Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    It doesn't take long.
    5 heroic victories (if you have a premade with friends you should do heroic) or 7 normal victories, easy to pug solo queue with randoms - like 5 minutes each.
    I am having really bad times with randoms in heroic T.T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit 19 yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 16 recently. I haven't hit all the dailies over the place either.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    I am having really bad times with randoms in heroic T.T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I tried a couple of heroics with randoms, but it was quite horrible. Just go to normals with randoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Life View Post
    I'm 61% through 19. i just do daily WQs and weekly IEs. I'm not farming any more than that.
    Same here.

10+ Year Old Account
    19 and some change. Clearing the map every day, doing weekly expeditions.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is 18, doing only 4wq emissaries, and from time to time wq that gives 250+ azurite. Oh and of course doing 5 islands to get weekly. Can't be boder learing all map like some ppl but im "filthy casual" since mid legion so i don' really care that much and waiting for catch up mechanics to start rolling

About 1/2 way to 17, hit 120 on Sunday after BfA came out - would have been sooner but I was on vacation for three days.

I do my expeditions for the weekly bonus. Random heroics, clear up a few WQs.

Really I don't make it a huge goal, more often than not doing the WQs simply because they are often fast and reward rep for both champions and the zonal faction.

It's like the artifact weapons where the moment you start grinding it is the moment it'll become a grind, so just ignore pushing it to a high level and just aim for a level capable of getting to the 2nd ring on the "regular" gear that's currently available. In this case that's about level 20 and I fully expect to hit that by the end of the week.

Level 20.. But I don't go for AP. I just do every WQ(exept pet battle) for rep and the AP comes as a bonus.

Though if I would grind, I would use Island Expeditions after every bigged AP reward has been exhausted. Random HC without Tank/Healer bonus is pointless for DPS and with a good group Island Expeditions give the most AP/hour.