Deleted

Artifact Knowledge reset

How to unlock artifact knowledge research? After weekly reset my neck still requires 23k AP for lv19->20. I have exalted honorbound and fully done war campaign.

It will start the coming week and won't require any action to activate iirc.

10+ Year Old Account
    It happens automatically every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I haven't looked, but it should already be live and you shouldn't have to do anything.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

It's already happened, you probably gained a level and forgot about it. The 23k AP requirement you remember would have been going from 18->19 last week, now you're going from 19->20 and it costs the same (23k) because of the AK increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostrix View Post
    How to unlock artifact knowledge research? After weekly reset my neck still requires 23k AP for lv19->20. I have exalted honorbound and fully done war campaign.
    Last week to get from 19 -> 20 you needed around 29k AP, this week you need ~23k, so you're already getting the benefits of AK. If you get to 20 this week you'll see that to get from 20 -> 21 you'll need ~29k and that means that next week to get from 20 -> 21 you'll need ~23k. So you can see the pattern of where this is going.