Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

You literally do not understand what the word "literally" means.

Make friends, play with friends, WQ together and kill horse instead. Don't solo play on an out numbered faction.

- people suck so hard, random mythic dungeons are not even possible. people with ilvl 340 deal less dmg than a tank with ilvl 320
    You're playing in an MMO, and one of the largest at that, and the expansion was just released which means a lot of the casual players returned to enjoy it again, so yes you should expect a lot of players that aren't to your standards of play.
    Seeing that you just mentioned people sucking, and now expect random Mythic dungeons? you may as well poke your eye out with a blunt pencil.
    Regarding the ilvl issue (I'm not sure if your issue was the ilvl or the fact that tanks do great damage), but if it was the latter, you should be greatful, because of that more people are playing tank.

- warmode is so damn horde-sided, you can't even have proper world pvp. its a simple matter of "face randomly into a 5man horde grp and get killed"
    I've been through that, but I've also been handing the horde some great ass kicking with another 10 alliance, the WHOLE theme of this expansion is to give that world PvP feel back, and this is working great, but to keep everyone happy Blizzard decided to add the warmode, which means you can play on a pve server when and how you like.

- finding a grp for a worldquest, means you queue into 5 grps, get faced 5 times into horde and get killed 5 times
    you can try fighting back, you just may end up really enjoying it.

- the missonary table is a complete waste and damn useless. i guess thats what people asked. "make missons an addition but not a requirement". great, now you can send your troops 12 hrs for 80 gold and spend 40 ressources which you MAY get after getting farmed by doing a WQ.
    I will agree with you on this, although when the reputation quest comes up, it's nice.

- island expeditions. OMEGALUL. atleast you can bug the enemy and easy win the mythic expeditions. you wont get rewards anyway. guess what, they will "fix" it too.

this expansions and the people playing it, make me sick and mad and what anything else.

i liked warmode and world pvp. i have 250k kills and all bg achievements, but this implementation is just stupid. the game is pure cancer and doing WQs is pure cancer. going into dungeons is pure cancer.
    I'm not sure if you really know what cancer is, or know someone whos had cancer, but nothing about this game is anything like cancer or it's effects.

holy crap, i need a break from this and especially, i need to disable warmode. have fun playing an expansion around the faction war, if one faction is so damn outnumbering it and will disable warmode.

you can actually check realmpop, although the numbers are probably not 100% accurate but it gives you an idea, if anything the ratios are very close to 1:1, some servers/battlegroups may have 1 faction higher than the other, but in general they are close overall.
    Hi

Ok. bye. Can i have your stuff ?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Please infract OP
    don't be that guy.

ps love your avatar!

"What's the diagnosis doctor?"
    "I am afraid you have raging nerd syndrome."
    "WTF I LITERALLY AM THE CHILLEST GUY! OMEGULUL YOUR DIAGNOSIS IS THRASH, YOU ARE THRASH, YOUR MOM IS THRASH AND YOUR STETHOSCOPE LITERALLY HAS CANCER! LITERAAAALLLLLYYYYYY!"

Literally not literal...like, omg!

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    - people suck so hard, random mythic dungeons are not even possible. people with ilvl 340 deal less dmg than a tank with ilvl 320
    - warmode is so damn horde-sided, you can't even have proper world pvp. its a simple matter of "face randomly into a 5man horde grp and get killed"
    - finding a grp for a worldquest, means you queue into 5 grps, get faced 5 times into horde and get killed 5 times
    - the missonary table is a complete waste and damn useless. i guess thats what people asked. "make missons an addition but not a requirement". great, now you can send your troops 12 hrs for 80 gold and spend 40 ressources which you MAY get after getting farmed by doing a WQ.
    - island expeditions. OMEGALUL. atleast you can bug the enemy and easy win the mythic expeditions. you wont get rewards anyway. guess what, they will "fix" it too.

this expansions and the people playing it, make me sick and mad and what anything else.

i liked warmode and world pvp. i have 250k kills and all bg achievements, but this implementation is just stupid. the game is pure cancer and doing WQs is pure cancer. going into dungeons is pure cancer.

holy crap, i need a break from this and especially, i need to disable warmode. have fun playing an expansion around the faction war, if one faction is so damn outnumbering it and will disable warmode.
    Like others have said, if it's trash then don't play. This isn't your personal blogspot. But, let's hit the specifics shall we?
    -That's any game. It's new, there is a learning curve. Your experiences are def not the norm as every pug I've joined has went perfectly smooth
    -Then don't play warmode
    -Then don't play warmode(It's not that hard to go turn it off if you're doing WQ's, quit being lazy)
    -The massive amt of passive gold that was added with WOD/Legion tables killed the in game economy. This is it being fixed. Stop expecting a handout. Go farm, utilize your profession, and earn that gold like everyone else.
    -What? I get rewards, not sure what you're doing wrong. Do your expeditions for the week then stop doing them. If you choose to continue in hopes of getting a low drop chance pet/mount/item that's on you but nobody is forcing you to do them if you don't want to.
    Kthxhugsbye

