Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    When all you ever do is lie it gets very difficult to keep the story straight and it is usually how you get those guys that are to stupid to be criminals and donny is in that category for sure
    You'd think if you do it so much it would become like breathing and you'd be an expert. I guess Trump has the first part down at least.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post

We all know what happens to people who deny being witches.
    I can't see that ad without remembering this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I know we already live in an Oligarchy, have for years. Trump puts a massive face on it though that even the public is forced to see. He is basically the final push to solidify that to the point even the public has to accept it.
    I think it is far from "final".

There is symmetric push from Democrat side with Warren's "responsible capitalism" - also normalising oligarchy but painting it as potentially benevolent force. "Look how horrible are current CEOs, only chasing profits for shareholder! Wouldn't you love to have them care about worker's well-being too?" (while still racking up current bonuses, "golden parachutes" and all the rest)

Kind of "noblesse oblige" for new feudal age.

With Democrats as Good Cop and Republicans as Bad Cop pushing for same thing.

And while it is easy to fool people and hard to convince them that they have been fooled, Trump being let slide would basically be the straw that forces people to face that fact at which point they either stand up or accept the nation has fallen.
    I would predict majority will accept the fall rather then rise up.

Doesn't mean minority cannot make a difference though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    It is final... that’s why Russia pushed it. Everything you said would be reversing the active president Nike. There is absolutely nothing middle class folks like Warren, can represent the corporate interest of president Nike.

Oh... sorry... I meant Trump Organization... their logos are hard for me to distinguish. It’s a disease called bullshititis, very ill, sad:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It is final... that’s why Russia pushed it.
    Keep believing it and entrenching your oligarchy with their Russian distraction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep believing it and entrenching your oligarchy with their Russian distraction.
    I do believe that Russia is distracting to entrench us in oligarchy. That’s the point of getting Trump elected... it’s final...

If not... who you got as the follow up to take to next level? Paris Hilton? She can run the same Russia loving energy platform. Paris Hilton... make America hot again? That’s just silly... who is the current Exxon CEO? How about him?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I do believe that Russia is distracting to entrench us in oligarchy. That’s the point of getting Trump elected... it’s final...
    It's your own oligarchy, not Russian. Oligarchy means power of your own oligarchs over your own country.

Why exactly do you need Russian excuse to fight it? I can see why someone would use Russia to avoid fighting it though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    We all know what happens to people who deny being witches.
    We found a witch! May we burn her?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I'm sure all the Trump supporters wouldn't mind if Obama had paid off two prostitutes and one he possible paid off to have an abortion. They'd have no problem with it at all.
    The litmus test these days seems to be:

If Obama did the exact same thing, would your reaction be different. Honestly, it works pretty well too find partisan hacks rofl.

Turns out it was a lone Trump supporter who was the hold out on the 10 mistrial verdicts. She evens says on camera Manafort is guilty but didn't want Trump to be in trouble so she voted not guilty.

Duncan identified herself as a Trump supporter and said she had hoped Manafort was innocent. But, Duncan said she was convinced of Manafort's guilt after seeing four full boxes of evidence from special counsel Robert Mueller’s legal team.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/23/polit...can/index.html

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/403...-all-18-counts
    Last edited by Hobb; 2018-08-23 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Ohh my fucking God...
    Does prove that republicans slither closer to the ground than a snake.

Midterms can't come quickly enough to vote them out.

Gee, aren't the GOP supposed to be the "Rule of Law" people? I guess unless they are complete fucking idiots...

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    Gee, aren't the GOP supposed to be the "Rule of Law" people? I guess unless they are complete fucking idiots...
    "For my friends, everything; for my enemies, the law", as the saying goes.

Duncan may have been a Trump supporter but she wasn't the hold up on the final 10 charges. That person hasn't been named.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    Gee, aren't the GOP supposed to be the "Rule of Law" people?
    They also used to be Family Values but now they don't even deny Trump is a serial adulterer. "That could be anyone's pussy!"

You don't let people off the hook because of some insane blind faith in a political leader. Who does that?

Trumptards really do take it to another depth.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Turns out it was a lone Trump supporter who was the hold out on the 10 mistrial verdicts. She evens says on camera Manafort is guilty but didn't want Trump to be in trouble so she voted not guilty.

Eh, the way I read that was that the individual on camera was not the juror that lead to the mistrial.

Her personal example was that she is a trump supporter and the evidence was too overwhelming to vote not guilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, let's just add to the stupidity.

Trump said that flipping should be illegal. And, well, not everyone agrees with that. Such as Mike Rogers, who --

"Lemme guess, D-NY?"

R-Mich.

"Fine, but who cares what some no-name -- "

He was the head of the HIC.

Rogers, who serves as a national security commentator on CNN, said he believes individuals like Michael Cohen tend to cooperate with investigators once they are "facing the full weight of the responsibility of their criminal actions."

"They’re gonna start thinking, 'Hey, I’m not going to go to jail for 60 or 70 years,'" Rogers said on CNN's "New Day."

"It’s the cornerstone of our justice system," he continued. "To say that that should be illegal that’s fundamentally not understanding how justice is brought about here in the United States."

Rogers, who retired from Congress in 2016, said Trump's comments are similar to what defense attorneys do in courtrooms to try and undermine the credibility of a witness.

"In every courtroom in America today in that spirited defense… they are attacking cooperating witnesses, the defense is going after their credibility," Rogers said. "And a little bit I think is what you see the president doing now. 'I’m gong to try to taint that person’s credibility.'

"Saying it should be illegal," Rogers added, "that’s a different matter."

There is symmetric push from Democrat side with Warren's "responsible capitalism" - also normalising oligarchy but painting it as potentially benevolent force. "Look how horrible are current CEOs, only chasing profits for shareholder! Wouldn't you love to have them care about worker's well-being too?" (while still racking up current bonuses, "golden parachutes" and all the rest)

Kind of "noblesse oblige" for new feudal age.

With Democrats as Good Cop and Republicans as Bad Cop pushing for same thing.

I would predict majority will accept the fall rather then rise up.

Doesn't mean minority cannot make a difference though.
    To my knowledge, Warren isn't pushing to normalize the oligarchy but she is actively pushing a bill to reign it in some. She is pushing for a law that would ban them from ever working as a lobbyist again while also banning lobbying with foreign money and (If I remember correctly) also banning them from holding stock while in office.

I remember hearing about that bill, probably won't pass because of those in office but she is the worst example you can use to try and show what you are claiming.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post

Admitting it on camera should be grounds for them to throw out her vote and just keep the others.

Dumb fucking bitch.