Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Hivemind Mount - Placeholder, Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes - August 23, 2018

The Hivemind Mount - Placeholder
    It turns out that The Hivemind was a placeholder, and didn't make it into the final game.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    The Hivemind mount was actually a placeholder during beta It's since been removed from data. The secret hunt is, however, far from over. Good luck!

To clarify, that idea was super cool, but didn't make it into the shipping product. It might be seen again in the future.

Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes - August 23, 2018
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Achievements

Azerite Powers
    • Fixed an issue where Havoc Demon Hunters in Metamorphosis would not reliably trigger Meticulous Scheming.

Classes
    • Power Word: Fortitude, Arcane Intellect, and Battle Shout are visible on raid frames (out of combat) to all members of the class who can cast them.
    • Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

Creatures and NPCs
    • Fixed an issue with Faceless Tendrils in Atul'aman that caused them to ignore line of sight.

Dungeons
    • Waycrest Manor
      • Fixed an issue where a sister in the Heartsbane Triad could end up as the last witch alive and still have her damage reduction shield.
      • Fixed a bug where the Heartsbane Triad could be considered defeated at incorrect times.

Items
    • Players should no longer be able to use the Electroshock Mount Motivator to motivate flight path mounts to move quicker.
    • Wolfpelt Greatcloak now has the same amount of stamina as other, similar cloaks.

Pet Battles
    • Beguiling Orb can now be interacted with by multiple players at the same time.

Player versus Player
    • Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Balance
        • Ironfeather Armor no longer incorrectly increases the haste gained by Incarnation: Chosen of Elune.

Quests
    • Xun Xun Sweetflower will now allow you to complete "Exotic Spices."
    • Bumbles should no longer be missing from the Mildenhall Meadery for “Let’s Bee Friends”.

World Quests
    • Bear Heart and Caustic Sap now drop more frequently for “Bruin Potions”.

World
    • A Horde flight path icon for Erika Jones is now present on the world map.
    • The Fort Daelin Inn now grants rest.
    • The Watertusk now grants rest to Alliance players.
    • Binding your hearthstone to The Hozen Throne now refers to the player’s location appropriately as “The Hozen Throne”.
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-08-24 at 12:45 PM.

Incoming people threatening to cancel their sub.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz pls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am so sad it's not in game.

We got a satanic goat out of it, wasn't a complete loss!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Or as I call him.

BAEEEEEEEEL.

Got me hyped up by clicking on the link and then the letdown... feelsbadman.

Aw man. I spent so much gold on the Wolfpelt Greatcloak for that tanking stamina.

Deleted
    Players should no longer be able to use the Electroshock Mount Motivator to motivate flight path mounts to move quicker.

Booooooooo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Gonna be something else soon anyway, we're on step 20 of the next secret round now.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I take it this is the part where people start yelling broken promises and cut content because they once saw a picture of a datamined beta item?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Gonna be something else soon anyway, we're on step 20 of the next secret round now.
    Is there anywhere to follow this progress as it happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Incoming people threatening to cancel their sub.....
    are you just looking for threads where people are upset with blizzards decisions? seriously do you even play the game? i see you on the forums mocking everyone that dares say something bad about the game. get out of that basement now and then and stop being an ass instead of drinking all those "salty fan tears" . uh so pathetic
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

15+ Year Old Account
    The Fort Daelin Inn now grants rest.
    And here I thought it didn't because the place is a freaking deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    are you just looking for threads where people are upset with blizzards decisions? seriously do you even play the game? i see you on the forums mocking everyone that dares say something bad about the game. get out of that basement now and then and stop being an ass instead of drinking all those "salty fan tears" . uh so pathetic
    Oh watch out boys. He called me an ass.

Nah but usually you get the one or two people in here who get salty over this kind of thing and it's quite the amusing read. And yes if you get "salty" over the development process changing in a game with something so small such as a mount then you are quite frankly silly imo.

And nah as of late it's been mostly getting amused by the endless whining. The people who when debated have to retort to "white knight" because a mature discussion is above them. Simple as that. I'm always up for discussion. I've happily stated my gripes with this expansion.

As I said I will happily discuss the game with anyone. Good and bad. I just won't discuss with someone who uses "white knight" as a retort when debated. Nor would I with the actual white knights who think the game is the greatest thing since sliced bread. There's no winning with either side unless you share their one sided opinion.

Note how I said both. White Knights are just as bad as endless whiners who provide no constructive feedback and spam "ded game" among other crap. I've dealt with both sides in other games besides WoW on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I take it this is the part where people start yelling broken promises and cut content because they once saw a picture of a datamined beta item?

- - - Updated - - -

Is there anywhere to follow this progress as it happens?
    Oh trust me mate. Someone will be up in arms eventually acting like they promised this mount.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-08-24 at 03:01 PM.

Well, hopefully they put it in the game someday soon.
    Looked cool.

Mount looks stupid anyway.

"it might been seen again in the future"...once we figure out how much to charge for it in the store.

That mount looked so fucking cool as well

BOOOOOUURRRNS BLIZZ!!

- - - Updated - - -

Though blizz could be throwing us off the scent maybe there is a clue to what was just said?? or maybe iam just reading too much into this

Wasn't that mount just the model of Yogg-Saron's brain from his fight? Not very surprising it didn't end up being the real deal in retrospect.