Guardian animations bugged?

I tanked my way from 118 to 120 last night and noticed something weird. It seemed like randomly between my swipes and thrashes and mangle that occasionally my druids animations would bug out and my bear would like twist itself up into a knot for a split second. That's the best way I can describe it lol but it would happen every 10 seconds or so it seemed. Was wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by sololux View Post
    I tanked my way from 118 to 120 last night and noticed something weird. It seemed like randomly between my swipes and thrashes and mangle that occasionally my druids animations would bug out and my bear would like twist itself up into a knot for a split second. That's the best way I can describe it lol but it would happen every 10 seconds or so it seemed. Was wondering if anyone else is having this issue?
    I've just noticed this on my troll druid who I am levelling in Vol'dun. It's very bizarre. No idea what is causing it.

Haven't noticed anything on my druids yet, other than that annoying roar spamming still occasionally occurs. Perhaps check your trinkets, as sometimes their procs can do weird things like that.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Okay so I figured out what it is. It's the dodge animation. Not sure if it's all bear forms or the artifact ones. I've noticed it happening with the hidden appearance skin.

I'm using the pvp appearance and it's doing it. But I also changed to just normal appearance and it's still happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenomind View Post
    Okay so I figured out what it is. It's the dodge animation. Not sure if it's all bear forms or the artifact ones. I've noticed it happening with the hidden appearance skin.
    The twist happens to me with the artifact. its the dodge!

Its happening to me at 120 with no artifact nor transmog. Just the normal bear form is knotting up lol.

We should all report as a bug I reckon. You know, in case any of the blizzard people who play druids have missed this obvious bug. lol. xD

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Haven't noticed anything on my druids yet, other than that annoying roar spamming still occasionally occurs. Perhaps check your trinkets, as sometimes their procs can do weird things like that.
    The random roar spamming drives me crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Xenomind View Post
    Hmm... I always use the various artifact forms and I haven't seen this behavior at all. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it though that's just weird.

Deleted
    I'v posted about this here and 2 times in eu general forums. Also posted suggestions and bug report, no reply from Blizzard at all. Bug is present for many people and it was first seen more than 13 months ago. I don't get it how this is still in game for so long. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17622613523