Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    literally 80% of my (mythic) raiding guild is only logging in to do the forced reputation worldquest that you have no other choice but to do, just to hit alt+f4 as hard as possible afterwards. And god have mercy on those poor souls that decided to reroll, rip your reputation and rip your neck.

cant wait for week 3 after mythic release when the only content is raidlogging and worldquests

i honestly can see BFA going below WOD subnumbers, this expansion feels like they outsourced it to EA or something
    Agreed, blizzard flopped huge with this expansion, unless these warzone things that are also coming are great, My feeling right now is What i have to do weekly: Mythic 0's and Island Expedition cap, WQ's are just a daily bore, they don't reward anything substantial to be worth effort normally.

I played Blizzards AP/Rep Simulator when Legion launched, I went hard for months on one single class and one single spec...and then the burn out hit and I quit in the middle of Nighthold sometime. I'll never do that again or allow this game to turn into a second job, so I'm doing something I've never done before this time around, I'm enjoying myself on 2-3 different toons. I know now how Blizzard and their catch-up mechanics work (they are already live this week)..so i'm just chilling. I've got two toons sitting at 340+ item level, one is heart level 18 and the other at 15.

Obviously this type of play-style won't work for people going hard or all in on mythic progression but I'm not doing that. I'll clear my weekly heroic raid and then I'll get my Mythic +10 for my mythic gear. EZ game EZ life without the soul crushing amount of time dedicated to grinding your actual life away chasing artifact power.

Some people have it really hard in life. Especially mythic raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Agreed, blizzard flopped huge with this expansion, unless these warzone things that are also coming are great, My feeling right now is What i have to do weekly: Mythic 0's and Island Expedition cap, WQ's are just a daily bore, they don't reward anything substantial to be worth effort normally.
    Warfronts are PVE version of Alterac Valley but much slower lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess the only logical solution is for Blizzard to nerf Mythic raid difficulty - or just remove Mythic difficulty altogether - so guilds stop forcing players to play the game so much to not become burned out!

15+ Year Old Account
    My guild isn't going to bar me from raid because my neck is too low, so there is zero reason for me to rush any of the rep stuff. Also no one in my guild cares about Siege/King's.

It sounds like a Mythic raider problem and I feel for you guys. Having to do all that stuff just to stay competitive in the guild would be not worth it to me. I stopped cutting edge raiding for a reason. It takes away from the fun of the game as a whole. Maybe one week I want to do nothing but PVP and arena or just 5 mans? Having the freedom to be able to do that is what FUN is all about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't do every damned quest on the map. No one is really making you do it.
    Like there is anything els to do

Hey cheer up, at least they only last the whole expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    I guess the only logical solution is for Blizzard to nerf Mythic raid difficulty - or just remove Mythic difficulty altogether - so guilds stop forcing players to play the game so much to not become burned out!
    Actualy only way is to remove easy mods so we would not be done with content 1 weeek after release. I still wonder can how can game just let us faceroll content without any challenge. It took months befor i cleard dungeon content in Vannila and TBC. BFA? 1 week.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Like there is anything els to do
    Flex in heroics by pulling 10 mobs at a time. But I'm tanking so.. :P

Reputation to exalted is NOTHING compared to the grind for them reputation paragon cache mounts in Legion...

And not a single armory link is given in these posts !

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Mythic raid guild not farming mythic islands for neck AP. Lol let me know how that works for you wannabes. Sitting at a cute what, 20, 21 necks by time you do "mythic" raids? Good luck getting those azerite traits unlocked for progress.
    Hah! Post pic of your neck being significantly higher than that.

Even if you speedrun mythic expeditions at 5 minutes per run, that's still only 3600 AP per hour. Or 10 hours of straight farming from level 19 to 20.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Reputation to exalted is NOTHING compared to the grind for them reputation paragon cache mounts in Legion...
    Knowing that people were actually attempting to grind those is hilarious. Doesn't get more smash face into wall than that, other than going for the old AP caps I guess.

Then don't do them. Jeez, you people are your own enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since it's apparently quite a lucrative business.. I too am willing(for pay ofcourse) to force you too to do things you don't really want to.

We can discuss methods later on, hit me up.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Hah! Post pic of your neck being significantly higher than that.

Even if you speedrun mythic expeditions at 5 minutes per run, that's still only 3600 AP per hour. Or 10 hours of straight farming from level 19 to 20.
    So you're saying 2 weeks of actually doing things mythic raiders do or are expected to do would give you neck levels 21 and 22 like people in the world are doing?

Cool. Like I said enjoy not using mythic loot traits.

Hah!
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

"Forced"

There's that word again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    What is it with you people who think we need blogs about your WoW feelings? Because we don't.
    Because it’s front page-worthy news. Didn’t you get the memo?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    literally 80% of my (mythic) raiding guild is only logging in to do the forced reputation worldquest that you have no other choice but to do, just to hit alt+f4 as hard as possible afterwards. And god have mercy on those poor souls that decided to reroll, rip your reputation and rip your neck.

cant wait for week 3 after mythic release when the only content is raidlogging and worldquests

i honestly can see BFA going below WOD subnumbers, this expansion feels like they outsourced it to EA or something
    If ur a mythic raider, ull do a lot of M+ no? Or are u 1 of those casuals?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s