Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    CC in PVP.

Yes, I went there.
    WoW is slowly moving into it. Soon we will be ported into mid of arena, we will loot random weapon from the ground and dps race will start, no CC only brainless tunnelig until someone die or dampening is too high.

I would like to see automated silences removed. I was never victim of it but i belive a lot of ppl was

Quote Originally Posted by Mulishaman View Post
    If we are talking features, LFR without a doubt. LFR promotes many toxic play styles. Promotes casual players who strictly do LFR and Heroic for the entire expansion, then head to the forums to rage about what they would like changed (after only experiencing 10% of the actual game). Also promotes the feel of necessity, raiders feel almost obligated to do LFR weekly to ensure they are making the most of their time and min/maxing. Pseudo forcing players to participate in something they would rather not do is what causes the major toxicity in LFR groups, like afk players, lack of effort, etc. People suggest making LFR give "worse gear" or no gear or cosmetics, that is wonderful and all but if there is no reward, why leave it in the game? Take it out, make raiding a organized and community based game style and leave it at that.
    Yeah nothing like mythic raiders that rage about what they would like changed but make up a tiny percentage of the player-base.

LFR is fine. Toxic players are not. They're not exclusive to LFR.

PvP.
    Yup, the quality of the game would be so much better.

PVE, yup the game would be so much better
    (and Pandas)

Quests and to an extension Leveling.

Arenas. Their introduction made class balancing practically impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Quests and to an extension Leveling.
    Best part of the game.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Sigh, can we please not start this stupid debate for the thousandth time? I've signed on for a physical ranged dps with three ranged specs. Period.
    That's fine but you still didn't actually sign on for anything.

Mythic (formerly heroic) only being 20M.

Two sizes was so much better for everyone (or at least make it flex). Balancing the entire end game around 5ish guilds worth of players is ridiculous.

Mythic +

Random drop upgrades if Mythic + has to stay.

LFR. It's no longer serving its purpose, Normal is a great entry point to allow players to experience content while not shutting themselves off from the playerbase.

Raids do not work in WoW in this setting, it's time for it to die already. Yes people would complain and object, but I genuinely think WoW would feel like a better game without it. It's antisocial at best and abusive at worst and likely drives off untold players who mistake the sheer misery that is LFR as the game's end content. Normal is easy enough to facilitate players of all skill levels by now and in Antorus normal genuinely felt easier than LFR as a whole.

Blizzard needs to stop treating their fanbase like a sub count and start removing stuff that doesn't actually contribute to any degree of good or fun gameplay.

Mounts. Could you imagine the outrage?

Pet tokens, just so I can buy all pets with gold instead.

The first thing to me would be flying mounts from all maps.
    Second thing would be equipments from PvP, letting it be entirely on skill.

LFR. It's no longer serving its purpose, Normal is a great entry point to allow players to experience content while not shutting themselves off from the playerbase.
    You are the sort of player that makes me want to shut myself off from the playerbase. Can't we just let folks play the game how they want, in the manner they want?

As to what i would remove? The cap on the volume of players i can put on ignore.
    Last edited by grandgato; 2018-08-29 at 08:05 PM.

Faction barrier.
    Thanks for the heads up!

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas.

What? :<

tortoliian word quest

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by oderon View Post
    all hearthstones, portals, flying paths. just for the lulz
    You monster...! Oh well, at least my mage can still teleport around, my future Dark Irons can drill, and my engineers can use teleportation items. You never said those!

Gated Flying. I hit max level I saw your shit now let me fly.