Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I am the bitterest bitter about bitterism.
    at least you're honest about it !

Quote Originally Posted by Malgarius View Post
    I think bfa is just a bit underwhelming after legion. The epic feeling from getting that first artifact weapon doesn't come up with the necklace. The azerite trait system doesn't really feel rewarding. I wonder what WQ will be like when you are done with the rep grind, as there is no inventive like the legendaries to do them. Crafting is watered down even further. Only real positive thing is the beautiful new zones they made. Love them. But that won't keep me playing for too long.
    100% agree - I think that is the best word really. It just feels "underwhelming". There is nothing "wrong" with BFA, it has some good points. It just feels a little underwhelming atm. I am sure it will get better though. I cannot however see the WQs being worth doing once reps are maxed out. Once that is done, I will likely only do WQs for emissary (but not sure I will even do those once rep is maxed out - its not like I am farming legendaries now!) or if they have AP with them.

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Been boring for you but maintains millions of players while classic servers rock around 20k total, sounds like exactly what people want.
    Apples to oranges. 20k is peak online, not overall number of players.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

I really enjoy the game, warmode was the best thing that happened to this game, get some friends and do some wq and in no time you will be fighting epic faction battle . Hunt some bounty's or be one and mess around with the ppl that want to get you.
    Probably you think the content is finished because you raced to finish x and y while playing hours and hours, you just burned out.

Do you meak threads like these every time you quit a game?

The game is not boring to me, im having lots of fun and ALOT to do.

That said, I dont have 10+ hours each day to play so I guess thats a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post

I'm not lowering myself to arguing with someone who thinks that there is any defensibility to either of the things I just named. By any objective professional standard of writing whatsoever, both are veritable eidolons of shittiness in film/TV. You are welcome to your opinion of course, but justifying it with sub numbers is an absolute fallacy, and one I refuse to engage with further.
    But you'll sit on the wow general forums replying negatively about a game you don't play (because its for idiots remember) don't you have better things to do with such intelligence? rofl

Deleted
    Right now, you can not complain about a lack of content. The expansion has just been out, there is about as much new content as there always was, minus the terrible gating of Suramar. In 2-3 months, if we hadn't had a patch yet, you can start complaining.

Deleted
    WoW is always boring. It's always the same. Running dungeons in End legion is mechanically the same as in beginning BFA. Doing WQs is the same. Raiding is the same. Mission table the same. PVP... you know the deal. OK, raids and m+ ain't out yet, but when they are released they become boring as well after you have seen every boss and its "scenario".

The only "exciting" or "interesting" (because new and unknown) things are the story questlines.

You either like doing such things over and over again or you don't. Or you don't like it but still need to waste your life doing it because it's too miserable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Raid will be cleared on day 1. Again new difficulty ISNT NEW CONTENT. Dugeons, Raids, Island exp, Warfronts are content. Normal, heroic and mythic are difficulty levels but not new content.
    You need to realize that it's not feasible to create so much new content that everyone is satisfied. Creating a new dungeon/raid takes months of man-days. They only have so many employees to create all the content. They have to find a balance somewhere between creating new content and rehashing content such as difficulty levels.

I dont like sea food. So I dont go eat at sea food restaurants. However I dont walk into a sea food restaurant and complain about how bad their food is.
    U dont like wow, dont play it. I mean, really?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what people expected from a filler expansion like this one...we get exactly what they planned to give us, it's not much and it gets boring rather quickly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cabron View Post
    It's a different difficulty. Not content. I've already done the content.
    If doing the content on lfr means you have done all levels of it this game just isn’t for you and haven’t been in a very long time. Stop complaining and move on with your life if you are actually capable of that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    I don't know what people expected from a filler expansion like this one...we get exactly what they planned to give us, it's not much and it gets boring rather quickly
    What does filler expansion even mean? What’s the definition?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    I dont like sea food. So I dont go eat at sea food restaurants. However I dont walk into a sea food restaurant and complain about how bad their food is.
    U dont like wow, dont play it. I mean, really?
    It is more like if you're favorite restaurant started to only serve boring food, no more good stuff, and you ask why/ask other people who go to the restaurant if they feel the same.

