Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Playing Horde and i like Kul Tiras zones more. Voldun is the worst zone by far in the entire exp. Dead empty desert filled with bugs. Just amazing.

Nice try stirring some more hate, but you have failed in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Zuldazar oldest city on azeroth mayan african influences.. god this beats boralus by miles. Besides our city is made of gold jelly?
    Gold looks tacky. I'll take my rustic sea-faring medieval look thank you very much.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HAHA DOOD LMAO XD XD View Post
    Gold looks tacky. I'll take my rustic sea-faring medieval look thank you very much.
    Suit yourself, I prefer something more classy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    During the beta, I absolutely supported this view, then I actually spent time in Boralus on live and it is so Alive and crammed with activity, as opposed to the basically deserted Zuldazar - which is a Mayan version of the Projects and the Bronx.
    Played through boralus and zuldazar in alpha and beta. For me Zuldazar still wins. Lol this is purely opinion based.. how did I ended up in this pointless thread haha

Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    I play alliance and Im so fucking extatic about Boralus. The place is amazing. I mean, really. Its so insane how well designed and beautiful it is.

On the other hand, from what Ive seen, Zuldazar seems like crap.

Are you horde, do you hate it?
    The fuck are you on about?

The Horde zones are great, the cut-scenes and storylines are miles above the Alliance ones, and the main city of Zuldazar is fantastic. As opposed to Kul'Tiras where two fo the zones are practically indistinguishable from one another, and the only thing that's really interesting is (half) the story/quests in Drustavar. There's some pretty scenery there, and the main city isn't bad, but it's all the same...

I play alliance and Im so fucking extatic about Boralus. The place is amazing. I mean, really. Its so insane how well designed and beautiful it is.

On the other hand, from what Ive seen, Zuldazar seems like crap.

Are you horde, do you hate it?
    I am Horde, and I REALLY like the Aztec feel to the zone/city. It also has some of the coolest music in the expac thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    They actually do... you just need to buy the access for it for 5 million gold

Besides, you should be used to this, because in no xpac ite main hub city had ever access to the AH.
    Except for the engineer ah which I always used but the point is just seems stupid if you think about it.

I am a lifelong horde player (like never made an alliance toon kinda player), but I have to admit the Kul Tiran zones are much much prettier looking than Horde zones imho.

Could be because im a sucker for mountainous/boreal themes of Kul Tiras, and I hate swamps/jungles, but I absolutely love the way Stormsong / Drustvar / Tirigarde Sound look. Especially aurora borealis in Drustvar at night (which, I don't even know why they have, given that the place is basically in the tropics of Azeroth, but w/e).

Boralus isn't the most convenient to get around; but it's beautifully designed. It just looks amazing.

I don't get this thread, Boralus is nice and all but it's pretty much another version of Stormwind, pretty, flat and boring. Meanwhile Zuldazar is a freaking pyramid with an exotic beauty that no alliance has yet.

Im accualy suprised that you guys like it. Intresting.
    It's not like they ever had anything good to compare. They just don't know any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Playing Horde and i like Kul Tiras zones more. Voldun is the worst zone by far in the entire exp. Dead empty desert filled with bugs. Just amazing.
    It's amazing that you can steer your character in a direction and auto-walk halfway across the map without running into obstacles though. Such a breath of relief after doing WQs west of the Horde city. Doing WQs I'd rank the zones Vol'dun > Nazmir > Zuldazar (though it's much better now I've got all the extra flightpaths unlocked). Aesthetics wise I'd rank it Vol'dun > Zuldazar > Nazmir. I mainly play Alliance so I hardly ever get to see the Horde city. and Zuldazar without the city is just a regular jungle with loads of mountains and some dinosaurs. Vol'dun just appeals to me with it's nice open sand dunes (easily the best desert area in the game) and deprecated troll ruins. Nazmir to me is just a mess of a zone that has too many branches that I run into while alt-tabbed or viewing the in-game map.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liarparadox View Post
    Boralus isn't the most convenient to get around; but it's beautifully designed. It just looks amazing.
    What? I know it's no Pandaria shrine or Dalaran, but I can't think of another city that's more convenient. The only awkward bit are the ramps between the inn and the ship (I just jump towards the ladder) and that the expedition table is located further back. From the inn (basic starting point) you can get to everything you need in 30 seconds easily.

Love the aesthetics, hate the ergonomics. It'll be way better once we get flying.

Boralus is hella boring but it is super convenient compared to having to take a flghtpath any time I want to do something in Dazaralor.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    What? I know it's no Pandaria shrine or Dalaran, but I can't think of another city that's more convenient. The only awkward bit are the ramps between the inn and the ship (I just jump towards the ladder) and that the expedition table is located further back. From the inn (basic starting point) you can get to everything you need in 30 seconds easily.
    The ramps and locations of stuff I personally don't find convenient; it's just awkward getting around. All you have to do is take a look at how people move around the city to see how inconvenient movement is. And no eng AH? I'm eng. So that's further inconvenience for me. And as you say, Pandaria was more convenient and both Dalarans were more convenient. I just don't like the layout. But I love the city overall. My fav city actually in the entire game. Makes me want a Stormwind revamp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Love the aesthetics, hate the ergonomics. It'll be way better once we get flying.
    This.