Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Also has anyone else realized that most of the playerbase wants to complete everything day one by themselves? They realize chasing gear in pugs is pointless because normal raid will replace all their gear, right?
    And who is going to boost you trough normal difficulty?
    Guilds usually expect some effort from members before these are considered to be taken with.
    And pugs... well those usually have even more unrealistic expectations.

Especially after Blizzard basically forced personal loot on us; where you might be left without upgrades for a few runs. Who is going to carry your lazy arse over weeks?
    Especially when your guild wants to step into Mythic ASAP.

It's yet to be seen wether Uldir turns out as EN did (too easy due to us having too much gear and traits) or rather like ToS (where they balanced it around us having the former and it turned out significantly harder).

Quote Originally Posted by Thestuff1992 View Post
    Yeah I’m pretty content with that considering I bursted through weeks worth of content for the normal player. Getting revered with 7th legion (war campaign) generally should take a few weeks, it took me less than a week. For a normal player it should take quite a bit to get to 345, it took me ~1 1/2 weeks.

I chose to rush through tons of content in a couple days. I’m surprised I’m left with any content at all, however i have 1-2 hours of playtime with world quests/heroic dungeon (for azerite/satchel) and if I choose to, island expeditions. I have 5-6 hours of playtime on Tuesday and Wednesday due to island expo farm and m0 completion.

In 2 weeks, I’ll be farming m+ heavily, doing warfronts for the bosses (drops 355 gear that can TF to 370+ and has a weekly 370 reward) and raiding in uldir. This alone will be a ton of content to consume and it’ll last months for me until the next content patch and then we get even more.

In Wrath there was much less to do. Badge farming was the only relavent grind and that wasn’t really for heroic raiders. The rep grinding was fun, similar to how it is in BfA (dailies=world quests but WQs are better imo) but that’s pretty much it. WG was there if you wanted it just like Expos are there if you want em. I’m not sure what level of content you played but there wasn’t much. The story carried Wrath pretty heavily considering it was about Arthas and the raids were pretty damn good aside from a few.

TLDR: Yeah, I’m definitely content with what we have available even after doing almost everything already. Rep grinding, azerite “farming”, etc. Every tues/weds add m0 to that. In 2 weeks we get a ton more and yes, I love m+. I’ll be farming 5+ after getting my 10 done as that’s the most efficient for gearing. I’ll be doing warfront bosses as well as 1 warfront at the very least. Then every tues/weds/thurs I’ll be in uldir on top of all that. It’s more than enough for me. I never really logged in to any other expac this much aside from MoP (during daily farm) and Legion (legendary/AP farm). I don’t count BC because I spent a ton of time chilling and leveling at my pace but I did log on a lot during BC as well.

Keep in mind, I’m not telling you that you have to be content with what we have. Maybe you want the legion grind with legendary farming and AP farming but personally that was a bad grind, not a good one. Farming for days just to get prydaz (pre buff) was fucking awful. My first legendary was Uthers guard (Hpal) after farming dungeons for 2 or so weeks. Worst I’ve ever felt in WoW was at that moment. Or maybe you want MoPs grind with Thunder isle weekly quests and Dailies for rep, but this was less of a grind than BfA even with valor points added later on.

I honestly can't believe you're saying all of this when all you've done is level and run some dungeons :x

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I honestly can't believe you're saying all of this when all you've done is level and run some dungeons :x
    To be honest BFA is designed to feast on the whales. Working as intended lol.

I wish I had the time to idle. There's so many world quests to farm for AP and rep that I nearly can't do anything else before and after work.
    It's quite literally wake up, wqs, shower, go to work, come home, grab a bite, wqs, go to bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    This honestly might be the first time in 13 years I willingly let my sub lapse. We're only in week 2 and I'm already bored out of my skull considering m0s are a complete joke already if you have 4 other non retards in your group. Expeditions are the biggest waste of time ever, war campaign is already done.

Wowee so much content guess I'll go clear the map of WQs again how exciting.
    Last time i had real fun in WoW was in MoP, I thought BfA would make it, but after release i am not feeling it and this is pretty sad.

In Legion i said I would quit but wanted to give BfA a chance, don't like it, still have 20 days game time and am barely logging in.

Looks like I am making a break off of WoW for the first time since Cata release. Maybe it is needed after such a long time, we will see.

Deleted
    I’m in the same situation like the OP. Why should I gear up if in 2 years another expansion will come and I will change my epics with quest greens? Why should I level my Hearth of Azeroth if it will be retired like Artifact Weapons? It is stupid to do Mythic+, raids, world quests, island expeditions and crafting. I’ll have much better gear playing solo when new content comes out. Are you done with the game already like me?