Deleted

Wonder if this guy is bored by his game. Doubt there will be more content patches.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    If doing the content on lfr means you have done all levels of it this game
    I don't even know what that means. I have said that different difficulties are just that. Different difficulties. You pick the one you wanna play one. It doesn't create additional content, unless there is a mythic only encounter like Sinestra or Ra-Den. Then that means that there is one more encounter being added to the game with the difficulty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Stop complaining and move on with your life if you are actually capable of that
    I'm not complaining about anything. Someone said that most of the content isn't even out yet and I corrected him.

For me personally, it doesn't matter how much or little content there is, or how good or bad said content is, when the classes are all dumbed down and boring to play. In the end I would assume this is the main reason these players are bored with BfA already, and no amount of content is going to change that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    I have played the game since late vanilla. I usually quit an expansion during its last 3-6 months because I already have all the reps, all the mogs, etc...and I really end up just logging in for 12 hrs of raid every week.

But this expansion...I'm already fucking bored. The Alliance allied races are just boring reskins, my character's mechanics are boring, the rep grind for shitty rewards is boring, leveling alts is a no-go because leveling is so slow and unfun now. I mean I'm playing the game and suddenly get the urge to play Skyrim.

I think I'm done with WoW, tbh, and it's about damn time. And with it I'm also done with Blizzard as I don't play anything else from Blizzard's selection of casual pvp-centric multiplayer-only games.
    Just get good, casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    I have played the game since late vanilla. I usually quit an expansion during its last 3-6 months because I already have all the reps, all the mogs, etc...and I really end up just logging in for 12 hrs of raid every week.

But this expansion...I'm already fucking bored. The Alliance allied races are just boring reskins, my character's mechanics are boring, the rep grind for shitty rewards is boring, leveling alts is a no-go because leveling is so slow and unfun now. I mean I'm playing the game and suddenly get the urge to play Skyrim.

I think I'm done with WoW, tbh, and it's about damn time. And with it I'm also done with Blizzard as I don't play anything else from Blizzard's selection of casual pvp-centric multiplayer-only games.
    You see that is the first problem...you play alliance like me. Questing ( was in beta ) better for the horde. And yes in my opinion our allied races are weak. Think the best case is kul tirans vs trolls. Just look at druid forms. 1 gets new models and textures for EVERY form. We get 1 texture over old forms. Enough said. A lot of things on alliance side suck. Weaker mounts, questing is indeed ffing weird. Alt leveling is going to be a chore.

Think the main problem is questing that is going to break most players ( that and having way less cool stuff then the horde). Alliance questing is weird. It feels like you have about 8 to 10 quests for a zone and the rest a just bad filler.

Really feels like ( for alliance player) all the effort went into the new stuff and the horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    You need to realize that it's not feasible to create so much new content that everyone is satisfied. Creating a new dungeon/raid takes months of man-days. They only have so many employees to create all the content. They have to find a balance somewhere between creating new content and rehashing content such as difficulty levels.
    Yes it does. So why add lower difficulty levels to make raid trivial so raid can be finishes on day 1? Just remove difficulty levels, keep only mythic and casual raiders will have content for months. And no they would not quit the game. Majority of players consider raid content to be finished after they cleares LFR or normal and they dont see reason to keep going becouse they alredy beat content. So they get bored and quit game. In past unbeaten content forced them to progress their characters. They never quit becouse they still had unbeaten raid. Spending months of dev time to create content just to make it trivial and finished on day 1 is just plant stupid desing. Thats btw why we have gating. Blizzard know their content cant last more than couple of days.
    Last edited by mmoca9a2d58f1f; 2018-08-29 at 10:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    OP is right.
    I come back from work log in do WQ for honored reps. Then do random HC and log out.
    On reset day clear M0s and thats it....

For someone that's playing One char and does not do alts. There is nothing else to do ATM...

Cant remember Xpack that was so boring 3rd week in. There was always something Descent to grind twoards Not in BFA :S
    This is what I feel as well. That's why I get confused at the anger that explodes when people point this out. It makes me honestly confused: what am I missing? There might be something everyone else is doing that I am not doing. I remember that I had so much to do in Legion the mere idea of leveling an alt three weeks after expansion release seemed impossible. I'm already on my third alt now. Perhaps that is what they want. Perhaps this expansion is for players who love WQ and heroics and leveling alts. And that is fine. But it shouldn't be so strange to them that some of us find this repetative and dull.

When raids come out I'll have those to do as well, which will help on the dullness of WQ for a while.