Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Other than the total war she started with the Alliance, a force that has historically always turned out on top against the Horde in the past.

It's not gonna turn out well for her. It's pretty obvious just from basic storytelling that this war is not going to end with a defeat on the Alliance side, and the Horde stands to lose a lot for being the aggressors yet again in a war.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycon View Post
    Go check out gameplay thread and not a lore thread

- - - Updated - - -

and the reason i said lorewise they are a prick in a piece of cloth
    Another delusional poster... Yay

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Go check out gameplay thread and not a lore thread
    Fun thing but most of your arguments in OP are lore stuff

The table missions involve characters that have been dead for ages and areas that have been taken over in-story as far back as Cataclysm. But even if they were representative, the kind of cherry picking that goes on is insane. They'll ignore Darkshore being functionally Horde if we go by the table missions to rant on about how Crossroads is under attack when there's an equivalent Horde mission to rebuff the attack. That initial map made by randos is a plague on the community.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

How many “Garrosh is the best warchief ever” threads we’ve been through in Cata and MoP..? Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    How many “Garrosh is the best warchief ever” threads we’ve been through in Cata and MoP..? Yeah...
    Atleast Garrosh's reasons to start war were more logical.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is a lore thread where gameplay doesnt count also lorewise iam sure they are just pricks in a piece of cloth.
    no factions controls an entire continent.

kalimdor is a battlefield just as much as the EK are.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Knight View Post
    Nope! Not gonna start that discussion again. Silvanas and Garrosh deserve the same place in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by High Exarch Yrel View Post
    Except that they are not, since the Horde has no major presence whatsoever in Southern Kalimdor, or in Moonglade, or in Winterspring, or in the Azuremyst Isles, neither in the game nor in the lore.

They don't need to recolonize anything, they have pushed the Horde back and are retaliating in Darkshore and Ashenvale. Their position in Kalimdor is still very much solid. And there is still the Exodar, which has a port, and Feathermoon Stronghold. And who needs a port when you have the Vindicaar that can estabilish Lightforged beacons to teleport people across continents and planets.

She became a Ranger-General because as the backstory of Thas'dorah states, the position is hereditary. Alleria went missing after the Invasion of Draenor, so Sylvanas became Ranger-General. And there is no mention of Sylvanas fighting alongside humans and dwarves in the Second War.

Even without considering the Vindicaar, there were still several gyrocopters, gryphon riders and gunships.

When G'huun dies, his armies of Blood Trolls won't just disappear. And the Zandalari still have no major presence in Vol'dun.
    First quote Iam a student of war and i can tell you if you are thousands of miles away from a friendly port it doesnt matter if the Horde doesnt completly control the south of Kalimdor i mean Iam British did you really think we Brits had countless troops everywhere in our Empire back when it was a thing? Its not about putting troops into a area its about stopping your enemy from having a port and a foothold which now the Alliance no longer has.

Second point the only reason the exodar is a thing is because Blizz cant be arsed to update BC zones but seeing how this is a lore thread you really think a crashed space ship that is thousands of miles away from resupply could survive?

Third point Alleria said she couldnt believe her Sister would join the Horde after everything they did plus you do know the second war wasnt that long before the third war i mean FFS Grom was still alive in the third war!!!

Forth point You really kidding me about gyrocopters when we have Goblins that can easily shoot them down?

5th Point Where do you think those Blood trolls is gonna go when there faith in a fake god collapses are they just gonna go to Vol'dun and die? No the will go to Zandalar and suck up to whoever is in charge and thus give the Horde more cannon fodder!1
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-08-26 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Knight View Post
    You're saying Azerite isn't a good enough reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    Nope! Not gonna start that discussion again. Silvanas and Garrosh deserve the same place in hell.
    I agree. I just pointed out that Garrosh's cause was more believable and reasonable for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    You're saying Azerite isn't a good enough reason?
    I say paranoia is bad reason to start world war.

Deleted
    And yet again I fell for a miserable troll's bait. I'll just leave this thread, I don't want to distract OP from staring at the Sylvanas' fanarts on Rule 34.