The only thing bothering me right now is the "once per week" limit on Mythic dungeons, that is the limiting factor on my fun and I wish they would have released M+ already.

Pretty much, a few days into the week and I'm "done". There's absolutely nothing else to do. Not because I don't want to do anything, but because I'm not allowed to, as it offends Blizzard's "How to have Fun™" rulebook.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it funny how people tell him he consumed content too fast, when he is only 311 ilvl with lvl 11 neck(my alt had it higher the moment it reached 120, and i did the bare minimum content to level). He has practically done nothing while asking to raid. Yeah well, i understand his friends like him, but liking him wont prevent him from being 1 shot by the first boss on normal...so GL raiding with that gear. He also mentioned he will then make his own groups. Well, lets just say that if i try to pug normal on my slt, and i see tank with that gear, i will write that detail in raid chat and leave. Idk, maybe he enjoys wiping for 3 hours on the first boss on the same mechanic...
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

I was on vacation during the launch of BFA and thus got a late start Wednesday evening. On top of that I'm also in the middle of moving, leaving me precious little time for gaming.

I've been slowly leveling by questing, reading every quest along the way and doing end-of-zone dungeons. Finally reached 120 Monday evening and had instant access to world quests, so I completed the emissaries available and got started on Island Expeditions for the weekly reward.

I refuse to touch normal dungeons or buy crafted gear so it'll take a while before I can even queue for heroics, especially with weapons being as scarce as they are (and the emissary rewarding a shield, which is useless for me as enhancement).

At the moment I'm mostly playing to experience the story so I don't particularly care about gearing up anyway, but the time it takes to kill even regular enemies can be depressing at times
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, because if I log in I do so because I want to do something and once that is done I simply close the game and play/do something else. I guess I'm not pathetic enough that my life revolves around needing to have something to do 24/7 in WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    World Quests isn't content.
    Remember Kids, Content you don't like is still content regardless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senistian View Post
    Ok I'll bite. Why would he need mythic gear? Pugs may require stupid stuff but most guilds, good guilds anyway, won't require mythic gear unless you're mythic raiding and plan to go straight into heroic. If you'll be doing normal first, then no.
    Normal drops 355, Heroic dungeons 325.

Why the hell would you do normal raiding at 325 when 340 is easily attainable, as m0 is way easier this time around. I can tell focus is on M+ not the base mode.

If you dont like chasing gear, why even play WoW? Like seriously, all you people sound like you dont even enjoy the concept of a game. Rewards, worth my time etc... It's a game, it's technically a waste of time to begin with.

Deleted
    Anyone else log in and realize they're just waiting for the raid to come out?

Also has anyone else realized that most of the playerbase wants to complete everything day one by themselves? They realize chasing gear in pugs is pointless because normal raid will replace all their gear, right?

I play a tank. I leveled by myself. By the time I hit 120, everyone was already too high iLvl and burnt out, so now I'm pugging by myself also.
    The only thing I can really do in this game that's organized is raid.

Do I just need to find a better guild, better friends to play with, all of the above?

TL;DR: Week 2 and I'm already idling, waiting for the raid. Why is this called an MMO again?
    This is entirely your problem for rushing and playing non stop. That's what happens when you rush. It's the same as picking up a single player game, stay up 2 straight days and finish it, then complain about it being over.

Also what should Blizzard have done? Have another batch of 10 dungeons? That would still be irrelevant since you'd still have the items.
    Add extra armor slots just for you?
    Even if they had Raids and Mythic + open from the start, you'd still come up a month later with the same complaints.

What exactly did you expect?

It's the redundancy that kills me. The same dungeons, raids, world quests, trade chat, and everything else over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over anzzzZZzzZZZzZzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    Also what should Blizzard have done? Have another batch of 10 dungeons? That would still be irrelevant since you'd still have the items.

What exactly did you expect?
    they could just make things like m0 difficult. right now they are more like spinning a roulette. they are not intresting, they are not engaging. week 2 and it's aoe fest.

and we are stuck for this month with madatory boring and useless things (like expeditions) which would be irrelevant soon (very soon) and tons of wq's (which are the the most intresting part of second addon of course)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trbn View Post
    they could just make things like m0 difficult. right now they are more like spinning a roulette. they are not intresting, they are not engaging. week 2 and it's aoe fest.

and we are stuck for this month with madatory boring and useless things (like expeditions) which would be irrelevant soon (very soon) and tons of wq's (which are the the most intresting part of second addon of course)
    The difficult part is what Mythic + is for. Mythic + unlocking 3 weeks after launch is exactly so that people won't be forced to rush in order to be relevant. Had they been available from day 1 or from this week, most people that didn't have the time to rush would find themselves in a situation where it's very hard to find a group.
    Even now, people have started to ask for ridiculous stuff, like 335+ ilvl for mythics, where as they were completed fine a few days ago at under 320.

