Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Easily my least favorite of the Warbringers episodes... Extremely underwhelming, and there's a full 15 seconds of Azshara just watching a fish flop around and die.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    wow, the last line was pathetic and unnecessary

the only good thing from this is finally hear N'zoth voice
    He made fun from her.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    She significantly dropped her standards right there. From wanting to be the mate of the titan Sargeras, she agreed to settling for a tentacle guy imprisoned beneath the sea.

The art, sound and everything inbetween are all amazing. Hope they keep these artists working for them.
    She was drowning at the time

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    He made fun from her.
    im sure they didn't do that for this purpose

She's cute, I can't wait to see her in-game.

I wonder what she smells like haha

Anyone else kind of underwhelmed by the look of Zin-Azshari? Like I always visualized this massive exotic, nocturnal city surrounding a massive font of glowing arcane energy which lights the city in the darkness of the night (cuz you know, nelves are nocturnal).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    oh and she is f*** ugly.

Most beautiful Night Elf ever my ass.
    She has enough power to make others think that she is beautiful, but that doesn't mean she really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Fanboy View Post
    The part where they pretend she cares about her people.
    As others have also said: she doesn't care about them beyond what they can give her: adoration and power over them as a ruler of an empire. She sounds almost hurt or offended when the 'ghosts' blame her for what happened. (Incidentally, they may be an illusion created by N'Zoth, or they may be a delusion that arises over her stress of losing her empire.)

Others here pointed out that while she is impressive for denying N'Zoth initially, we assume that he was acquiescing to her demand to remain a queen. This may be expedient for him, so he 'agrees' to it to forward his plan of freedom. We won't know who is subservient to whom until this all plays out. For example, this person pointed out that
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    ...This is what they want. Azhara looks like the one who won. She will make her empire and he will still be prisoner... Or maybe not. If he is cunning, he can't look cunning. Have you ever made a pact with devil? You think you are cunning until it's too late...
    This may very well be what's going on. However, as I've said, we'll have to wait and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    N'zoth reminded me so much to the elder god in Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver series specially when he said "Before you walk this land I ruled."

Kinda similar to:

Skip to 10:54 and read the dialog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we just going to pretend N'zoths little tantrum isn't also part of his mind games? Blizzard is always on point with their old god stuff I'd wait to see how this plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    So that made Nzoth looks kinda of pathetic.

In lore N'Zoth is a master manipulator. Yet as soon as he hears a no he has a massive angry fit and threatens to murder her. Makes him seem like a child. Doesn't even try a counteroffer or anything..
    I think he's just indulging her. She got nothing more than a useless title while he got someone to rebuild his empire. A slave with a crown is still a slave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirathiel View Post
    I think he's just indulging her. She got nothing more than a useless title while he got someone to rebuild his empire. A slave with a crown is still a slave.
    As has been pointed out to me. Which i hope is the case. N'Zoth is just the best tentacle boi

N'Zoth- "For a thousand years, bound beneath these waves..."

What waves? N'Zoth's prison was under regular, normal ground for thousands upon thousands of years UNTIL the Sundering. Azeroth's main landmass was one giant continent UNTIL the Sundering blasted it apart. This has always been my biggest point of curiosity with the N'Zoth lore- he and his minions are always depicted with a water-theme, but he was only underwater for maybe 5 minutes before Azshara was...
    /Catchphrase!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Are we just going to pretend N'zoths little tantrum isn't also part of his mind games? Blizzard is always on point with their old god stuff I'd wait to see how this plays out.
    Oh ya for sure, he gave Azshara what she wanted & is still pulling the strings for sure.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Can I switch factions yet?

:waves Nzoth flag:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post

What waves? N'Zoth's prison was under regular, normal ground for thousands upon thousands of years UNTIL the Sundering. Azeroth's main landmass was one giant continent UNTIL the Sundering blasted it apart. This has always been my biggest point of curiosity with the N'Zoth lore- he and his minions are always depicted with a water-theme, but he was only underwater for maybe 5 minutes before Azshara was...
    Maybe he was inside the Well? He did say he's been watching her...
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Meh... it's just her Transformation presented in a different way. They didn't really add nothing new.

Both the Jaina and Sylvanas warbringers have added some lore.
    Well, we never had a clear *picture* of how it all looked like. Now we have actually seen the fish and Azshara .. no one knew Azshara actualy wasn't so impressed which is so much cooler then being hes slave tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Kinda disappointed that we didn't get to see N'zoth entirely. Yeah we saw more of him than we did until now, but still not entirely. Is it just a huge bunch of tentacles with thousands of eyes? Does it have a face or anything?
    It has.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post

under the earth which is under the waves :P

Like saying under your roof when you are actually under your ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    It has.
    Well she is my Golden God of lore...

If you look in the dictionary for Narcissist there is a picture of Azshara (ok there isn't but there should be). She made N'zoth her bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Fanboy View Post
    The part where they pretend she cares about her people.
    She "cared" only for the Highborne. Her role in the WotA books was that she wanted to cleanse the Azeroth to make a Highborne utopia.

OT:
    I didn't expect much, I didn't get much. Azshara just trolled N'Zoth, though it was probably him who trolled her, their goals are probably the same so it doesn't matter who the hell is who... (Queen, god, king, slave etc)

If he acted like that on purpose - fine.
    If he didn't - lol at master manipulator/genius old god/ultra sneaky cheeky sinister bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    It has.
    lol'd more than I should have
    Last edited by Eazy; 2018-08-24 at 09:13 PM.