Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Possible because if you do a faction change you are out of luck without the allied races armor even if you level up. So this may also be another quirk if there was a faction change?

- - - Updated - - -

You are probably right but it would be nice to know this info.
    I 100% agree, leaving out this kind of info is a disservice to them as well as us.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraddark View Post
    After learning about the reason behind the error I can't help but feel this has been a very sloppy expansion release.
    So, one mistake means the release was sloppy? Oooookay then!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    There's all the issues of the pre-patch as well, the fact they've said Elemental and Shadow won't be "done" until 8.1, the fact this isn't the first time something stupid like this has come up...

We're talking one of the highest paid and powerful development houses in the world, we're talking about a game that's been out for 14 years, and we're still happy to accept "Oops, we forgot. Oops, we didn't mean to."

The expansion was their fastest selling. They made money hand over fist. With that they didn't have anyone on the payroll who could remember to remove BETA RESTRICTIONS from the LIVE GAME after launch on something that's one of the EXPANSION SELLING POINTS?

If we roll up on Uldir on the 4th only to find the door missing and a few hours later they go "Oh oops, lol. We hid it on Beta because we didn't want people looking at it that day and forgot to turn it back on" I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

Bruh, we (US Horde) just got 200 War Resources 3 days in a row as an emissary reward. How do you fuck something up that badly and not chalk it up to sloppiness?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Bruh, we (US Horde) just got 200 War Resources 3 days in a row as an emissary reward. How do you fuck something up that badly and not chalk it up to sloppiness?
    Emissary rewards are random, that's just bad RNG.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuzog View Post
    There's all the issues of the pre-patch as well, the fact they've said Elemental and Shadow won't be "done" until 8.1, the fact this isn't the first time something stupid like this has come up...

We're talking one of the highest paid and powerful development houses in the world, we're talking about a game that's been out for 14 years, and we're still happy to accept "Oops, we forgot. Oops, we didn't mean to."

The expansion was their fastest selling. They made money hand over fist. With that they didn't have anyone on the payroll who could remember to remove BETA RESTRICTIONS from the LIVE GAME after launch on something that's one of the EXPANSION SELLING POINTS?

If we roll up on Uldir on the 4th only to find the door missing and a few hours later they go "Oh oops, lol. We hid it on Beta because we didn't want people looking at it that day and forgot to turn it back on" I wouldn't be surprised at this point.
    Be that as it may, that has nothing to do with that the guy I qouted said.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaand neither does this.

Deleted
    I'm also worried about there being no Heritage Armor achievement for either Mag'har or Dark Iron.
    I'm sure hoping they didn't just "forget" about those either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cannot wait to play a Dark Iron Dwarf... mostly for that one joke

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    How the hell are people at exalted? I got to 120 on day one, getting an extra reset of the island expedition quest (And thus an extra 1500 rep) and I'm only halfway through revered.

I've done every world quest on Kul Tiras since launch every day. Where the hell is my rep?!

I could make a comprehensive list of all the issues and errors that have cropped up between the pre-patch and the current build. This is just one of many. Others have shared their complaints. "We forgot" is a terrible reason to make such a big error. Is it too much to ask the WoW team to open google docs and make a check list?
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I'm also worried about there being no Heritage Armor achievement for either Mag'har or Dark Iron.
    I'm sure hoping they didn't just "forget" about those either.
    You have to unlock the allied race before being able to see the heritage armor achievement. It's the same with the other four allied races.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    How the hell are people at exalted? I got to 120 on day one, getting an extra reset of the island expedition quest (And thus an extra 1500 rep) and I'm only halfway through revered.

I've done every world quest on Kul Tiras since launch every day. Where the hell is my rep?!
    Alliance gets rep from the WANTED quests; Horde does not. That's a lot of missed rep

Deleted
    You have to unlock the allied race before being able to see the heritage armor achievement. It's the same with the other four allied races.
    Ah, that's a relief.

Also human rep bonus. I didn't reach 120 on the first day but did all world quests and got lucky with some mission bonuses so now I'm at 14417/21000.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 17.5k/21 as a human with diplomacy having missed only some day 1 wqs. Starting tomorrow some people will probably unlock it.

That’s like all the times I’ve bought lottery tickets and never once won the jackpot. What kind of bs is that!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

Because only Alliance can get to exalted. There is a bug going on with horde, we are behind like 4500 rep because of wanted quests and a few other quests not giving rep. So far radio silence from Blizzard.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakain View Post
    That’s like all the times I’ve bought lottery tickets and never once won the jackpot. What kind of bs is that!?!
    Damn, dude, they screwed you over. My buddies all won the lottery like five times!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'm at 16,5k. And I did not level super fast so I only hit 120 on the third day, thus missing at least three sets of WQ spawns. If they got really lucky with 7th Legion missions, it's quite possible.
    Lol, day 1 120, every WQ every day and do every table for 7th legion. Still only 9.2K/21k
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraddark View Post
    After learning about the reason behind the error I can't help but feel this has been a very sloppy expansion release.
    Why? A small bug that effected Proabbly like 10 people and was instantly fixed?

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Man. You dudes are so fast. I'm still not even revered yet. I can only do so many world quests before I get bored.
    Last edited by CreatureLives; 2018-08-24 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Why? A small bug that effected Proabbly like 10 people and was instantly fixed?
    There was no technical reason for this to happen. There wasn't an unforeseen bug or unexpected programming hurdle. Someone forgot to flip a switch on their way out. It's not game breaking but it is sloppy.

That's what, in my opinion, makes this worse then the quest log bug, rep bug or scaling problems.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma