Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    Feeling entitled much? Sure sounds like it. You could argue the same for HC - Why is it fair to those who "only" can do normals?
    Why is every Pet/Mount drop (with the exception of 4 world drop mounts) "Mythic Only"

More importantly why is a essential crafting material only available in "Mythic Only"

I had little issue w/how it was in Legion except it being mandatory for Pathfinder and story line stuff.

It has zero to do with the difficutly of the content as was said by another poster and has been repeated by me

The issue is that the hardest part isn't the dungeon but getting a group.

I just thought of something what is going to happen when Mythic + is available. Correct me if I am wrong but Mythic 0 and Mythic + share the same lock out right?

If that is the case it is just going to become more and more challenging to get Mythic 0 groups as most will be doing Mythic +

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how these folks would respond if a piece of gear was put behind some type of end game content they didn't like.

Like a Pet Battle Dungeon has a chance to drop BiS trinket.

Now I don't hate Mythic Dungeons, I am pretty indifferent.. I just hate the challenge of trying to get a group lol
    Last edited by Maneo; 2018-08-26 at 07:14 AM.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

bro mythic0 is easy, just do it

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    bro mythic0 is easy, just do it
    I have no doubt has nothing to do w/the difficulty of the dungeon

I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Yep just trollng never asked to be carried, and I don't care if you believe me.
    As far as joining a community, this is my failing. I don't do it cause my eyesight is very poor and reading the chat is challenging even at it's highest font. Perhaps if they made it where I could move my chat window to my other monitor and increase it's size that would work. However now that really isn't a option for me.
    Normally you can configure WOW to run on both monitors with a graphics driver setting (like eyefinity for amd and 3d surround for nvidia). This gives you one big "weird" resolution similar to those very widescreen monitors.

Next step: Get an addon that can adjust the viewport like "sunn viewport" which has many other options but also the ability to resize the "viewing area". You should be able to move the area of your "ingame view" to one monitor only.. This gives you one complete black screen on the side where you can place addons, chat frames, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrican View Post
    Normally you can configure WOW to run on both monitors with a graphics driver setting (like eyefinity for amd and 3d surround for nvidia). This gives you one big "weird" resolution similar to those very widescreen monitors.

Next step: Get an addon that can adjust the viewport like "sunn viewport" which has many other options but also the ability to resize the "viewing area". You should be able to move the area of your "ingame view" to one monitor only.. This gives you one complete black screen on the side where you can place addons, chat frames, etc.
    Awesome thank you I am going to look into that

Please move the drops to heroic, at least w/some of the pets and the crafting mat. People that can run mythics already get better gear isn't that enough?
    So you're garbage AND think that this is the blizzard forums?

I think I know what the problem is
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post

See, I can't stand people like this. You know they would never talk to someone like this in real life.

Blizzard Employees read this forum as well as others, and I created one there as well.

Since you are illiterate, or lazy... either way it is safe to assume you are a piece of shit from you post ... I will type it again for so it my pentrate the shallow depths of your obviosly limited intelect.

I am quite confident that I would be able to compete @ other w/in my current gear range.

You are right though you should know what the problem is. It is people like you that make the WoW community as toxic and putrid as it is, but hey ya know if you acted this way out in the real world you would just get ass beat lol

So you do it from the glow of your computer probably in your moms basement
    Last edited by Maneo; 2018-08-26 at 08:49 AM.

Some ppl dont want to do end game content why should they be forced to in order to better their gear and or professions?

I'm so over most of you having some kind of elitist attitude Grow up....

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I think you’re overstating the difficulty of finding a mythic group in the group finder. I have had no issues finding a group for mythics as a DPS. If it bothers you, learn to tank or heal.

And how would you do that if you are playing a Warlock, Rogue, Hunter or Mage?

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post

this ^^ is why people like you have no life.... you are the very reason that people quit games behind because they cant just choke the shit out of you so they quit playing not to deal with your type.... a giant bitch fuck boi... and id love to meet you in irl you are prolly 110lbs and scared to leave your moms basement

Quote Originally Posted by Lenarific View Post
    Some ppl dont want to do end game content why should they be forced to in order to better their gear and or professions?

