Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Yeah, seriously.
    well didnt EN just have nighthold set looks?

compared to that this is one more isnt it?

I'll wait with my judgement till the first raid drops.

with that said I'm not expecting more than 2 distinct looks for each armor class
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-08-26 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post

with that said I'm not expecting more than 2 distinct looks for each armor class
    I'd be surprised if there's even 2 per armor type per raid.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    almost as if its 3 weeks into a 2 year xpac. of course we know everything thats gonna happen. duh.
    The model for the goggles is already out, so I don't particularly understand what you're getting at. Unless you're saying they will release new goggle models in a later patch which I find unlikely since they've never done that (even Sunwell goggles were just a different tint iirc) and even if they did I still don't think that excuses these ones being identical to the Warlords ones.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post

We're talking about engineering goggles, not raid gear. Blizzard made a statement that making less raid sets will free them up to do more varied art for armor and weapons in other contexts. Someone brought up that up because iit feels a little silly to make a statement like that and then turn around and recycle the model for what many consider to be the signature set piece for engineering. That would have been exactly one of those contexts to put that saved time into.

I'm not complaining about raid art. It's not relevant here. The irony of that statement with the reused engineeering goggles model was being commented on, not the raid gear itself.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    The model for the goggles is already out, so I don't particularly understand what you're getting at. Unless you're saying they will release new goggle models in a later patch which I find unlikely since they've never done that (even Sunwell goggles were just a different tint iirc) and even if they did I still don't think that excuses these ones being identical to the Warlords ones.

We're talking about engineering goggles, not raid gear. Blizzard made a statement that making less raid sets will free them up to do more varied art for armor and weapons in other contexts. Someone brought up that up because iit feels a little silly to make a statement like that and then turn around and recycle the model for what many consider to be the signature set piece for engineering. That would have been exactly one of those contexts to put that saved time into.

I'm not complaining about raid art. It's not relevant here. The irony of that statement with the reused engineeering goggles model was being commented on, not the raid gear itself.
    oh im sorry, I misread then.

you're 100% right about the googles looking the same and it being tedious though

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Doesn't seem like you can.

Professions are a joke in BfA. Just another feature left by the wayside.

There isn't even a BfA version of Jeeves or Blingtron. We also don't have a single way to make money.

I also can't find any info on which traits are BiS on the engineering goggles and are they better than my normal class traits? I'm currently using the "RNG" one that gives you a stat boost.
    Remind me , wasn't the Bling 6 MUCH later in Legion?

What i dont understand is how shit the new belt tinkers are. The shield one gives me a 1,500 shield for 10 sec on a 10min cd... Where as the older shield tinker on a 5min cd lasts 15sec and is a 25k shield. wtf??

Deleted
    maybe we can up lvl 340 to 355 then 370 when we could raid, because, atm, no one could have a heal 355 or more, so they block it 340 ?

Quote Originally Posted by xastrya View Post
    maybe we can up lvl 340 to 355 then 370 when we could raid, because, atm, no one could have a heal 355 or more, so they block it 340 ?
    I hope this is the case, however, why would the Leatherworking and BS one shown in their crafting page but Engineer one isn't ?

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    I hope this is the case, however, why would the Leatherworking and BS one shown in their crafting page but Engineer one isn't ?
    Because they aren't crafting azerite gear, but pants/gloves/whatever probably

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Difuid View Post
    Compared to what games like Everquest 2 or Vanguard: Saga of Heroes had for crafting, WoW was lazy and impotent at all times.

Outside of consumables and item enchantments nothing else is worthwhile.
    That's a fairly bleak outlook on life you have

They should have given engineers a new armor slot because the head being an azerite piece is what screws them over.

Deleted
    I don't know if you realise but there are no stats on azerite gear so ilvl dont give as much as you think and for certain classes google traits are bis for different scenarios , another plus of them is + zandalari enginiering that give you better chance of finding materials for new mount , i dont see any other proffesions with sellable mount that can profit on in this expansion , and you underestimate the follower equipment , yes drop chance isnt good for now but the one from enginieer and alchemy will be relevant entire expansion since there will be market for fish , herbs and ap when rest of the equipments will become irrelevant . Is it best for profit right away? sure not but overall is one of the best proffesion in this expansion .