Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Man, that's some nerf to Overseer Korgus. That was his only remotely-dangerous mechanic.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    And currently even more with the scrapper.
    The turn in X quests are not the problem, it's the quests that require you to mine or herb a specific item from a quest mob that can only be done if you have those professions.
    Last edited by Allacess; 2018-08-31 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

Deleted
    Merekthas Fang is completely broken now. I deals 0 damage for 2s, then does 6 small hits in the remaining 0.6. Basically useless unless you want to stand still for 3s to do fuckall damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    "Alchemy
    Crafting Endless Tincture of Fractional Power and Surging Alchemist Stone will now provide an extra item when intended."

What does that even mean?
    If they work anything like the other recipes then at rank 3 you can multi proc them.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    This is a good thing. The market for them was basically kaput previously, and 7 days is still pretty damn generous for how easy they are to create.
    No. They're terrible enough as is (10 rep? 10? Give me a break). I'm not going to be crafting these, and I'm not going to be paying 1k for a 7 day buff that's awful.

I'm sorry that inscription got absofricking GUTTED a few expansions ago. I really am. But that doesn't make this a "good" change.

Those cat changes came in fast! I wasn't expecting a hotfix at all, very cool Blizzard. Thanks

Meanwhile DK is still the worst class.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz415 View Post
    Merekthas Fang is completely broken now. I deals 0 damage for 2s, then does 6 small hits in the remaining 0.6. Basically useless unless you want to stand still for 3s to do fuckall damage.
    Yeah, I don't understand how they fixed the trinket a couple days ago and then made another change to make it worse than it originally was...

Changing contracts to a limited duration is a good idea, as otherwise you could just use the same one forever, this makes the tradeskill more viable.

Problem is that with a limited duration and sticking to 10 rep per WQ, you paying thousands of gold for really very little reputation. 100 WQs, which is a LOT of WQs, gives 1000 rep. You would need to do a whopping 150 WQs in a single week to be worth a single emissary.

Contracts should be worth 50 rep per WQ.

So when blizzard wonder why so few ppl participated this season, they now know why. Why even start out with 2 seasons of showing of transmogs with transmogs as reward and not keep it going forward? Lazyness? Ignorance?

ahh so that's why my merekthas fang is trash now

10 rep points? Why would you even bother? Considering the levels to reach exalted, this is a drop in an ocean.

If rep is that core to the expansion, you need better ways to boost farming, like turn-ins for drops. They could tie it to azerite, which you're collecting anyway?

It's really stunning how badly they've gutted some professions. I had a scribe up until WOD, and they always had things worth making. Even Dreanor had *some* perks worth leveling. I don't really see the point of inscription anymore - and I suspect the devs have the same view. They either don't know what to do with it, or don't want to do anything with it, but removing it would cause more unrest than shitty rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzu View Post
    Those cat changes came in fast! I wasn't expecting a hotfix at all, very cool Blizzard. Thanks
    They accomplished nothing. Feral is still a sad excuse for a dps. They need to either revert base haste nerf or up all damage by like 20%

Quote Originally Posted by Allacess View Post
    The turn in X quests are not the problem, it's the quests that require you to mine or herb a specific item from a quest mob that can only be done if you have those professions.
    I haven't seen those in BFA, likely because I haven't unlocked world quests on miner/herbalist.

So, it isn't broken in general - just in special cases.

Finally Sribes can actually sell something useful indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    I haven't seen those in BFA, likely because I haven't unlocked world quests on miner/herbalist.

So, it isn't broken in general - just in special cases.
    No, it's broken for some of us who don't have gathering professions at all on the toon. And it's still not fixed. I am a double crafter, alchemist/enchanter. But, I have no enchanting/alchemy world quests showing. The mining/herbing quests are showing in their place. I figured out last night that I really am getting my profession world quests, they're just not displaying for me. So if I know it's up from someone else with my professions I can craft the item and the ? mark will appear for the turn in. But, nothing ever alerts me to the quest being available due to the mining/herbing ones overriding them. This means I've probably missed several profession WQ as I never have any indicator that they are up.

Now I do have a double gatherer leveled as well, but I was experiencing this bug long before I leveled the alt.

Quote Originally Posted by olioster View Post
    RIP contracts
    "Contracts now correctly have a 7-day duration."

I always feel when they do things like this that all the guys at Blizzard and the World Firsters have all gotten the needed rep. So they turn boosts off for the rest of us just to extend game play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Its not hard to just have an alt make these. Doesn't take many herbs to get to the level to make then or make the contracts. I see it as a wash.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    "Fixed an issue where Demon Hunters would sometimes prematurely fall to their deaths while Gliding away from Dazar’alor."

Cool.

Now fix the DH gliding bug that exists in the rest of the zone, as well in all the other zones, please? I'm tired of having that happening in Stormsong and Drustvar (the zones I'm around the most)
    You guys are having that problem too? On my boomkin I've died a couple times when my flap channel unexpected cancelled itself.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    But they already have! Don't you constantly sell glyphs and make millions doing so? Oh and don't forget about the valuable vantus runes!

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I always feel when they do things like this that all the guys at Blizzard and the World Firsters have all gotten the needed rep. So they turn boosts off for the rest of us just to extend game play.
    You need one scribe per guild (at most). Inscription altogether could be removed and it wouldn't matter. They simply don't care about inscription or more generally about professions outside of maybe alchemy.

"Fixed an issue where Demon Hunters would sometimes prematurely fall to their deaths while Gliding away from Dazar’alor."

Fel Rush / Glide removed, confirmed?