Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    They made a blanket pass to make the entire game have better pacing.
    Its still trivially easy, but you no longer one shot the mob with a 1000 percent overkill.

Better for the health of the game.
    Yeah the pacing of the game and how much you overkill irrelevant mobs on your way to collect your weekly transmog or vendor epics is so important to the health of the game, glad they wasted developer time implementing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Two people were fired. Yet the focus has been squared solely on one of them because.... Vagina?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanstos View Post
    Oh no!!! You have to spend 5 more seconds?????? HOW DARE THEY!!!!!!! WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!

IM A MATHEMATICIAN AND IF I DO THE RATIO AND CALCULATIONS, PLUGGING THIS INTO MY SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR

that means on a 12 boss raid, i will have to spend 60 entire seconds???????

BOYCOTT BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111!
    I'll get the torches and pitchforks! You get the angry townsmen!
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Primemrip View Post
    Yeah the pacing of the game and how much you overkill irrelevant mobs on your way to collect your weekly transmog or vendor epics is so important to the health of the game, glad they wasted developer time implementing it.
    They didn't implement anything though.

It's just a minor issue from the squish. It will be fixed eventually. Although a few extra seconds isn't the end of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you're wasting your time whining about it. Bosses still die in seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Although a few extra seconds isn't the end of the world.
    Yes it is! Its awful! The sky is falling! WoW is dying! Rabble rabble!

/s
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    Because some people like soloing old raids more than current content?
    Yeah, why? That was my question.

Quote Originally Posted by droodpowers View Post
    Yeah, why? That was my question.
    Well for starters the current one isn't open yet.

And soloing older content isn't exactly time consuming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Again time isn't a factor
    I guess it isn't if you have a lot of it.

Quote Originally Posted by droodpowers View Post
    I guess it isn't if you have a lot of it.
    And yet again it doesn't take much time to solo older content. Nor do you need to do it in a single day.

At least try to present something for your initial debate point.

I solo RTK Mythic upto Midnight, Firelands HC, ICC 25 HC, Sethekk HC, BRF Mythic, SoO Mythic and Throne of the Four Winds on a weekly basis over 7 days. I don't do them all in one go on reset day.

I mean I do Sethekk daily because it resets daily but that's like 10 mins of my time at most to get there.

You haven't presented a single reason as to how the new expansion should suddenly affect my ability to solo older content other than "because".
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-08-31 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    I does take 4-5 seconds at most but like...why, you know what I mean?
    I understand that level scaling kinda fucked everything but they should really go back and make the mobs have way less HP or some shit
    True, making mobs HP sponges when they don't offer any entertainment value is utterly pointless.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    And you're wasting your time whining about it. Bosses still die in seconds.
    I don't care personally. I just think the guy that said it was better for the health of the game is stupid. Whether irrelevant content dies in 1 second or 5 seconds is, irrelevant to the health of the game and also irrelevant to me because I don't farm old raids enough for it to matter.

My point was either way it was a waste of dev time.

Anyway, you keep defending stupidity mate. You are doing a great job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Two people were fired. Yet the focus has been squared solely on one of them because.... Vagina?

I don't care personally. I just think the guy that said it was better for the health of the game is stupid. Whether irrelevant content dies in 1 second or 5 seconds is, irrelevant to the health of the game and also irrelevant to me because I don't farm old raids enough for it to matter.

Saying it's better for the health of the game is stupid.

Just like the OP is also blowing it way out of proportion.

You can be how ironic you want with your not so funny "jokes". It does not take away the fact that its a legitimate question why bosses that you killed with one spell 4-6 years ago and as level 100 now can take up to a full rotation until they are dead at 120.

The tuning on old raids are without a doubt messed up. I did Mythic SoO once a week for pretty much whole of Legion. Leveled to 120, got 345 ilevel and honestly feel that i kill the bosses slower then i did at 110 with 260 ilevel.

Again, you can laugh at it, but its just one of the symptoms of the disappearance of power progression in the game atm.

It is a waste of dev time because it doesn't improve the health of the game but waste player time.

Quote Originally Posted by Uniqed View Post
    You can be how ironic you want with your not so funny "jokes". It does not take away the fact that its a legitimate question why bosses that you killed with one spell 4-6 years ago and as level 100 now can take up to a full rotation until they are dead at 120.

The tuning on old raids are without a doubt messed up. I did Mythic SoO once a week for pretty much whole of Legion. Leveled to 120, got 345 ilevel and honestly feel that i kill the bosses slower then i did at 110 with 260 ilevel.

Again, you can laugh at it, but its just one of the symptoms of the disappearance of power progression in the game atm.
    And no it's not.

It's just a minor issue that happened with the stat squish. It's not the end of the world. Bosses still die fast. They don't get a chance to do anything of danger. Not that they do anyway because the legacy buff also applies a heavy damage reduction.

Nobody is denying that right now it's not normal. But it's not bad either.

The concern is most certainly legitimate. However it's being blown way out of proportion for such a minor issue.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-08-31 at 02:05 AM.

Yeah it feels bad that to farm you have to make twinks now with how the scaling works. Crazy stuff for a MMORPG that supposedly has a gear progression/levels.

10+ Year Old Account

As legitimate as the question may be it does not make the slightest difference in clearing old content. Doesn't matter WHY, who gives a damn? They still fall over and die. You still get loot.

Let me take resources away from the current xpac to figure out WHY THESE OLD BOSSES ARE TAKING 5 MORE SECONDS TO DIE AHHHHHHHRGHHHHHH!!! HEELLPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE