Thread: Outlaw St dmg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMavros View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...rmoon/Mavroula There you go. Not sure where i got them tbh.
    I think I know... no given "source" like Quest, Boss, Vendor (wowhead and other database tools), lowest itemlevel value 280 (nothing similar to dungeons for example).

Vol'dun emissary cache had an Azerite Cache a couple of days ago (the higher the players itemlevel, the higher the cache - up to 340).

"Random Azerite Item of >any< slot..." ... gets Shoulders with Deadshot. You lucky *** ******* :P Congrats. Literally the jackpot.

P.S.: Nevermind, someone said so already, didn't reload the page again and went a dungeon in between your post and his :>
    Last edited by mmoce573be3c6a; 2018-09-02 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Both my outlaw and my sub sims around 11.5 k.
    But outlaw is massively higher on the rng making sub more consistant

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    I sim 11.5 k with 2x Paradise Lost traits so RNG is not really an issue. That trait makes the Outlaw spec much more consistent. When I take the traits which are recommended by the sim tools and icy-veins etc. then my ST damage is reduced both in the sims and in-game compared to when I take Paradise Lost.

When I test on target dummies in game, the ST damage of Sub and Outlaw over 5 min is also about the same.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2018-09-02 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    The RNG variance of Outlaw is somewhat overstated. The most dramatic outlier is actually getting the full roll, which is just a bonus you don't really count on but is nice if it happens. It practically doesn't factor into things, because it's so rare.

On the average outcomes, a RtB slump where you repeatedly hit the wrong buffs is fairly readily balanced by the times where you do. The variance is higher than with many other specs, that is absolutely true, but it's far less severe than many people make it sound.

Fair enough In that case they're both fine lol, ive been playing Survival a lot lately so havent tested either on my 340 rogue but tbh i havent touched outlaw since my 2nd m0

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    The RNG variance of Outlaw is somewhat overstated. The most dramatic outlier is actually getting the full roll, which is just a bonus you don't really count on but is nice if it happens. It practically doesn't factor into things, because it's so rare.

On the average outcomes, a RtB slump where you repeatedly hit the wrong buffs is fairly readily balanced by the times where you do. The variance is higher than with many other specs, that is absolutely true, but it's far less severe than many people make it sound.
    Yea I agree, even those times where I roll a single TB 3x in a row I'm still doing respectable damage even though it feels absolutely terrible. But most of the time RNGesus is pretty good to me. The current state of RtB is leaps and bounds better than it was in Legion, in the end I still don't really like it but at least it's tolerable now.

The femptation to jump back onto my Rogue after playing loads of Survival is massive, only concern is the nerfbat that rogue is almost definitely going to receive. Apart from that both outlaw and sub are refreshingly fun to play.