Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    Poop quests. Hilarious everytime, particularly the one in Grizzly Hills.
    Yep, I believe -every- expansion has at least two of these I think, TBC having three, mists having 4 I think? They never fail to put a smile on my face with a slight: "What the actual hell"
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Giant frogs and turtles that sound like ancient Chinese martial arts masters are another ridiculous parts.
    The whole game is full of quests for 8-year-olds. Seriously. I have been around since vanilla, I did skip most of MoP because I found it ridiculous (although the expansion did have its dark parts, but now 13+ game turned in a game for 6-10 year olds. Even Anduin looks like a character made for 10 year old girls to have a crush on.
    Come on, which adult seriously finds such quests fun?!

I expect void lords to have huge eyes and look like baby void lords.
    A real adult doesn't care about such things.

Quote Originally Posted by The King in Yellow View Post
    Yep, I believe -every- expansion has at least two of these I think, TBC having three, mists having 4 I think? They never fail to put a smile on my face with a slight: "What the actual hell"
    It's all in good fun I find the levity to come at just the right moments after the "OMG I wanna kill myself" quests lol
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't mind the dinosaur quest but the turtle people are annoying.

There has always been a lot of humor in WoW, character names have been puns or wordplay, murlocs. Helping a couple of dinosaurs is simply continuing this fine tradition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    I mean

Korn is a good band, dont drag them down just because OP is 15
    it's alright, but if you say it's your favorite band it says a lot about you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I have 2 pages of quotes and I'm not going to read them all. But it's rather pathetic you attack me personally and my choice of band, lol. I guess it's true, mostly kids play this game and it's becoming tailored for them.

See ?? this is the perfect example of a toxic player,the most disgusting thing about this game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Giant frogs and turtles that sound like ancient Chinese martial arts masters are another ridiculous parts.
    The whole game is full of quests for 8-year-olds. Seriously. I have been around since vanilla, I did skip most of MoP because I found it ridiculous (although the expansion did have its dark parts, but now 13+ game turned in a game for 6-10 year olds. Even Anduin looks like a character made for 10 year old girls to have a crush on.

Update:

Yeah I have 2 pages of quotes and I'm not going to read them all. But it's rather pathetic you attack me personally and my choice of band, lol. I guess it's true, mostly kids play this game and it's becoming tailored for them.
    Skip mop cause pandas, but talking cows are fine right?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Update:

Lol first off. It has not changed. It has always been like this. This is just a other person hating because he likes to hate.

It has always been like this: Gnomes? pretty much every god damm pet ingame?

And yes its so childish...with all the people burning in tree's, blight being thrown on people dying and then being brought back to live...

Sigh...if you hate....hate correct with facts. Do not see 1 part of the game and start crying. The only reason Sylvanas is still in game is because 13 eyear old fanboys :S.

And what does korn have to do with it...it does not make you special, and people do not hate you for it. Hell i think a good portion of wow players knows/grown up with korn. So get your freaky behavoir on a lease will you.

"When taking a video game too seriously gets to you."

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    A turtle made it to the water!
    Ive been stabbed in the back by more races than you ever knew existed!

What, not edgy or world-ending enough for you? K.

15+ Year Old Account
    I liked the questing a lot in BfA, my adulthood had nothing to do with that.
    Here is something to believe in!

Now if only there was a quest to help me fall in love IRL

People complain about kill/gather quests and when Blizz do some of them more unique/fun/hilarious someone like OP have to come and complain. WoW always had some things like you mentioned so if you played since Vanilla you should already know it.

The funny quests help break up the monotony.

But I guess you like monotony as a Korn fan.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Silliness is a time-honored Blizzard tradition, damn it.

It goes all the way back to the original "Orcs vs Humans" RTS. I remember clicking on the little critters until they exploded.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Try playing Alliance. It's not for the feint of heart.

Please don't forget that diablo 3 has a effin' level with anthropomorphic COWS (I didn't say "Taurens") and RAINBOWS AND EVEN PINK BEARS ("Bisounours" in french)