I play a tank. I leveled by myself. By the time I hit 120, everyone was already too high iLvl and burnt out, so now I'm pugging by myself also.

Do I just need to find a better guild, better friends to play with, all of the above?

TL;DR: Week 2 and I'm already idling, waiting for the raid. Why is this called an MMO again?
    do you realize no game can be played 12 hours a day every day and somehow keep you entertained with infinite content?
    also MMO has nothing to do with content, what the fuck are you going on about?
    MMO is massively multiplayer online
    and it is massive
    is it multiplayer
    it is online
    it is massively multiplayer
    it is multiplayer online
    it is massively online
    and it is massively multiplayer online

- - - Updated - - -

Nah you're dead wrong, my armory is in my signature lol. I'm ilvl 311 and haven't even unlocked world quests.

I don't want to do anything because it's all so easy and pointless RIGHT NOW. Is that too crazy and unbelievable?

I just don't understand, it wasn't always like this.. But also it's how everyone raced past me for no real reason, that's half of this gripe, if you will.
    What is the rushing everything?

- - - Updated - - -

I just said shouldn't, not that you couldn't. Big difference there. Learn to english. Derp!

- - - Updated - - -

Realizing or noticing something isn't speaking for it, you put words in my mouth. Not only that, but how can you say that when people in here haven't even hit 120 yet? Lol.
    So you haven't even done a massive majority of the content and you complaining about having nothing to do?
    you have yet to finish tirisgard, yet to finish the ending storyline, yet to EVEN TOUCH the war campaign, and have done literally 0 world quests (as ou say yourself you havnt even unlocked them)
    also you havnt done a single fucking island expedition
    You say you want to de difficult content but havnt touched a single mythic dungeon, or a single island expedition, let alone a mythic one.

so let me correct your post for you

I have done 6/10 dungeons, 0 world quests, not even half the war campaign, havent even touched a entire zone, have yet to do any island expeditions.
    but im out of content wtf is this game?

You are literally complaining about AFKing a game with nothing to do, while there is lots to do, but you have CHOSEN to do none of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys I just wanna raid with my guild right now. This is bullcrap.
    and it has been a fair few expansions since we have got a raid literally at launch, so this should not be a surprise to you, nor would your guild let you join them when you can still get gear from heroic dungeons for peat's sake, your ilvl isnt even high enough for LFR you think your guild would carry someone as lazy as you through normal?

Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    The difficult part is what Mythic + is for. Mythic + unlocking 3 weeks after launch is exactly so that people won't be forced to rush in order to be relevant. Had they been available from day 1 or from this week, most people that didn't have the time to rush would find themselves in a situation where it's very hard to find a group.
    Even now, people have started to ask for ridiculous stuff, like 335+ ilvl for mythics, where as they were completed fine a few days ago at under 320.
    mythic+ is for dick measuring. this system is flawed and not working well, diablo 3 experience should teach them something. very big keys adds nothing to the difficulty but numbers where sometime it just becomes impossible to complete, which is not intresting. At all.
    dungeons, even m0 should be punishing for being retarded and from my experince it's no brain farm already. I can bypass fight mechanics like mushrooms on third boss in underrot just by walking on them with my body, which is not acceptable.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Because there are a lot of people online playing it. MMO doesn't mean "massive socialnetwork" or "magic friendship club".

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Well I log in because I intend to do things. But I'm not playing with my friends so I kinda just get bored, you know? I feel like I'm waiting for raid to come out.
    so play with your friends, it is your fault not blizzards you are not playing with your friends, you havnt even touched 4 of the dungeons AT ALL let alone having done 0 in mythic, guess what go do the dungeons with your friends.
    you have done ZERO island expeditions, oh look something you can go do with your friends!
    maybe go do some pvp with your friends
    or do some questing in tirigarde then you can do world quests with friends.

it is your fault you choose to literally afk instead of do the content you have yet to do, not blizzards.
    it is your fault you choose not to do this content with friends, not blizzards.

also quick tip, if they dont want to do content with you even though your abit of ilvl, what does that say about you? Maybe they dont like you are lazy and trying to get them to carry you instead of you, yourself doing the content?

Deleted
    Millenials be like: week 2 and I'm already idling, it's the game fault, not mine! It should entertain me, this is unfair, life is unfair, boo boo.

Turn your computer off and do something useful with your life if you don't like the game.