Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Warmode is awesome. Ive been having a blast ever since release doing WQs In a premade 5man grp clearing the entire map in one go killing every horde scum in my path xD
    I finish my WQs and then i enable warmode and go around on my rogue killing weaker people or those who are fighting mobs It's fun when that's all you care about, but when i wanna do WQs, i wanna do them fast and easy, not worry about some horde morons killing me, or hell, even slowing me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuhokoura View Post
    You dont need pvp talents to clear any outdoor content.
    Of course not, but depending on the spec the talents can go from nice perks to completely OP. I don't care about the 10% XP, it's getting the extra talents for PvE content that I detest personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    I finish my WQs and then i enable warmode and go around on my rogue killing weaker people or those who are fighting mobs It's fun when that's all you care about, but when i wanna do WQs, i wanna do them fast and easy, not worry about some horde morons killing me, or hell, even slowing me down.
    Use an addon and there really isn't any slow down; at least for bigger WQ. There actually isn't really any slow downs period. With a full map clear on both sides, I maybe run into issues 1 or 2 out of 30 WQ with it on. You are are just a small percentage of the people I love to kill when they try those tactics, looool <3

Actually I feel like 10% is so piss poor I wouldn't bother with it if I didn't actively want to see world PVP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by drally20 View Post
    There is so much group phasing going on, especially with no more specific PVP servers that switching from side to side is now mute. No?
    I don't think anyone is contesting at this point that the Warmode faction imbalance at this point is utterly insane, and still getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Of course not, but depending on the spec the talents can go from nice perks to completely OP. I don't care about the 10% XP, it's getting the extra talents for PvE content that I detest personally.
    With a challenge comes reward. Why's that such a bad thing? If you don't want the challenge, you don't have to do it; you can prob get the same outcome for the same time put in if it's that big of an issue.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think anyone is contesting at this point that the Warmode faction imbalance at this point is utterly insane, and still getting worse.
    I've been killed by 20 man Alliance groups and I've killed small groups with 10 Horde around me. It goes both ways; I actively see Alliance assassins in bulk numbers daily. Not sure how it's really imbalanced?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Actually I feel like 10% is so piss poor I wouldn't bother with it if I didn't actively want to see world PVP.
    As someone who likes wPvP, wouldn't you like it more if the other players you encounter also actively wanted to see world PVP?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Exactly! I really give zero shits about the reward. It's more about the out door environment that they have created; especially compared to how shit it was previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    He didnt say need. They are however very good for outdoor content.

Its true that doing anything without world pvp on is gimping yourself in several different ways. Personally? The talents in themselves should more then make up for it. Remove the extra gains
    Outlaw rogue doesn't have any special PvP talents for outdoor content. The three I use: Plunder Armor only works against players, Death from Above is mostly for gap closing/CC immunity and Smoke Bomb, go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

war mode was great while i was leveling last week.

this week, all the alliance players had turned theirs off and all of the horde players had not.

3rd or 4th time i got rolled by 5 horde and watched 10 alliance run right by, i said screw it.

war mode needs to be all in or not at all imo

As someone who likes wPvP, wouldn't you like it more if the other players you encounter also actively wanted to see world PVP?
    We see all those who do though? And a percentage that don't; but people who don't play a 100% of the game that is offered really should just stick to what they like and not bitch, no?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    war mode was great while i was leveling last week.

this week, all the alliance players had turned theirs off and all of the horde players had not.

3rd or 4th time i got rolled by 5 horde and watched 10 alliance run right by, i said screw it.

war mode needs to be all in or not at all imo
    Use a group finder addon, the imbalanced def gets equaled out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFather View Post
    The 10% boost is to make up for the time that you have to run to your corpse and all that.
    That is pure bullshit. You already kill stuff much faster with the PvP talents. The system is crap, simple as that.
    If you like PvP then the PvP should be reward enough. Punishing people that have no intrest in PvP is beyond stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    That is pure bullshit. You already kill stuff much faster with the PvP talents. The system is crap, simple as that.
    If you like PvP then the PvP should be reward enough. Punishing people that have no intrest in PvP is beyond stupid.
    How big is the difference though really? If you want to take the risks, you get a small reward. Both in % and in talents; to say that having PVP talents is a game changer, then you just suck at your spec.

