open world as Mistweaver

Have you tried leveling up / questing / world quests as Mistweaver?
    How is it compared to BrM / WW?
    I'm leveling my Monk on spare time (when I do all daily stuff on my Rogue), but I'm only interested in MW spec.
    Currently at low level it does the same damage as WW in open world questing.
    How is it at 120?

Deleted
    Well on 120 you really ahould be ww in the open world, it deals more damage, has even more mobility and many very useful short CDs for stomping

+ it works even if u only change the weapons, im a healer but i see no reason doing open world which needs no healer as mw

Deleted
    i occasionally do group world quests solo as MW, when WW just would not have enough self sustainpower to do the fight.
    It takes a long time tho and the better non-lazy option is to look for a group.

MW doesn't do the same damage as WW when world question. Basic rotation comparison on single target? Yes maybe. But once you figure out how to burst down
    big group pulls effectivly (there is a pvp talent that spawns Xuen when doing legsweep on >3 targets.. its a godsent for questing) you wont look back.

Dont get me wrong, i was in the same boat. Interested in MW, also in BM and /nocare about WW. But once you get the hang on it WW is just miles ahead for questing to 120.

You can do respectable damage, but only on a single target really. I just can't imagine questing as anything other than BrM, personally, especially at 120 once you get some gear. At a 338 ilvl I can pull half a zone and never come close to dying, as well as burn it all down very quickly with BrM's very solid AoE. Black Ox Statue is also one of the most useful questing abilities in the game, allowing you to click lootables with impunity whilst enemies flail uselessly at it. Also great for just gathering up mobs to murder for kill quests. Add in the complete lack of ever being dazed and dismounted and I find doing my WQs as BrM far quicker and less frustrating than the other specs.

Leveled as MW but once you start to do WQs killing elites are so slow. You better find 2 agility weapon before 120 and that should be enough for WW

Quote Originally Posted by Katamere View Post
    Dont get me wrong, i was in the same boat. Interested in MW, also in BM and /nocare about WW. But once you get the hang on it WW is just miles ahead for questing to 120.
    I hope I can get to love it, but now I just hate WW
    Thanks for input!

I would highly recommend either WW or BrM for soloing.

WW is certainly preferred for when you are actually in the thick of things, but BrM has daze immunity, so that can be amazing when herbing and such.

Also, as a side note, WW self sustain is actually pretty good, as you get a healing orb anytime you kill a mob.

Quote Originally Posted by ribthanwa View Post
    I would highly recommend either WW or BrM for soloing.

WW is certainly preferred for when you are actually in the thick of things, but BrM has daze immunity, so that can be amazing when herbing and such.

Also, as a side note, WW self sustain is actually pretty good, as you get a healing orb anytime you kill a mob.
    Yeah the WW healing orbs are just insane. You can literally pull massive Groups that would kill pretty much everyone else... and the best Thing is that you can still end up at 100% Health.

weird that at level ~30 mistweaver is doing so much more damage than windwalker... whenever I decide to unleash my fists at boss I do ~double damage than any DPS in the group, hilarious...

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    weird that at level ~30 mistweaver is doing so much more damage than windwalker... whenever I decide to unleash my fists at boss I do ~double damage than any DPS in the group, hilarious...
    Wait, you are talking about questing at level 30? Dood, just play whatever you feel is fun.

I tried all three specs and there is def no use other than going WW. It felt even more tanky than BrM which was quite a strange feeling tbh.

I do it when I chain queued dungeons and doing WQ while waiting in the queue, but honeslty killing stuff as MW is painful so slow and boring but you won't die ever so it can be handy if you come against a rare you cannot burn down on a WW due to gear issues