Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Neither side wants to admit that the problem is the access to guns
    Depends on the State, but yes: It´s way to easy to get a Gun overall. But that won´t change in the US. Way too much Money on the Line.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    AND mental health/cultural issues.
    There is no Culture in the US other than Outrage Culture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    The suspect is dead, so...harassing won't DO anything...

The only things I want to know about the shooter are:

Was it police who killed the bastard, or did he take the easy way out and shoot himself?
    and
    WHY?!

I do not care about his name, who he was, or anything else about him. Those are...irrelevant.
    Not irrelevant in that Case, because he was an Attendee at the Tournament. As far as is known right now he played, lost and started shooting (Simplified).
    That means he brought the Gun in before the Tournament even started. Which implies a Lack in Security, and that puts Blame on the Organizers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Utter cowards so scared of thier own shadows they have to carry guns around.
    utter stupidity to think everyone who carries a gun for self defense is a coward
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Deleted
    There are 50 murders a day in South Africa, a country with a population of 57 million.

Every murder is one too many of course, but two guys getting killed is hardly newsworthy in such a large country as the US.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Oh no, we all know the NRA wants you to believe an AR15 isn't an assault rifle.

And yet the entire sane world realizes it is.
    because it isnt an assault rifle last time i checked the civilian model lacks select fire capabilities but you go on and keep using your buzz words
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't see why this focus on guns. No reason to restrict guns. Go after ammo.
    i mean as long as you libtards wanna piss into the wind go for it but not happening
    Get your shit together

What the fuck do they put in the water in that state?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    utter stupidity to think everyone who carries a gun for self defense is a coward
    Most of us don't. We do think they are morons though as it is proven...over and over and over again.... that having a gun makes them less safe.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't see why this focus on guns. No reason to restrict guns. Go after ammo.
    Will not work. For this reason....https://winchesterclubofamerica.com/...onstitutional/

FRESNO (AP) — A judge has ruled that key sections of a California law restricting the sale of handgun ammunition cannot be enforced because they are unconstitutional. Gun rights advocates celebrated Tuesday’s ruling in Fresno County Superior Court …

Ammo is considered to be a critical component of a firearm, thus inseparable for under the 2nd Amendment if you try to restrict it any more than you do the firearm itself.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2018-08-27 at 11:47 AM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Deleted
    True

A coward, and a masturbator*

Fixed that for you.

How often does this happen now in the US? Seems to me its happening so often now without anything serious being done about it besides ludicrous solutions like "arm the children". Looks like the whole country is armed up and ready to shoot eachother for any reason whatsoever. Im no expert but I thought your precious 2ammenment(spelled wrong? Sorry), was to protect yourself from tyrannical goverment?

And if thats the case, and you use that as an argument to carry guns, your whole nation should have a long breather and think about what kind of country you want to be. If your society is buildt up around knowing everyone can have guns and shoot you for -insert random reason-, and therefore, you should respect them out of that, and not for who they are, thats just sad. You dont really respect anyone, just a weapon and FEAR of losing your life.

Deleted
    you are right i guess some are just really effeminate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Most of us don't. We do think they are morons though as it is proven...over and over and over again.... that having a gun makes them less safe.
    i've carried for going on 8 years now not once has anything happened to me in fact i've had dozens of people stop and ask me about carry laws in pa

- - - Updated - - -

you are right i guess some are just really effeminate.
    oh hey look more stupidity from you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gael4 View Post
    True

A coward, and a masturbator*

Fixed that for you.
    hey look another idiot
    Get your shit together

Deleted
    i've carried for going on 8 years now not once has anything happened to me in fact i've had dozens of people stop and ask me about carry laws in pa

- - - Updated - - -

oh hey look more stupidity from you

- - - Updated - - -

hey look another idiot
    why do you carry a gun is where you live super unsafe? just move.

15+ Year Old Account
    why do you carry a gun is where you live super unsafe? just move.
    no thanks i'll keep carrying exercising my right and keep my guns
    Get your shit together

Deleted
    no thanks i'll keep carrying exercising my right and keep my guns
    you didnt answer the question? why do you carry?

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    No need for gun control right Trumpkins?
    "In this country, we have a strong tradition of gun ownership that's handed from generation to generation. Hunting and shooting are part of our national heritage. And, in fact, my administration has not curtailed the rights of gun owners - it has expanded them, including allowing people to carry their guns in national parks and wildlife refuges." ~President Barack Obama, 2011

But please, lets not have silly things like facts ruin your perfectly good parroting of MSM talking heads. We certainly wouldn't want you to grow a brain and think for yourself.....

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He did. You did not like his answer.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

15+ Year Old Account
    in the unlikely event i need to defend myself i'd rather be prepared to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    He did. You did not like his answer.
    im just waiting for the oh but you'll probably get shot first idiotic defense those people like to use
    Get your shit together

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senistian View Post
    What kind of stupid shit is this? This is just stupid. No gunning down kids is not ok, gunning down ANYONE isn't ok, but again you all miss the point. Guns are not the problem, the people are. If we now live in an age where people go shooting schools, or getting mad and shooting a video game tournament, we have more issues then guns. We have had guns for hundreds of years. When I was a kid, we had guns in our trucks AT THE SCHOOL, to go hunting after class. Nobody got shot. So stop blaming gun because a few worthless humans use them to do bad things.

So where are the school shootings/school knife mass murders/school truck attacks in Europe ?

Nowhere, we can agree I think ?

So that can only means two things, either

1) It is somehow easier for worthless human beings to mass murder children in the US
    2) Or people are just much much much more likely to kill children en masse in the US. So there must be something in the water...

Deleted
    in the unlikely event i need to defend myself i'd rather be prepared to do so.
    paranoid then, the 3rd category i forgot about.

paranoid, coward, effeminate

unless you are a trained cop, a soldier or a licenced hunter/farmer/vet, there is no reason to have a gun.