, people start paying attention to who you are and giving you respect.

As some already pointed out - Dazed needs to die a horrible fucking death.

Deleted
    Not in the list, but artifacts and AP farm.

I'd say flying, but I like the compromise solution of earning it well enough. A mix of class homogenization and pruning. I want a range of complexity in classes, with more ability synergy and resource management. But really, the only thing I've ever actually wanted erased from the game was lightforged dranei. I wouldn't mind, as they're just not for me, except that they make Broken very unlikely, and I want playable Broken.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    I guess Lore/Being Heroes would be the angle I would take.
    We started killing boars, honing our craft, then we were thrust into adventures along with notable NPCs.
    At some point, maybe even as early as Wrath, we got too big for our britches and a downward spiral happened.
    We killed a weakened Old God, took out the Lich King, saved the world only to be greeted by... Deathwing! An even BIGGER threat.
    They just kept getting bigger and bigger to the point where any type of non-world-ending event is just kinda "meh" in the narrative.
    Like, if someone was all "I'm going to conquer this village muahahaha" it would be a side quest not even part of the main narrative of the zone, let alone a raid.

It seems silly that, given the events of Legion and our hero characters repelling the end of the world (alongside notables, with tons of help from the Pantheon, but still), that the Zandalari are all like "well you aint shit so prove yourself".
    Motherf-- did you NOT just see the end of the world get avoided? Yeah, that was US, homie.
    And in Kul Tiras, getting thrown in jail because Jaina and Reasons, in that order.
    Big bitch, please, we just saved the world and here you are scheming and being all generic while old crusty bitch is old and also crusty.
    We've done more than both of your nations, which has been exactly nothing of note, taking down dragons and old gods and demons and junk.

I just feel like the attempt at an episodic approach to storytelling just doesn't feel like it flows properly and is an overall mess as a big picture from one major arc to the next.

The entire raid system as it has been implemented since Dragon Soul (LFR patch). I want back TBC / WotLK raid progression without the option to just skip 3 raids in an expansion when you're late. Progress through every raid tier an expansion has to offer before you're able to do the last one.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Warmode...

Deleted
    So many things destroyed the game we loved, making it what it is today, and you guys mention daze? Come on guys, I wouldn't mind having it removed, as it is indeed an annoying system, but it didn't damage the game. LFR/LFD and casualization hurt the game the most.

Daze is annoying, but that's not what killed a good game tbh.