Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlack View Post
    "When you see Aggramar for example, it's not the actual titan Aggramar, the actual titan Aggramar would probably step on you like an ant. But it's an avatar that's been infused with the power of Aggramar's soul corrupted by Sargeras. And there's a similar story with the other titans you may deal with."

He just describes that Aggramar the ACTUAL TITAN AGGRAMAR would step on you like an ant, yet you still believe the ACTUAL TITAN SARGERAS is what Broxigar fought and wounded?
    yes?

like, sargeras did actually step on brox like an ant LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    yes?

Whatever go along with the headcanon, Broxigar is the strongest warrior of all time. He could kill a thousand avatars of Sargeras since he wounded the real deal. Broxigar would take down Aegwynn any day of the week since she had a formidable battle with just an avatar. But as we learned, those are easy peasy for mr. Broxigar.

Deleted
    1- Jarod Shadowsong
    2- Broxigar Saurfang
    3- Cairne Bloodhoof
    4- Varian Wrynn
    5- Huln Highmountain
    6- Varok Saurfang
    7- Anduin Lothar
    8- Orgrim Doomhammer
    9- Grom Hellscream

10- I don't know about the 10th, maybe Trollbane? Maybe Zul'jin? Garrosh? Muradin?

yes?

Grommash enough one strike to break through the defense of the strongest pit lord. With demonic blood, Grommash becomes equal to Wild Gods in powerful. Imagine that Sargeras will have a wound if Grommash, with a double dose of blood, hits him even with his ax.
    Brox never hit Varo'then, live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by funcik View Post
    Grommash enough one strike to break through the defense of the strongest pit lord.
    Magtheridon has way better feats than Mannoroth.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Magtheridon has way better feats than Mannoroth.
    Mannoroth was chosen by Archimonde himself as the commander of the pit lords, Mannoroth crushed the Kaldorei detachments alone.
    And Magtheridon was deputy Mannoroth.
    And Magtheridon is a cash cow of Kargath
    Last edited by funcik; 2018-08-26 at 04:14 PM.

Mannoroth was chosen by Archimonde himself as the commander of the pit lords, Mannoroth crushed the Kaldorei detachments alone.
    true but Magtheridon fought amped Illidan, Kael and Vashj.

his feats are way better than Mannoroths, not to mention Illidan was stated to be above Mannoroth.

Mannoroth is the most ruthless Pit Lord but I doubt he is the most powerful.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-08-26 at 04:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Grommash enough one strike to break through the defense of the strongest pit lord. With demonic blood, Grommash becomes equal to Wild Gods in powerful. Imagine that Sargeras will have a wound if Grommash, with a double dose of blood, hits him even with his ax.
    Brox never hit Varo'then, live with it.
    yours attempts are becoming even worse, just stop

yours attempts are becoming even worse, just stop
    Enough poke all the screenshots of Broxigar's remains))

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    true but Magtheridon fought amped Illidan, Kael and Vashj.

his feats are way better than Mannoroths, not to mention Illidan was stated to be above Mannoroth.

Mannoroth is the most ruthless Pit Lord but I doubt he is the most powerful.
    Under the leadership of Mannoroth, Agamaggan was killed.
    What can boast Magtheridon ?))

10 Ten Warriors? Interesting

1. Varok Saurfang (and I put him here because even when you fight him, he doesn't die, he simply humours you and plays dead, not to mention taking on a group of Alliance leaders plus players during the Siege of UC and holding his own for a fair while).
    2. Varian Wrynn (cannot question his prowess as a gladiator and all around badass.
    3. Cairne Bloodhoof (just on his fight with Garrosh at his advanced age puts him high on the list, though we don't know that he would have endured simply due to the stamina Garrosh would have over him)
    4. Grom Hellscream (he was a renown Orcish hero before the blood)
    5. Jarod Shadowsong
    6. Anduin Lothar
    7. Blackhand
    8. Ogrim Doomhammer
    9. Garrosh Hellscream (No doubt a powerful warrior, but we mostly see him beating weaker characters. Thrall went hand to hand with him and was doing well before ever using his shamanistic powers)
    10. Broxigar Saurfang (dem Saurfangs 'tho)

Just my thoughts, I"m sure I'm forgetting people and a few of them may need some order switching, the middle numbers in particular.

7+ Year Old Account
    Varian in second LUL, even lothar was better than him

he is by far the mots overestimated character, even more than Brox

Under the leadership of Mannoroth, Agamaggan was killed.
    What can boast Magtheridon ?))
    he is ok leader, I give you that.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Broxigar the Red
    2. Toranaar the Indomitable
    3. Huln Highmountain
    4. Grom Hellscream
    5. Varian Wrynn
    6. Varok Saurfang
    7. Muradin Bronzebeard
    8. Cairne Bloodhoof
    9. Anduin Lothar
    10. King Thoradin

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Leaving out information, either because you want to push your narrative, or find it too hard to read multiple WoW books is why people have that opinion of you, the most current example is trying to use an exhausted garrosh fighting a fresh Varian in wolfheart when they are equals in tides of war (which happens after)
    We must’ve read different books. In my copy Garrosh was sending wave after waves of orcs after Varian trying to tire him out so he can claim an easy victory. Yes, the great orc messiah was sending orcs to their deaths knowing they couldn’t match Varian but he thought at least that would give him a chance. He wasn’t counting on Varian s cheat mode giving him unlimited stamina so he got his ass kicked, again.

Also I need to reread tide of war. I don’t remember reading anywhere that Garrosh had an upper hand on captain chin. Even if he had superior strength and speed he would still be out skilled that masterful chin king.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

1.Grom
    2.Broxigar
    3.Toranaar
    4.Huln
    5.Thoradin
    6.Kargath
    7.Cairne
    8.Orgrim
    9.Blackhand
    10.Eitrigg.

Broxxigar was an above average warrior with a blessed axe. The axe did all of the work.

There are no sources he did any serious damage to Sargeras. Only that he was the first to cut him. To Sargeras, that would have been the equivalent of stepping on a thumb tack. Rabid Horde fans always like to gloss over that detail.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstermash View Post
    Broxxigar was an above average warrior with a blessed axe. The axe did all of the work.

There are no sources he did any serious damage to Sargeras. Only that he was the first to cut him. To Sargeras, that would have been the equivalent of stepping on a thumb tack. Rabid Horde fans always like to gloss over that detail.
    A tool in the hands of a nobody do nothing, he was in top ten even without the axe, while all his friends died he survived

Also, he fight against demons enough to build a mountain, the axe alone was not enough, Rabid alliance fans trying to diminish his feats

A tool in the hands of a nobody do nothing, he was in top ten even without the axe, while all his friends died he survived

Also, he fight against demons enough to build a mountain, the axe alone was not enough, Rabid alliance fans trying to diminish his feats
    Yeah, I already said he was above average. Why are you getting so defensive over a fictional character?

Those demons he made a mountain out of are the equivalent of disposable henchmen you see in every action film.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstermash View Post
    Yeah, I already said he was above average. Why are you getting so defensive over a fictional character?

Those demons he made a mountain out of are the equivalent of disposable henchmen you see in every action film.
    Execpt they are not

besides, why are you even babbling if you acknowledge he is above average? just to throw a tantrum?

Execpt they are not

besides, why are you even babbling if you acknowledge he is above average? just to throw a tantrum?
    He can be above average but not necessarily elite, which is what a lot of people in this thread are trying to suggest. Did I really have to spell that one out for you?