World PVP is actually more balanced now then it has ever been IMO. It's been the one issue that blizzard has never been able to tackle. Maybe due to the lack there of, but they are actually putting in the resources on the back end to try and fix it. Honestly, if you disagree you clearly haven't lived for PvP in this game for all these years.
    I guess you're playing rogue or disc?

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    I have it perma on and it's awesome. Been playing pvp servers forever, why would I change this now?
    See, nothing has changed, realy.
    The whole intention of Warmode was to change the whole wPvP scene to something where everyone that was there felt the same about wPvP as you do, and not be there for other reasons. Clearly that didn't work. We can have different opinions about why this happens and how to fix it, but you can't deny that the current situation is very many players in Warmode do not have it on because they wanted to wPvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    I guess you're playing rogue or disc?
    Neither actually. Disc are tough 1v1 I will 100% agree, but I actually play with friends who like to PVP also. Or I just use a group finder addon for a specific WQ and never have to worry about being ganked really because i'm with others.

- - - Updated - - -

See, nothing has changed, realy.
    The whole intention of Warmode was to change the whole wPvP scene to something where everyone that was there felt the same about wPvP as you do, and not be there for other reasons. Clearly that didn't work. We can have different opinions about why this happens and how to fix it, but you can't deny that the current situation is very many players in Warmode do not have it on because they wanted to wPvP.
    I think he means it awesome because we actually see more people around us in world content and we don't have to worry about legendaries or OP achievement or special items making it utterly stupid. Everybody has a choice in how they want to play this game, if you choose to play with it on then just silence yourself and do it. Otherwise turn it off? Logical thinking

Quote Originally Posted by TheFather View Post
    The 10% boost is to make up for the time that you have to run to your corpse and all that.
    Always on PvP talents is already very huge compensation. I'd turn this shit-stained fucktardery off, but Blizzard just had to rub in players faces "go grind 15% times slower, PvE suckers".

I'm on ex-PvP server, so not much changed for me and people still seem to avoid any combat anyway, but I hoped I could permanently forget about world PvP that I never enjoyed and never will without penalty. But of course I should've guessed in advance that it is Blizzard "we're hellbent on shoving our pet feature down your throats" guys I'm dealing with.
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2018-08-24 at 04:31 PM.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

I only ever played on PVE servers and always stayed away from PVP for the most part, but War Mode has been a blast for me. Yes I get wrecked alot here and there but that is just the way it is. It's a great feature imo and I'm glad they added it as its got me really interested in PVP for the first time since I started playing back in BC.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Always on PvP talents is already very huge compensation. I'd turn this shit-stained fucktardery off, but Blizzard just had to rub in players faces "go grind 15% times slower, PvE suckers".
    Yeah cuz blizzard finally caters to people who like to world pvp for the first time in any of their expansions. The compensation really isn't that big for all you tree huggers out there who can't cut it. It actually makes the game balanced on both sides for once in this games history.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    I only ever played on PVE servers and always stayed away from PVP for the most part, but War Mode has been a blast for me. Yes I get wrecked alot here and there but that is just the way it is. It's a great feature imo and I'm glad they added it as its got me really interested in PVP for the first time since I started playing back in BC.
    Right on man. The grind of doing world quests is actually fun!

How big is the difference though really? If you want to take the risks, you get a small reward. Both in % and in talents; to say that having PVP talents is a game changer, then you just suck at your spec.
    Try removing 3 talents and see how well you perform. The added XP bonus is huge or well, 10% and yes, having 3 extra talents makes a big difference for most classes.
    Take your petty and chidish insults somewhere else.