Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    OP will be back in few months with new topic, BEST XPAC evah!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    What does OMEGALUL mean?
    "lol" but omega-fied.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Ok. bye. Can i have your stuff ?
    No. Every damn item is BoP. If there is one thing I hate this game, is this.

What is this missionary table you're complaining about?

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    - people suck so hard, random mythic dungeons are not even possible. people with ilvl 340 deal less dmg than a tank with ilvl 320
    - warmode is so damn horde-sided, you can't even have proper world pvp. its a simple matter of "face randomly into a 5man horde grp and get killed"
    - finding a grp for a worldquest, means you queue into 5 grps, get faced 5 times into horde and get killed 5 times
    - the missonary table is a complete waste and damn useless. i guess thats what people asked. "make missons an addition but not a requirement". great, now you can send your troops 12 hrs for 80 gold and spend 40 ressources which you MAY get after getting farmed by doing a WQ.
    - island expeditions. OMEGALUL. atleast you can bug the enemy and easy win the mythic expeditions. you wont get rewards anyway. guess what, they will "fix" it too.

this expansions and the people playing it, make me sick and mad and what anything else.

i liked warmode and world pvp. i have 250k kills and all bg achievements, but this implementation is just stupid. the game is pure cancer and doing WQs is pure cancer. going into dungeons is pure cancer.

holy crap, i need a break from this and especially, i need to disable warmode. have fun playing an expansion around the faction war, if one faction is so damn outnumbering it and will disable warmode.
    I grieve for you. You’ve made WoW your enemy. And that is a war you’ll never win.

7+ Year Old Account
    then do what a normal person would do and just NOT play it.

Formerly known as Arafal

Mission table being useless is one of the best features of the expansion, I am hoping next expansion it's gone completely. Small little extra rewards are fine but not 2,5k Gold for doing NOTHING.

Not the best addon blizz has made for sure. However I wouldn’t call it complete trash.

- people suck so hard, random mythic dungeons are not even possible. people with ilvl 340 deal less dmg than a tank with ilvl 320
    Just had that thing once... and I've finished mythic for about 18/20 times.

- warmode is so damn horde-sided, you can't even have proper world pvp. its a simple matter of "face randomly into a 5man horde grp and get killed"
    I agree. And the worst thing is that if you attack a horde in 1v1 the other players from the Horde will help you/him. While Alliances are just passing by.

- finding a grp for a worldquest, means you queue into 5 grps, get faced 5 times into horde and get killed 5 times
    That's the reason why I've put my Warmode OFF. The 10% is not worth that time.

- the missonary table is a complete waste and damn useless. i guess thats what people asked. "make missons an addition but not a requirement". great, now
    Eompletely agree, the reward for some missions are stupid.

- island expeditions. OMEGALUL. atleast you can bug the enemy and easy win the mythic expeditions. you wont get rewards anyway. guess what, they will "fix" it too.
    Island expeditions are worse than scenarios. They're pretty much useless after doing the weekly for the AP.

Anyway guys, why you're all so negative towards OP? He has points. He may use "OMEGALUL" word or be kinda aggressive or be buzzkill. But stil... he has points.
    If you guys have nothing else to add, other than "LOL GOOD BYE THEN", then just remain silent or ignore the thread. It's just waste of your and OP time.
    If the thread wasn't worthy then it'd just be deleted/forgotten in the depths of the next pages after a few hours.

Honestly it sounds like you just suck at everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingspan View Post
    You know, I really do think that most people wanting to see a new expansion are “doing it wrong”. Unless you truly expect to play for a solid two years, then coming back at the beginning of an expansion is a horrible idea.

When an expansion begins, damn near everything in it is designed to hold you back and slow you down... but come in at the END of an expansion and everything is trying to push you along (shorter grinds, usually better gear, sometimes better experience gains). It is generally a much more pleasant experience if you want to feel like you achieved anything.

Of course Blizzard knows this and they do it on purpose. Being on a gaming high like that helps to sell that new expansion. The trick is remembering to walk away before you fall into the trap of being there when the new expansion breaks and it starts all over.
    Yap, my plan is to buy BFA whenever it goes on 50%+ sale and just sub for a month to enjoy the whole content properly.

If you are getting so pissed over a fucking video game you should reevaluate yourself. Go find a hobby and if your real life sucks and this game is your only escape change the game find another comfort zone.
    Last edited by Grusalugg; 2018-09-01 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    What does OMEGALUL mean?
    I don't know but warriors use it a lot like they use cringe for everything what they don't like. Quite embarrassing. It is really weird that OP think that part of a videogame is an illness.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    - the missonary table is a complete waste and damn useless. i guess thats what people asked. "make missons an addition but not a requirement". great, now you can send your troops 12 hrs for 80 gold and spend 40 ressources which you MAY get after getting farmed by doing a WQ.

this expansions and the people playing it, make me sick and mad and what anything else.

i liked warmode and world pvp. i have 250k kills and all bg achievements, but this implementation is just stupid. the game is pure cancer and doing WQs is pure cancer. going into dungeons is pure cancer.

holy crap, i need a break from this and especially, i need to disable warmode. have fun playing an expansion around the faction war, if one faction is so damn outnumbering it and will disable warmode.
    1. I've had no trouble in mythics... what do all of yours have in common... hmmm...
    2. So make your own group for war mode? Or don't and git gud.
    3. If the mission table is a useless waste of time then don't use it. As you pointed out it is optional
    4. Can't refute the expeditions as I haven't been so bored as to waste my time with that crap yet.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Mission table being useless is one of the best features of the expansion, I am hoping next expansion it's gone completely. Small little extra rewards are fine but not 2,5k Gold for doing NOTHING.
    Bro come on, 2.5k is nothing. There is a vendor mount that costs 5 million, stop pretending anything with three zeroes on the end is a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    - people suck so hard
    You're just rude.

random mythic dungeons are not even possible.
    That's wrong. I did many random mythic dungeons successfully.

people with ilvl 340 deal less dmg than a tank with ilvl 320
    That's not a problem. Just uninstall recount. There are very few dps checks in mythic dungeons and those have very low requirements.

Get a group then or disable warmode? I wouldn't enable warmode without group of friends.

For me mission table is useful. I'm grinding reputation, artifact power. Don't send your troops for gold if you don't need it? There are plenty of missions.

A lot of people like it. Don't participate if you don't like it. I don't like arenas or pet battles, should I whine about it? No, I just skip it.

May be it's time to chill a few months. If you're paying for a game that makes you mad, it means that you're doing something wrong. It was a long time ago since I enjoyed WoW so much.

10+ Year Old Account

Dude, killing ally in warmode is the only thing that make me wanna resub. Turn off WM or just do the wisest thing: switch to horde and start to enjoy world quest again.

People these days don't seem to know what the word "literally" means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Bro come on, 2.5k is nothing. There is a vendor mount that costs 5 million, stop pretending anything with three zeroes on the end is a lot.
    It's not about the amount it's the fact that 2,5k Gold DEVALUES every WQ that has gold, 700 gold from emissary? Worthless if you can just click twice and get 2,5k. Why even bother. People never understand why mission tables is shit because they just see the amount, not the implication of it. In any case, it's gone now and it makes me do 700 gold emissary.

Turn warmode off and most of your problems listed go away as well.