Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    But seriously, why do people not think of that in advance?
    To design something just throwable into the nature? We are so pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Where I live there's extra taxes on cigarettes alone, this tax is not on alcohol or fast food.
    Well, then you are paying for healthcare of obese people and alcoholics, while smokers pay for it themselves.
    Atleast they don't hurt your pocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Crica View Post
    Well, people like you could just stop being the reason using cigarettes and alcohol are the only way others can tolerate you, but that's not going to happen, so...
    Well you don't know anything about me so seems to me like you're projecting heavily ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Well, then you are paying for healthcare of obese people and alcoholics, while smokers pay for it themselves.
    Atleast they don't hurt your pocket.
    What I meant was cigarettes should not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Well you don't know anything about me so seems to me like you're projecting heavily ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    I am basing my reply on your reply that I quoted.

I already need drugs just to tolerate that reply of yours, I would def need more if I had no choice but to tolerate more people like you IRL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Crica View Post
    I am basing my reply on your reply that I quoted.
    I already need drugs just to tolerate that reply of yours, I would def need more if I had no choice but to tolerate more people like you IRL.
    Telling someone to reevaluate their life if they are dependent on cigarettes and alcohol is something intolerable? If something so benign struck a nerve with you then I really can't do anything about that and you're going to find IRL a challenge so good luck mate!
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2018-08-27 at 07:42 PM.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    you're going to find IRL a challenge
    Yes, people like you make IRL quite the challenge and intolorable without ingesting drugs, and since people like you are not going to change....ingesting drugs it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Tico View Post
    Its not designed to litter. Smokers litter because they are lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    What I meant was cigarettes should not exist.
    And what I mean was that they serve the same propose as alcohol and fast-food or any other drug in general. Outlawing them will just created a million more problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tico View Post
    What are you talking about? Most things at the store have the same issue of being throwable into nature.
    Last edited by PC2; 2018-08-27 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    <Insert anything you enjoy doing that somebody else might not> makes your life worth living, I'd suggest you reevaluate your life.
    There is a huge difference between playing video games, watching musicals, watching sports, and abuse of substances that are directly tied to pathologies with some of the highest mortality rates in the US. Cigarettes especially as they not only affect you but those around you as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop making pre-rolled cigarettes. Make it so if you want to smoke you have to roll your own. Should curb that waste by a healthy bit.
    If i was riding a donkey down the road. And someone threw a rock and knocked me off. Would i be stoned off my ass?

10+ Year Old Account
    I been on and off the vaper and might be time to be a permanent vaper from now on. I have quit smoking pot other than some edibles on occasion so much less has been going into my lungs.

BTW, filters are still better than NO filter. Don't let the anti smoker propaganda tell you otherwise.

I hate tobacco, but it shouldn't be banned for the same reason other recreational drugs shouldn't be.

We should continue educating people on why not to smoke and work harder to give addicts safer alternatives.

time to put more taxes on cigarettes, we'll clean the ocean and the smokers will pay for it!

Yet another way smokers are inconveniencing everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Ban alcohol, ban pot, ban driving, ban <insert things that make life worth living>. Authoritarian.
    Giving yourself lung cancer among other types of cancer from smoking makes life worth living?

Seems like you want to waste your life if you want to die to cancer so easily.

Deleted
    Didn't need another reason to despise smokers, but I guess here it is.

Since around half the cigarettes smoked in the world are smoked in China, this is an argument to be had in Cantonese before anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by pfbe View Post
    Since around half the cigarettes smoked in the world are smoked in China, this is an argument to be had in Cantonese before anything else.
    Add "Mandarin" (Beijing) and you'd grab everyone on China.