Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Was that sim conducted with Nightly or Weekly enabled? Rising Death should be inferior, generally speaking, after yesterday's change to SimC. This is with 340 gear, if you have lower gear then Rising Death may outperform the Agility potion but I am curious about yours specifically (and anyone else doing this sim, feel free to link it here).
    Well, it sims now agi potion > rising death:

No potion 11709 - Sim 0
    Rising death 12073 (+3.11%) - Sim 1
    Agility potion 12104 (+3.37%) - Sim 2

Was that sim conducted with Nightly or Weekly enabled? Rising Death should be inferior, generally speaking, after yesterday's change to SimC. This is with 340 gear, if you have lower gear then Rising Death may outperform the Agility potion but I am curious about yours specifically (and anyone else doing this sim, feel free to link it here).
    I ran it with nightly build as always.
    Just ran it again in a combined advanced sim and here are the results: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...JkmVyXb6Pmv64p
    Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...s/druffballern

These were my results
    Comparing the 3 potions - https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...ZAknxKWFwJ3cz4

Also I did some stat weights on both:
    https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...8CM64iJAAnNkEC - agility made my mastery and crit stat values higher
    https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...jBWCkbLK1Q7PkP - Rising Death made my haste stat way higher

Interesting isn't it. I noticed that by default raidbots is using Rising Death which changes our values a bit, so I would recommend people to always change their potion when doing simulations like these.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every offensive ability, so including Multi and Crows.
    Bookmarked this for future reference.

Would SV benefit from these macros as well, or does it make any difference?

Jeez how is everyone siming so high, im 342 and i only sim 10,800 but all of you are around the same ilvl and sim for more?

Neck is only 17. Maybe thats it?

I'd link a sim but i cant. My sim dps is 10,880 DPS, 342 ilvl

Character name is Moonuredps-Sargeras

does the sim count for /cast claw macro or its leave it at auto cast with 0.6 sec ?

Deleted
    "Because the in-game "auto-cast" system for Hunter pets is very slow, it is recommended to put these 3 lines into macros for all of your offensive spells."

Could someone give me an example of this? Im really bad at macros.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a guide for setting up weakauras for BM hunters?

Quote Originally Posted by blulingo View Post
    "Because the in-game "auto-cast" system for Hunter pets is very slow, it is recommended to put these 3 lines into macros for all of your offensive spells."

Could someone give me an example of this? Im really bad at macros.
    #showtooltip Kill Command
    /cast Claw(Basic Attack)
    /cast Bite(Basic Attack)
    /cast Smack(Basic Attack)
    /cancelaura Aspect of the Turtle
    /cast Kill Command

Above is my macro for basically all attacks. Just replace the 2 Kill Commands with e.g. Cobra Shot or Chimaera Shot.
    You can remove the "/cancelaura Aspect of the Turtle" if you prefer that out.
    Also if you're running out of characters for your macro you could remove the "(basic attack)" part, as I don't think it's needed for the macro to work.
    Last edited by Nythiz; 2018-09-02 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekom View Post
    does the sim count for /cast claw macro or its leave it at auto cast with 0.6 sec ?
    Simulations currently assume that it is left on autocast with no macro, meaning that it gets the 0.6s delay.

If you use "bugs=0" in your sim, it will act as if it is used perfectly on Cd, every time.

Simulations currently assume that it is left on autocast with no macro, meaning that it gets the 0.6s delay.

If you use "bugs=0" in your sim, it will act as if it is used perfectly on Cd, every time.
    thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by Undustas View Post
    Jeez how is everyone siming so high, im 342 and i only sim 10,800 but all of you are around the same ilvl and sim for more?

Neck is only 17. Maybe thats it?

I'd link a sim but i cant. My sim dps is 10,880 DPS, 342 ilvl

Character name is Moonuredps-Sargeras
    Seems like you just use different Sim settings. This is what I get, when I sim your char: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...LPegsRCoCFakDV

Quote Originally Posted by andreasels View Post
    Seems like you just use different Sim settings. This is what I get, when I sim your char: https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...LPegsRCoCFakDV
    Hmmm yeah I guess I do then, I use default and 10k iterations.

Unless I'm not sure if there's options I'm not clicking or something I should change from raidbots.

That sim makes me happy though!

Hmmm yeah I guess I do then, I use default and 10k iterations.

Unless I'm not sure if there's options I'm not clicking or something I should change from raidbots.

That sim makes me happy though!
    Those are the settings I use: https://imgur.com/a/bJ9tYsj

So I have a question and it might of been answered in the guide, it just wasn't very specific. Should you delay kill command to get a last second barbed shot to make sure you have frenzy up for as long as possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Eutyr View Post
    So I have a question and it might of been answered in the guide, it just wasn't very specific. Should you delay kill command to get a last second barbed shot to make sure you have frenzy up for as long as possible?
    That's like the very first point in the rotation section.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    That's like the very first point in the rotation section.
    Yeah I know but it also says not to waste even a second of kill command off cooldown and obviously you can reapply frenzy before it falls off and cast kill command off cooldown but what im wondering is, is it worth delaying kill command 1-2 seconds to get a late as possible barbed shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eutyr View Post
    Yeah I know but it also says not to waste even a second of kill command off cooldown and obviously you can reapply frenzy before it falls off and cast kill command off cooldown but what im wondering is, is it worth delaying kill command 1-2 seconds to get a late as possible barbed shot.
    I'm pretty sure you will always delay KC to keep Barbed Shot at 3 stacks. In any situation you want to maintain 3 stacks if possible, but you especially want 3 stacks during all Bestial Wraths.

I'm pretty sure you will always delay KC to keep Barbed Shot at 3 stacks. In any situation you want to maintain 3 stacks if possible, but you especially want 3 stacks during all Bestial Wraths.
    I understand obviously its the most important thing to keep 3 stacks over using a kill command but do you delay your kill commands to use barbed shot at the last milliseconds of your frenzy buff so you can potentially keep 3 stacks longer but you might be delaying your kill command 1-2 seconds sometimes to do so.

Deleted
    I'm suprised to see the Barbed Shot trait so far down in the list and the Aspect of the Wild one so high up.

The cooldown is pretty long.

Guess I'll have to try to work without the duration extension