I'm so over most of you having some kind of elitist attitude Grow up....
    Again though I am perfectly fine w/Mythics rewarding significantly higher gear then Heroics.

Mainly it is the pets/Mounts (why do NONE drop in Heroics), and the essential crafting materials.

Wonder how these people would feel if a BiS trinket only had a chance from dropping in a Pet Battle Dungeon, it is end game content. Probably they same way I feel having all the Battle Pet drops stuck behind "Mythic Only"

See, I can't stand people like this. You know they would never talk to someone like this in real life.

Blizzard Employees read this forum as well as others, and I created one there as well.

Since you are illiterate, or lazy... either way it is safe to assume you are a piece of shit from you post ... I will type it again for so it my pentrate the shallow depths of your obviosly limited intelect.

I am quite confident that I would be able to compete @ other w/in my current gear range.

You are right though you should know what the problem is. It is people like you that make the WoW community as toxic and putrid as it is, but hey ya know if you acted this way out in the real world you would just get ass beat lol

So you do it from the glow of your computer probably in your moms basement
    Lmao you respond with how no one would insult someone irl and immediately insult him way harsher.

Just git gud. Start your own group if no one wants to carry your ass. It's a RPG game about progression and gear, you're not meant to stay on heroics facerolling content meant for 305 ilvl forever.

I didn’t know this was a thing till now. Hate mythic 5 mans, never liked them. Maybe after a few patches I will have to go back to try for the pets. So sad they put them in the toxic pool of mythic. Just stupid pets should be for everyone not the mythic crowds..

How in the hell can you get to 340+ w/out doing mythics?

You fuckers must be really lucking w/titan forging on dungeon loot and world quests
    How is that relevant to group leaders searching for dps?

The answer is of course by going with friends or early enough in the expansion that 325 was still acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    There is a huge difference. Normal and HC he can queue without other players putting barriers to him. He wants to do mythics for materials and is dependent on the whims of people like you and me who might call him entitled and shit.

You think its fair? I don't.
    Why is it always that specific brand of undergeared and unskilled dps complaining about this?

Start your own group and set a high ilvl in the title (but not in the ilvl minimum). You'll pull those higher ilvls that don't want to group with anyone lower than themselves.

I do "LFG Freehold 330+ Only" me being 310 below for example. I know the fights, I know how to DPS, my ilvl is the only thing keeping me from groups. So....get around it.

Don't just STOP because you started a group once and it didn't go anywhere.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Rather I am not a fan of what Mythics have become.

I had no problem w/Mythics when they only dropped higher ilevel gear, however now Pet drops (mythic), mount drops (mythic) crafting regent (mythic) that IMO is BS and these things should should be in heroic.

I have a max level tailor w/nothing to make. She can't make higher level gear cause requires Hydrocore or bags cause it requires Hyrocore mythic only drop. I litterally sent all her cloth to a bank toon to sell because there is nothing worth making unless I run mythic dungeons.

I am a avid pet collector and battler, I didn't mind Lagan being locked behind mythic dungeons that was one pet. Now every pet that is a drop in BFA is either in Atharai Highlands or Mythic Dungeons.

I know what you guys are going to say "get gud and run mythics" . Well most of the people I played w/quit during WoD the community the way it is now it is challenging to make new friends. Running Dungeons no one talks, or communicates what so ever although personally I make a significant effort. So that leaves me with trying to find random groups.

Let me tell you as a DPS it sucks. Using the group finder it is denial after denial after denial, and forming your own group is a exercise in futility unless you have a obscene item level or are a tank or healer. Lastly I am not willing to sit in a capital city, for hours on end damn near having to offer sexual favors to get a tank or healer to run one mythic. That isn't actually playing the game, and I pay my sub to play not sit in a capital city trying to pimp myself out.

Please move the drops to heroic, at least w/some of the pets and the crafting mat. People that can run mythics already get better gear isn't that enough?
    Unlucky I suppose.