I think the warmode thing will eventually work itself out as Blizzard works the nobs behind the scenes. I mean at first it was really imba sometimes because like Ion said massive groups show up to kill a mini-world boss and then leaves and suddenly the game doesn't take into account that and has huge swings. While that one is "fixed" I am sure there are other factors they are having to work with since it is a dynamic system with lots of people coming and going between zones and places to get it right. But sure, as an alliance that plays on a realm that cross realms with Illian and Mal'Ganas I know it can be a major out of balanced problem right now unless you go in with a group. But the good thing about warmode if when you don't want to deal with it just go back to SW or Org and turn it off and don't deal with it. When you want some world people return and turn it back on. That is why its a great system. You can choose to participate or not at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Crudence View Post
    "What's the diagnosis doctor?"
    "I am afraid you have raging nerd syndrome."
    "WTF I LITERALLY AM THE CHILLEST GUY! OMEGULUL YOUR DIAGNOSIS IS THRASH, YOU ARE THRASH, YOUR MOM IS THRASH AND YOUR STETHOSCOPE LITERALLY HAS CANCER! LITERAAAALLLLLYYYYYY!"
    ^ This post is too good for this thread.

While you, OP, make some fair points, your nerd rage, use of omegalul (what are you, 12?) and the pointless, subjective drivel in the 1st point kinda throws your whole post out of the window.

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    Yeah, here's my suggestion: go play final fantasy 14 and RELAX, enjoy the game for what it is. Then come back to WoW for a month at the end of the expansion when all the content's timegating and padding is "fixed".
    You know, I really do think that most people wanting to see a new expansion are “doing it wrong”. Unless you truly expect to play for a solid two years, then coming back at the beginning of an expansion is a horrible idea.

When an expansion begins, damn near everything in it is designed to hold you back and slow you down... but come in at the END of an expansion and everything is trying to push you along (shorter grinds, usually better gear, sometimes better experience gains). It is generally a much more pleasant experience if you want to feel like you achieved anything.

Of course Blizzard knows this and they do it on purpose. Being on a gaming high like that helps to sell that new expansion. The trick is remembering to walk away before you fall into the trap of being there when the new expansion breaks and it starts all over.

Diablo>WoW right now, can't believe i'm saying this lol

Try playing FF than talk shit about WOW.FF is boring,slow paced,unicorn friendly,ugly and lacks immersion.If you dont like wow then MMORPG is not for you.
    The Man in Black: “They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.”
    Jacob: “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

Now where have I heard this one before...

Trash thread. Nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, OP, you're pretty much correct. If I didn't have friends to play with I wouldn't be playing.

But if you want to cringe, just read all the passive aggressive "haha, bye" posts.

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post

Sorry but all of what you list is just biased bullshit.
    - I've been one shotting mythic dungeon bosses with people since as early as 320. Maybe you just suck.
    - I've encountered plenty of Alliance players, and had full out wars in war mode which were insanely fun.
    - You need a group for world quest? Why? Cause you are a lazy fuck who wants to auto complete? Do it on your own, and if its an elite quest, you will just finish so fast, and go back to your shard you won't even encounter any hordes.
    - Mission table? Well, use it for reputation, and use your damn brain for once to farm gold.
    - Island expenditions are pretty fun, only problem is the reward system, which with enough feedback will most likely change.

I think we have a case of you being trash, and not the game here, dear friend.

Sorry OP, but it is objectively NOT literally trash ... that would require it to be old chicken bones, or packaging we don't use or similar stuff.

It is not.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    Try playing FF than talk shit about WOW.FF is boring,slow paced,unicorn friendly,ugly and lacks immersion.If you dont like wow then MMORPG is not for you.
    Sorry but that is an absolutely poor way of looking at the market of games.

"One game matters and that's it". "If it's not WoW then it sucks". It's not only borderline fanaticism but ignorance at it's finest.

There are plenty of MMOs I've played that imo are just as good as WoW. And have their own sets of issues. GW2, ESO, Neverwinter, Tera and FF14 are just few I'd say are as good as WoW. But again those games just like WoW are not without their own issues.

Also what the fuck is "unicorn friendly?" Elaborate. Because now it just feels you are throwing buzzwords around to trash another game to make one appear better.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-09-01 at 12:21 PM.