[megathread] Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker

Hate to start the thread off on a negtive but holy fuck do they not know what the word Balance imeans. Why am I at level 8 going against level 70+ people who have unlocked the most powerful Jutsu. Also getting stun locked and 1shot is so awesome..........urg.

Game looked fun so I figured I would give it a go. But all day long its been non-stop dealing with high level players like this and people afking on my team.

This may be the first game I have bought since Dissidia NT that I am regretting. If they don't balance stuff soon honestly I may just sell my copy.

How has your experience been?

(By the way I have been playing on PS4)
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    I sitll don't know if it's suppose to be to or と

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I sitll don't know if it's suppose to be to or と
    Its to and its a dumb title lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I'm tempted to buy it but I kinda fear I won't like the controls/gameplay :/
    any games with a similar control system?

I hope that Kagura and the goth puppet user from the Boruto anime will get in!

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I'm tempted to buy it but I kinda fear I won't like the controls/gameplay :/
    any games with a similar control system?
    The controls are fine really. It's super easy to get into but until they balance the game better I would avoid it.

got my hands on the codex version and I must say....
    I think I will wait for future updates/dlc/whatever before I give it another try