The community is fine as far as I can tell. I am the GM of just your bog standard heroic guild, which will get to Mythic when we do, nothing exciting. We have recruited loads of people in the run up to BfA, some trials and some socials, and they are all getting involved in the dungeons, crafting and helping each other out where they can, we regularly have people on discord in the dungeon group rooms, as well as the general chat rooms. I think you are mixing with the wrong kind of people and should consider looking for another realm after some research.

As for mythics > heroic change. The problem with what you propose is that at the moment we are limited by how many hydrocores we can obtain each week, making them drop in heroics too would mean we would be flooded with them similar to how frozen orbs were in Wrath.

My opinion is the problem sits with you, preferring easier content because you can't be bothered to try and fit in somewhere else, when there are many many small really friendly guilds out there. Perhaps instead of spending time complaining about it on here, you should spend some time checking out realm forums and contacting some guilds/communities.

If you're on Draenor EU feel free to drop me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Lmao you respond with how no one would insult someone irl and immediately insult him way harsher.
    No I totally would, and would do so based on the level of character that they showed me.

The fact that he didn't read the previous post indicates he is either illiterate or lazy. The level of character he showed in his post showed he is likely a piece of shit.... being illiterate and or lazy led me to the conculsion he had a limited intelect.

I will never insult someone first ( I am a terribly patient and nice guy ), I do however not take shit either. If someone insults me at least have a factual or logical basis for it, and it may make me reflect upon my own flaws. Otherwise I will just tear you a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    Just git gud. Start your own group if no one wants to carry your ass. It's a RPG game about progression and gear, you're not meant to stay on heroics facerolling content meant for 305 ilvl forever.
    I don't want to be carried. I am confident that I could compete @ my item level. I am not asking that higher level gear drop from heroics.... It has nothing to do with "git gud"

The issue is that the hardest part isn't the dungeon but getting a group

Pet/Mount drops should not be "Mythic Only" , and neither should essential crafting materials. Seriously there is nothing I can make w/out Hydrocore to make any gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    Unlucky I suppose.
    You would be surprised how much I hear that.

The community is fine as far as I can tell. I am the GM of just your bog standard heroic guild, which will get to Mythic when we do, nothing exciting. We have recruited loads of people in the run up to BfA, some trials and some socials, and they are all getting involved in the dungeons, crafting and helping each other out where they can, we regularly have people on discord in the dungeon group rooms, as well as the general chat rooms. I think you are mixing with the wrong kind of people and should consider looking for another realm after some research.
    That is the way my guild used to be before WoD destroyed it .. Ran w/some of the same people I ran with back in Vanilla...

As for mythics > heroic change. The problem with what you propose is that at the moment we are limited by how many hydrocores we can obtain each week, making them drop in heroics too would mean we would be flooded with them similar to how frozen orbs were in Wrath.
    Hmm ok then, give us crafters 325 gear to craft that we can put on the AH so people can fill missing slots, take the hydrocore mat off the 32 slot bag.

Let at least some of the pets and mounts drop in heroic. Why does it all have to be tied behind "Mythic only"

My opinion is the problem sits with you, preferring easier content because you can't be bothered to try and fit in somewhere else, when there are many many small really friendly guilds out there. Perhaps instead of spending time complaining about it on here, you should spend some time checking out realm forums and contacting some guilds/communities.
    It isn't that I want easier content. I want content to be available, and Mythics are not available I spend most of my game time sitting outside a instance or in a capital city spaming "join group" decline after decline after decline, and while I am doing this I am not playing the game.

I want to play the game.

If you're on Draenor EU feel free to drop me a message.
    Sincerly thank you but I am on Whisperwind US

Maybe it sucks NOW, but in a few weeks m1 will be roflstomped by anyone and their gransmothers. Base mythic will become really easy, just give it some time.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Maybe it sucks NOW, but in a few weeks m1 will be roflstomped by anyone and their gransmothers. Base mythic will become really easy, just give it some time.
    How is that going to work, my understanding is Mythic 0 shares a lockout w/Mythic plus. If that is the case I acutally see it getting worse, as most the people will be running mythics plus ( I have no interest in that at all )

So you want everything without effort.