Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycon View Post
    Sure why not thats why DNA test kits was made for HAR HAR
    DNA kits are for people who can pay for them and work for them. Everyone else is beholden to what they say DNA kits say.

What I mean is, I was raped while married. I didn't know who the father was. How do I know that the people who did a DNA test are telling the truth? What if they just said the father was my husband because the State told them to do that so that my husband had to pay for the child? I didn't know who raped me and no one ever found him. I decided to have my kid, and personally, I think he looks like my husband. So, there's that. I mean, he looks like him now. At birth, he didn't look like anyone, imo.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2018-09-02 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    Abortion.

So what? Do uneasy ways have a moral priority?
    Kinda? Most people that chose abortion only do it to escape responsibility of their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraynor View Post
    Kinda? Most people that chose abortion only do it to escape responsibility of their actions.
    Actually, it would be harder for me to let a doctor muck around up in my uterus to abort my pregnancy then it would for me to remain pregnant even though I don't want a kid and would never take care of it if I and it were lucky enough to survive birth.

I wouldn't go to a doctor and abort but I also won't take care of a kid if one falls outta me after I fuck my husband, is what I am saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Total Crica View Post
    DNA kits are for people who can pay for them and work for them. Everyone else is beholden to what they say DNA kits say.

What I mean is, I was raped while married. I didn't know who the father was. How do I know that the people who did a DNA test are telling the truth? What if they just said the father was my husband because the State told them to do that so that my husband had to pay for the child? I didn't know who raped me and no one ever found him. I decided to have my kid, and personally, I think he looks like my husband. So, there's that. I mean, he looks like him now. At birth, he didn't look like anyone, imo.
    So sorry to hear that

I make no bones that i dont take these threads or any threads seriously but when i hear stories like yours it does hit home.

Sorry if i came off kinda flippant but these sort of threads shouldnt come up on MMO champ and iam sure if we had any kind of mods around here this threads wouldve been shut down cause of MMO champ forum rules!

to be honest? i don't know. i hope I never have to find out. I don't want children. plus I'm older and first pregnancy at my age is very likely to have complications both for me and the fetus. both SO and I do our best to prevent pregnancy from happening in a first place. but at the same time... I don't know. its much easier to choose abortion when the question is purely theoretical, but that would also be not being fully honest with myself. I'm pro choice. but what that means is that I think each individual should be able to make their own choices when it comes to their bodies and its not up to me to tell them what to do. I simply don't know which choice I would make with mine.

P.S. it is NOT morally wrong to have an abortion. it IS morally wrong to bring child into the world that is unwanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mycon View Post
    So sorry to hear that

I make no bones that i dont take these threads or any threads seriously but when i hear stories like yours it does hit home.

Sorry if i came off kinda flippant but these sort of threads shouldnt come up on MMO champ and iam sure if we had any kind of mods around here this threads wouldve been shut down cause of MMO champ forum rules!
    Nah, i was honestly curious how you felt. Don't feel bad for me it happened 25 years ago and my life now is fine, I was worried about you, actually. Well, the man's perspective anyway. I mean, my husband wound up having to pay for the child simply because the DNA test said it was his. What if it was actually the rapists but the state made the DNA ppl say it was my husbands because the rapist couldn't be found? Would that be fair for my husband?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    it IS morally wrong to bring child into the world that is unwanted.
    I don't think I should have to mutilate myself in order to make sure an unwanted kid doesn't fall outta my uterus, nor do I think I should have to not have sex with my husband to make sure an unwanted kid doesn't fall outta my uterus, regardless of what other's think about an unwanted kid falling outta my uterus.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2018-09-02 at 01:59 PM.

Deleted
    Abort.

The wisest decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Abort.

The wisest decision.
    For who? What's good for the ant might not be good for the anteater.

10+ Year Old Account
    This happened to me several years ago. Didn't wrap, didn't think, didn't care about anything except the sex.

What happened? I got my ass out of school and got a job. I had to put my entire life on hold to support the child we were bringing into this world.

Man the FK up and handle your responsibilities. Im glad I did.

Some of the best memories I have are with my kid.

Or you can just get rid of it. I mean its up to you and if you KNOW you wont be able to step up and be that father/mother, its a far better option than you abandoning the kid.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Go see a doctor, 43-year-old males are not supposed to get pregnant!
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

I don't want children so I would flat out tell her that if see wants to keep the child I won't be around anymore. It's up to her after that. No one should be forced to be a parent if they don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex View Post
    Go see a doctor, 43-year-old males are not supposed to get pregnant!
    this is 2018 and you are not aloud to say that!

Abortion, parenthood should be planned far ahead otherwise chances are it will be hell on earth.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    abort

/10

I would have to live it to answer you, but I would abort it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll man up if she decides to keep it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Abort, I don't like children.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    have a daughter or son? put it up for adoption after birth? would u want abortion? what would u do if there was a unintended pregnancy?
    Man up and be the best father ever?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Both my pregnancies were unintended. I had both my daughters.
    I really hope both happened even through u used protection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming my partner is of like mind; abortion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    I don't want children so I would flat out tell her that if see wants to keep the child I won't be around anymore. It's up to her after that. No one should be forced to be a parent if they don't want to.
    No one forced you into putting that small slimy worm into her u know?