Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    That's not plus sized, that's planet sized.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    I’m of two minds on this. One is of course my utter lack of amazement at everyone in the peanut gallery needing yet another excuse to point their fingers at others and laugh at a plight they are ignorant of or just plain stupid.

On the other hand this woman made choice to do the cover thus inviting all of this for some gain.

I do understand that the in a generation where people fight for universal healthcare something we all pay for. I do think it’s fair to be critical of people who are overweight, much in the same way we do with smoking or drug use.

In any event I don’t think her size is healthy or plus size.
    If we're there, let's add on to the list people who sit all day at work or home doing whatever. People who don't exercise REGULARLY (*at least* 30 minutes a day). People who eat red meat and pork. People who don't eat enough fruits or vegetables. People who suntan (raises risk of skin cancer). People who can't manage their stress. People who drink alcohol. Need I go on? At what point are unhealthy habits acceptable or unacceptable?

This whale again? she sure is making a lot of money and headlines being nothing but an impossible to miss target with a harpoon.

I don't care what those magazines say they're a joke anyway.

If you're "ideal" and i say ideal because it's a rough guide, but ideal weight is say 8-10 stone, then being 12 that's ok, but if you're literally double the weight of your ideal weight, maybe you're actually fucking morbidly obese and there's nothing positive about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay Cosmo, I like me some plus size men, and what i'd do with them.

Do you want people sending in letter for what they want to do with her?
    #boycottchina

also just realised she wants the "haters" to kiss her ass.

fine if she eats a plate of horse shit, because it's only fair if i vomit, she does as well.

Many avid Cosmo readers in here, I'm shocked
    I mean, who cares? No, guys, this is not a new beauty standard, and it won't reduce the amount of sexy babes you can browse through and wank off to on a daily basis.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Many avid Cosmo readers in here, I'm shocked
    I mean, who cares? No, guys, this is not a new beauty standard, and it won't reduce the amount of sexy babes you can browse through and wank off to on a daily basis.
    bUt We CaRe AbOuT hOw UnHeAlThY iT iS

and i'm actually anastasia romanov

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    That's not plus size, that's multiplication. /badumpssh
    Pfffffff

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    I don't need to research you claim for you. Get it?
    Water retention is the first thing who come to my mind. Altough i'm not 100% sure it can lead to extreme weight.
    Last edited by Uncle; 2018-08-30 at 08:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keryeth View Post
    How can you say you don't agree with body shaming then make a crass comment about her shoving food down her throat?
    That was the joke...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keryeth View Post
    If we're there, let's add on to the list people who sit all day at work or home doing whatever. People who don't exercise REGULARLY (*at least* 30 minutes a day). People who eat red meat and pork. People who don't eat enough fruits or vegetables. People who suntan (raises risk of skin cancer). People who can't manage their stress. People who drink alcohol. Need I go on? At what point are unhealthy habits acceptable or unacceptable?
    Yep yep all very fair and prudent points. I would say yes but only from the standpoint I actually do care and I’m willing to pay taxes to help people be as healthy as possible. Not simply to be a busy body or to act like I’m better than anyone.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Meh, it's her choice to be super unhealthy and die at an early age. Just wish people would stop idolizing obesity.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Yep yep all very fair and prudent points. I would say yes but only from the standpoint I actually do care and I’m willing to pay taxes to help people be as healthy as possible. Not simply to be a busy body or to act like I’m better than anyone.
    "A fool and his money."
    Last edited by urasim; 2018-08-30 at 08:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

"The Other Lover - Why I vetted my wife's affair".
    >Promoting unhealthy lifestyles

Shit magazine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like she's wearing a pool cover as a bathing suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    That was the joke...
    i am not sure someone who thinks they're an anthropomorphic animal has a lot of ground to make fun of body positivity

Obese =/= plus sized
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Good god, there's plus size and then there's that
    I mean, I like me a thicker lady and all but that is just.. NO.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

The irony about this is that the healthy at any size/body positivity movement is being pushed concurrently with calls for socialized healthcare. You need to pick one. You can't have both.

Pushing for socialized medicine will mean the tax payers will have to pay for all her health problems that will begin to arise shortly. This problem will necessitate more government legislation around obesity prevention thus killing the healthy at any size movement. Personally, I'm all for letting people eat themselves to death as long as I'm not forced to pay for their bad decisions.

Either way, both ideas cannot be pursued simultaneously.

barely any space left on the cover

10+ Year Old Account
    she looks unhealthy
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

"Today's society has to realise that its ok to be fat and accept me,so i will make a photoshoot and photoshop myself" - Her probably