Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Posting conspiracy theories is not allowed.
    Back seat moderating is not allowed, especially when you’re wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Back seat moderating is not allowed, especially when you’re wrong.
    Wooooooosh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really need to practice my shocked look since I'm not even close to surprised the shooter was AGAIN an anti-Trumper and NOT an NRA member. But then again on this forum I guess facts don't matter because feelings or some shit. I could post many different laws that guy broke that still did not prevent anything. Post those obvious things out and get hammered by the snowflakes who WON'T get infractions for it. You can break any rule as long as it's against a trump supporter, gun supporter, or a conservative. I once swore to never return here but decided to let things go but I know remember why, holy fuckin favoritism batman.. fuck this place and the brain-washed echo chamber that belittles anyone who won't repeat the message like good sheeple. Huge waste of fuckin time trying to have a discussion about topics when forum rules only apply to a certain group of people, fuck these forums, keep your echo chamber snowflakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Florida again

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Another day.

If only the players had guns with them and this could have been prevented!
    He would've just bought a propane tank, stuck a timer on it using easily accessible internet knowledge and hurled it in to the room and killed his targets anyways. Or slice as many throats and arteries as possible with a knife. Or drive a rental truck into the building.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Florida again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewragg View Post
    I really need to practice my shocked look since I'm not even close to surprised the shooter was AGAIN an anti-Trumper and NOT an NRA member. But then again on this forum I guess facts don't matter because feelings or some shit. I could post many different laws that guy broke that still did not prevent anything. Post those obvious things out and get hammered by the snowflakes who WON'T get infractions for it. You can break any rule as long as it's against a trump supporter, gun supporter, or a conservative. I once swore to never return here but decided to let things go but I know remember why, holy fuckin favoritism batman.. fuck this place and the brain-washed echo chamber that belittles anyone who won't repeat the message like good sheeple. Huge waste of fuckin time trying to have a discussion about topics when forum rules only apply to a certain group of people, fuck these forums, keep your echo chamber snowflakes.
    Oh go and cry a river, you wont be missed. Talk about a snowflake...

15+ Year Old Account
    Please telegraph your location so we can call the local authorities since it seems you are about to have an emotional or psychotic break, and you probably own a firearm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    He would've just bought a propane tank, stuck a timer on it using easily accessible internet knowledge and hurled it in to the room and killed his targets anyways. Or slice as many throats and arteries as possible with a knife. Or drive a rental truck into the building.

Lol, a timer on a propane tank? Unless it is equipped with a thermite charge (expensive, regulated) it would do nothing but sit there and release gas. No explosion, no deaths.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Keep your guns and your violent culture. Now, keep it inside your own borders. If you and fellow countrymen want it like that, go ahead. But keep it for your own.

Sometimes I wonder what direction US want to take. Is having guns and the ability to kill someone so important to you? is that the pinnacle of your society?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    ANd once you bring it into Chicago it's illegal. Just like gun you fly into NYC with if you have to stay overnight.

- - - Updated - - -

It is better than 10 guilty men go free than for one innocent to be sent to prison. There are tons of laws on the books already that if enforced would stop illegal gun sales. But to enforce those in the urban areas where these crimes happen you'd have to offend someone of color....and we can't go hurting feels.

Yes i can tell how worried this country is on offending and locking up people of color i mean there how many hundreds of thousand of them locked up??

Like the S.C. church shooter, how about the Texas church shooter? I guess you conveniently forgot about them?

Want to talk about snowflake? Let's talk about the pussies who can't go outside without their guns? Those are the real bitches. " much rites much rites". Talk about a fucking echo chamber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Another day.

If only the players had guns with them and this could have been prevented!
    Thoughts and prayers, Lahis, thoughts and prayers.

I don't think there's anything anyone could've done. /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Like the S.C. church shooter, how about the Texas church shooter? I guess you conveniently forgot about them?

Want to talk about snowflake? Let's talk about the pussies who can't go outside without their guns? Those are the real bitches. " much rites much rites". Talk about a fucking echo chamber.
    another dumbass calling carries pussies this is laughable
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I always thought it'd be the Smash community that had someone crack first. Shows what I know!
    Smash is great, and besides, you can always relieve all that tension by doing Smash Ball and all items on High with as many players as possible for maximum chaos.

Just another typical day for America, sadly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    another dumbass calling carries pussies this is laughable
    They are... pretty sure you have to be a huge pussy to need a Gun to protect yourself in a first world nation. Nobody has yet to pull a gun on me either, wanna know why? People here arent pussies either, they got a problem with me they come at me with their fist. If putting the effort of attacking me is not worth it, they wont pull a gun on me, they just dont do anything but talk.

Did you bother to read it? You should've, since you linked to it. From page 7 to 10 it says it doesn't take into account what I asked. It also points out how studies in that field are very conflicting:

The results are conflicting, with 1 study showing a stronger relationship for women, 2 showing a stronger relationship for men, and 2 showing no difference.

I'll be here with a delighted smile on my shit-eating mug should you decide to worsen your situation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    They are... pretty sure you have to be a huge pussy to need a Gun to protect yourself in a first world nation. Nobody has yet to pull a gun on me either, wanna know why? People here arent pussies either, they got a problem with me they come at me with their fist. If putting the effort of attacking me is not worth it, they wont pull a gun on me, they just dont do anything but talk.
    hey look at you passing off your flawed opinion as fact
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

hey look at you passing off your flawed opinion as fact
    Keep being scared shitless little pussy, talking about it wont change the fact. Even my old mother can go outside without a gun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Keep being scared shitless little pussy, talking about it wont change the fact. Even my old mother can go outside without a gun.
    aww im truly glad me carrying chaps your ass quite so much
    Get your shit together

aww im truly glad me carrying chaps your ass quite so much
    Dont worry it has more to do with pity then anything.