Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgekidxxx View Post
    It's also as if there is observation bias. I guarantee, flip a coin, and either faction will report these activities and swear they're mutually exclusive to said opposite faction. As a Horde player I have found both sides are rampant with cowardice and will jump on the opportunity to get free honor when 5 are attacking 1. It's not something that is exclusive to one side whatsoever, its just the nature of World of Warcraft.
    Yep, it's pretty much the same as the classic "Why does [Insert current faction] always lose!!1" rant when you're in BGs. The fact that people still judge like that is just demented at this point.

Yeah man, for the Horde. I love crushing little nooby ally EHEUHEUHEHUHEHUEHUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHPEUHEUHUHEUHEU?HEUHEHUE.

HEUEUHEJUHE UHEHUEHUUHEIUHEHUEUHEH UEN

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Yeah man, for the Horde. I love crushing little nooby ally EHEUHEUHEHUHEHUEHUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHPEUHEUHUHEUHEU?HEUHEHUE.

HEUEUHEJUHE UHEHUEHUUHEIUHEHUEUHEH UEN
    We gnomes on Wyrmrest Accord welcome the Horde to come and try
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    I play Unholy DK. I have no confidence in my ability to 1v1 almost any Horde I see - except for maybe Warlocks - so I don't engage the enemy on my own. Even so, I never hesitate to jump to a fight that's already begun, especially if it's to even the odds. It pisses me off to no end to see Alliance just run by.

That being said, my experiences out in the world tend to play out as follows:
    We engage the Horde on the rare occurrence that we can actually match them numerically (which is almost never). If we get wiped, they corpse camp us until they get bored. If we wipe them however, we have roughly 90 seconds to leave before a dozen more Horde show up. The Horde seem to be real sore losers, lol.
    Last edited by EbonBehelit-; 2018-08-31 at 04:56 PM.

Ofc you try to create shit storm. Faction disbalance is insane. There are like always 2-3 horde players vs 1 alliance player. This is why they cry

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    We gnomes on Wyrmrest Accord welcome the Horde to come and try
    I'm just mocking the OP lol. I keep it on for the 10% benefit and extra talents but I hardly ever have to PVP anyone in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I'm just mocking the OP lol. I keep it on for the 10% benefit and extra talents but I hardly ever have to PVP anyone in the world.
    I kinda figured there was a sarcastic tone in there, but thought I would toss my little gnome voice in the mix lol
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    This isn't how sharding works though.
    That's what gm told me. I bet not even blizz employees know how it works.

If that's not how it works, then why are there hordr full shards while also alliance full shards exist? Check the EU forums, both ally and horde have this issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxzar View Post
    Low quality bait. On EU we roll the Horde so easy.
    Havent seen you alliance tough guys in warmode yet fought some nice 3v3 fights
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

My PvP realm was 90% Alliance before the sharding/X-realm everywhere business. Now it's 10% Alliance out in the open world. I love to PvP, but imagine every Warsong Gulch you joined had you and 4 others vs. 40 Alliance. It's not a fair or fun fight. I need to realm or faction transfer if I want to enjoy WPvP.

What Blizzard needs to do is balance factions inside shards. They are fully capable of bringing in 20 Alliance and 20 Horde into a single shard, and yet they don't.

As a horde player I would def turn war mode off if I was alliance. On my realm cluster the horde seem to outnumber at least 5 to 1. Only been ganked twice and have been questing with WM on since release. Just horde everywhere at every quest spot. I don't even kill stray allies I see anymore cause I just feel bad for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Everyone gets ganked by Alliance, 3-5 vs 1. 1vs1 you all flee like insects.
    This is what happens when 10 horde cant defeat 5 alliance

Thanks for the horde slayer title btw all of you cute hordies

/golfclap

Bards will be singing tales of your feat for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    This is what happens when 10 horde cant defeat 5 alliance

Thanks for the horde slayer title btw all of you cute hordies
    That SS proves nothing tbh. WQ zone, they could just been there.

I play on both sides and Alliance is way more like that, only engaging in combat when they have more people. Also, Horde players ignore Alliance a lot. Alliance on the other side gang bang with 3 120s to kill a 119 or pretty much anyone who is alone.

Anyway, I don't PvP that much since MoP, only World PvP if it's 1v1 or something if someone attacks me of if it has around the same ilvl as me and we are competing for a WQ elite kill or something. My skill really went downhill, don't know shit about other classes current skills either(only Warrior and a bit of Shaman), don't care really. But I would like my 16yo self, WotlK, Arms Warrior to duel you and the other guy I replied. It would be really funny. Hell, even now, I would even give you my B. Net ID to duel if I leveled a Warrior, but I went Enhanc first to 120.

Hahaha! Poor guys. Whatever. I play alliance tho. Warmode off to save all this drama.
    I dont get it why ppl still run arround with warmode on, unless u are into pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    In case you haven't noticed yet, official WoW forums are filled to the brim with Alliance players protesting the unfairness of War Mode and demanding change.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/22814324/ <--- 5 threads full of Alliance whining just on the front page.

You know why this is happening? It's because Alliance players want all the bonuses of War Mode without any of the risks. Here are some of my experiences fighting Alliance players in War Mode as Horde:

-If you attack them, in 99% of cases they will use all of their cooldowns to run away instead of fighting back.
    -If you attack them while they are mounted, they will keep trying to run away on a dazed mount until they hit 10% remaining HP. Only then will they fight back. Some of them won't, they'll just die.
    -If an Alliance player sees another Alliance player fighting Horde, they'll run past instead of helping.
    -If Alliance do decide to get a group up to get revenge, they'll amateurishly gather 3 players and then get destroyed promptly and never try again.

That's about 100% of interaction I've had so far in War Mode. In the Horde you have players that look out for one another and help each other fight the Alliance. In the Alliance you have every man for himself. Ironic that their most played race's racial is called exactly that. If I were Alliance I'd disable War Mode too. You have only yourselves to blame for being so bad at WPvP.
    Don't worry, dear. I've had Horde players act the same way. Nothing new.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I often notice that when Alliance makes a group to kill that they tend to stay at one spot.

This often bites them in the ass when a revenge mob is formed so that it can complete its world quest.

Alliance can only form 40 man gank groups at flightmasters killing afk hordes. In the open field they have no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgekidxxx View Post
    Low quality bait. 1/10
    not really - i had to turn off warmode on my allience alts because leveling was impossible due to way to heavy ganking.

on horde i level without any risk since i maaaaybe see 1 allience player every 2-3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Turn the 10% reward off, problem fixed.
    Get rid of being able to turn warmode off. Problem fixed. Warmode makes the game fun, and emotional. Sometimes you have a blast farming people and other times you're pissed cause the other faction is camping a world quest.