Deleted
    Much better than Thrall that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by keskmaz View Post
    Much better than Thrall that's for sure.
    Well Thrall is idealistic idiot who believed orcs were redeemable and could live in peace. When orcs once again proved that they nothing but blood thirsty mongrels he just "lol not mine problems anymore Jaina".

Quote Originally Posted by High Exarch Yrel View Post
    Teldrassil
    Yeah, about that...

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Another delusional poster... Yay
    Uh?

Iam talking as a student of war as if this was real life you know the reason we argue on a lore thread.

Iam not RPing like most people here iam just stateing what i see

When you have a leader that pretty much gives you an entire continent, A leader who knows there enemy better than they know themselves cause they fought alongside them for countless years, A leader who does what needs to be done and doesnt have empathy or honour cloud there judgement cause they are undead and doesnt give a shit about that nonsense.

So yeah i believe she is truly is the best Warchief the Horde has ever had including the Warchiefs before Thrall!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-08-26 at 11:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    Second, they didn't kill anywhere near close to 50% of the population. 90% were basically Kor'kron and those were mainly Blackrock Orcs that used to be under Rend that Garrosh gave amnesty, thus, extremists. The majority of the orcs actually sided with the Revolution.
    What a load of bullshit. Kor'kron are not all ex-Blackrocks. They are the elite guard of the Warchief, they are the most experienced warriors of any background.

And where were those Orcs that sided with the revolution? I haven't seen any. Instead I was forced to slaughter thousands of Orcs that sides with Garrosh. I think it's safe to say pretty much the entire Orcish race was slaughtered. That's why they need to Mag'har now.

And Vol'jin is an idiot. Why shove Sylvanas down our throats and tell us "not many will understand". Yeah, sure dude. I don't understand genocide.
    But, if Vol'jin is pro-genocide nowadays... why couldn't we have sides with Garrosh in an all out war with the Alliance? Why the change of heart Vol'jin? Sylvanas is better than Garrosh? What a load of crap. If we sides with Garrosh back then we would've already won the war long ago.

None of this makes sense. Garrosh was less of a maniac and we deposed him, but now we're defending to the death a villain that has shown to not care about the Horde and has ulterior motives? Good job writing this shit Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    What a load of bullshit. Kor'kron are not all ex-Blackrocks. They are the elite guard of the Warchief, they are the most experienced warriors of any background.
    At the time of MoP (or the attack on Northwatch) the majority were Ex-Blackrocks. Read the damn book.

And they were the Elite Guard of the Warchief, and also the most loyal... especially after the Ex-Blackrocks joined.

Sylvanas is the best Warchief the Horde has ever had!

No Hyperbole she is quite literally the best Warchief the Horde has ever had.

Not only has she given the Horde the whole of Kalimdor and not only did her trap nearly destroy the entire Alliance leadership but she still has a ton of experience working with Humans and Dwarfs cause she fought alongside them way before the New Horde was still a thing so she knows everything they are thinking unless they have thrown that book outside the window but clearly what i have seen they aint!.

She brilliantly predicted what Anduin would do and she prepared for it only for it to be foiled cause of Jaina which she could no way couldve prepared for.

Bottom line is she knows every human tactic under the sun and every Alliance tactic under the sun and her tenure as a underling in the Horde has made her learn even more.

She now has the Whole of Kalimdor and now she has the whole of the Zandarlari Empire under her control you cant tell me any other Horde leader has done better?
    So she didnt prepare for the one thing that would fuck her plan up? She couldn't possibly imagine Jaina( who hates the horde) would show up? Wow. What genius. That makes her plan a complete failure since she had no plan for such an obvious variable. LMAO!
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Uh?

Iam talking as a student of war as if this was real life you know the reason we argue on a lore thread.

Iam not RPing like most people here iam just stateing what i see

When you have a leader that pretty much gives you an entire continent, A leader who knows there enemy better than they know themselves cause they fought alongside them for countless years, A leader who does what needs to be done and doesnt have empathy or honour cloud there judgement cause they are undead and doesnt give a shit about that nonsense.

So yeah i believe she is truly is the best Warchief the Horde has ever had including the Warchiefs before Thrall!
    "As a student of war"... Oh my god

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann