Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannya84 View Post
    Reading your posts, you're extremely defensive about the spec. Which is the behavior of someone who is offended by something.

No need to hide it, is it an insecurity thing? BM is a good spec. It has been for a long time.
    I sense first semester of psychology on college.

Im happy about this. I only have rogue at 120 but i find it kinda meh from a casual POV. Logged on my Hunter for 5mins and it was just so smooth and relaxing... i worry about how it performs qt 120 but I imagine ST is fine and AoE is behind but viable?

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Im happy about this. I only have rogue at 120 but i find it kinda meh from a casual POV. Logged on my Hunter for 5mins and it was just so smooth and relaxing... i worry about how it performs qt 120 but I imagine ST is fine and AoE is behind but viable?
    I mained a Rogue in Legion. Switched to SV for BFA and I'm absolutely loving it. At 336ilvl I rarely lose to any class on ST bosses and with Guerilla Tactics and WI my Wildfire Bomb beats almost anyone on aoe but warriors and mages.

I haaaate playing melee and even I'm kinda digging survival; feels good to have buttons to press when mobs are moving a lot or out of range

I dunno if I will stick with it beyond the normals/heroics I'm doing now, but they have done a good job designing it. DPS seems good too.

it's fun - but melee.

Avoiding all these stupid mechanics is annoying so ye i enjoy the range hunter more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecnice View Post
    I mained a Rogue in Legion. Switched to SV for BFA and I'm absolutely loving it. At 336ilvl I rarely lose to any class on ST bosses and with Guerilla Tactics and WI my Wildfire Bomb beats almost anyone on aoe but warriors and mages.
    Music to my ears. Im really loving it for questing its just effortless, having the pet helps tremendously.. then posthaste, cheetah and disengage with the movement speed seems to make everything very easy lol. Already loving it more than my rogue

They are great, one of the funniest melees in game right now, but the PvP talents are just SO BAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    I sense first semester of psychology on college.
    0 years. But I have brain enough to know basic things. In the same way that it only takes a tiny amount of brain power to not get offended about World of Warcraft.

It's just annoying having someone jump into a Surv discussion to insincerely bash it, purely because they're so defensive about Beast Mastery as a spec.

It's just annoying having someone jump into a Surv discussion to insincerely bash it, purely because they're so defensive about Beast Mastery as a spec.
    So what you're basically saying is that you get easily seriously offended by people calling SV trash and you thus resort to calling people BM defenders who take the game too seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    So what you're basically saying is that you get easily seriously offended by people calling SV trash and you thus resort to calling people BM defenders who take the game too seriously?
    All the Hunter specs are easy. Hunters are in a good spot.

I called you out on not having an honest opinion. Idk why you thought mimicry would be a smart response.

All the Hunter specs are easy. Hunters are in a good spot.

I called you out on not having an honest opinion. Idk why you thought mimicry would be a smart response.
    Because you're hypocritical.
    I've never said BM was hard, I've only ever said that everyone who's ever shittalked BM should have a right proper giggle after playing SV for 5 minutes. If you're saying all Hunter specs are easy then you're agreeing me and yet still throwing shit at me for having the same opinion, just differently worded.
    My opinion was as honest as it gets, yet you blamed me for being invested too much over someone badmouthing an aspect of a video game, yet you considered your time well spent after getting seriously involved over an argument about certain aspects of a video game.
    So either you're an insecure SV player, a very nitpicky and smartassing forum lurker or one of those deeply addicted video game nerds.

Either way, we both seem to have enough brains to fully understand who's in the right, no need to further spam this very insightful threat only for it to get sadly closed down eventually.

It's the best spec 180 they've done with a class in a while, absolutely fantastic to play, it really offers you a ton of options.

I currently main a Sub Rogue and the spec is disgustingly good.. I played Surv to 112 so far and have done some dungeons, feels ok but feels nowhere near the Rogue. How are you guys finding Survival at 120? Not so much a comparison but do you feel its going to be a competetive spec? I'm levelling it as an alt anyway as its fun to play but didnt know if it was worth switching focus from Sub to Survival

I play a hunter since legion. So far survival in bfa is the one most fun to play. It's not a pure melee spec, you still have some options to do ranged damage. Which is very useful in a lot of bossfights. Currently at ilvl 130 and already did some mythic dungeons

Not so much a comparison but do you feel its going to be a competetive spec?
    I think that unless they nerf numbers to make ranged hunters more attractive again, it will be a competitive spec. Plus you bring a lot of utility to M+. Rogues will still have better survivability though (ironic ah?), as well as shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitinariy View Post
    I think that unless they nerf numbers to make ranged hunters more attractive again, it will be a competitive spec. Plus you bring a lot of utility to M+. Rogues will still have better survivability though (ironic ah?), as well as shroud.
    Fair enough thanks! I love the spec but can't ignore the fact my rogue feels much stronger in general

I find Survival to be the most enjoyable DPS spec I've yet played in BfA. It's amazing.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Fair enough thanks! I love the spec but can't ignore the fact my rogue feels much stronger in general
    I might get back to my Sub eventually, but I'm still offended at them for making DfA exclusively PvP.
    Otherwise I really like the spec, especially since the Legion refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitinariy View Post
    I might get back to my Sub eventually, but I'm still offended at them for making DfA exclusively PvP.
    Otherwise I really like the spec, especially since the Legion refresh.
    Haha for sure. Ill play both tbh. Extremely satisfying on both

Right now main survival, it's insanely outperforms BM and MM in every scenario, specifically in PvP, BM and MM are free kill for a surv. And in most situation it's just better, has more mobility and dmg, doesn't panic when jumped by melee(which is 95% of what's in wpvp) and since the skill ceiling is higher than BM and MM, when you get good it shows more and feels better, it's more rewarding overall.