Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    Feral is indeed too weak in PvE and I hope they get some sweet changes.
    However, I am a little concerned about how these changes, that are very likely going to be buffs, are going to affect PvP.
    As a melee, fighting a feral is a real nightmare as the damage they do is extremely powerful combined with their mobility and incredibly strong healing.
    Druids as a class are absolutely ridiculous in PvP atm,it's suicidal to attempt to fight one 1v1

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    this shit was needed.MY 112 dh does double the dmg my feral does
    Nobody really cares about lvl 112 stuff

Deleted
    Reading the comments I'm wondering why so many experts on game design are wasting their time here when hundreds of game companies are clamouring for skilled employees?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Then you have shit tier aoe dps
    with 4 targets they have 25k dps , it's pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Nobody really cares about lvl 112 stuff
    Except if you have warmode ON with the retarded scaling

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    this shit was needed.MY 112 dh does double the dmg my feral does
    While I totally agree that Feral needs buffs, you can't compare DPS at different levels, because of how ratings scale with level (eg, 20 crit rating gives more crit at 110 than at 120). I was definitely doing more damage at 110 than I am now at 120.
    Cantor

9/9 gold MoP CMs | 8/8 WoD Gold CMs | 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare | 6/10 M Nighthold

Well I am glad for this because I have been using Guardian which has decent damage output with the right traits, I might be able to actually play Feral now lol.