Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    Well. Arms Warriors, Frost Mages, Outlaw Rogues and DH are doing crazy damage.

So Elemental, Shadow, Fire, and Affliction will probably get nerfed.
    Haha, you made my day

- - - Updated - - -

Why are people saying Rogue (well at least Outlaw and Sub) need a nerf?

Rogue seem to be overall the most hated class and I don't get why, is it cause of sudden world PvP attacks?

I have played lots of Outlaw (against my will cause no daggers) and I don't understand how you can say it needs a nerf. Yes, AoE is pretty good, but in the end of the day, it's single target raid boss damage that will determine of nerf/buff. And Outlaws single target damage is pathetic, even with super low chance all buffs roll the bones.

Sub is strong, but not overpoweredly strong, don't think it needs a nerf really. Maybe very minor, but not something I would raise my voice over.

Assassination on the other hand needs a big buff.

The only class I can think of that needs a nerf is Frost Mages at the moment, they are insane both PvP and PvE atm.

However, regardless of what class who need what, I thinkt that nerfing is always bad, cause it's a backward system that takes things away from us. Instead buff other classes to match the "overpowered" ones.
    Last edited by Battlebeard; 2018-09-02 at 09:48 PM.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    I hope for a forbearance nerf .... you know paladins having immunity and a second life in a 20 second CD is just trash class balance
    If you are capable of forcing a paladin into bubbling and then using lay on hands 30 (not 20) seconds later, then just kill them 5 seconds after they use their last cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Lain View Post
    Rogues, mages, aff lock, maybe ret. I'd like to see BM get a pvp nerf. Also nerf that trinket that gives arms warriors 80k dps.
    You mean Merektha's Fang? They nerfed that the day after they buffed it.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    All I'm gonna say is.

Leave my Outlaw Rogue the fuck alone. .
    I'm a little surprised by this as well. Certainly on AoE fights I do fine but I dont' feel at all that strong ST. Which feels typically outlaw.

It probably doesn't matter since we're all going to play something with more reliable single target anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Because Ret was so weak during the entirety of Legion?
    Ah yes true, people are always looking for ret dps for their mythic+ run.
    How could I forget about about!

If you don't even understand the difference between not being weak and doing good please don't respond.

Comet storm will probably be nerfed so that frost mage AoE is back down to the utterly broken FO/Blizzard "spam", meaning that you will only be able to actually AoE every other pack again. I'm not sure if they will touch DH, but imho they are way too mobile for the dmg they dish out atm both ST and especially AoE. Arms is 50/50, one wuwwior spec needs to be OP each tier, unless they buff fuwwy massively arms will probably stay. I could see them reducing the silly way the sparrow-wannabes deal aoe dmg a bit, haven't seen many good rogues though so far so I doubt they will shit on all specs.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-09-03 at 09:28 AM.

Deleted
    They will probably run a tuning pass over the Azerite traits which will affect all classes and specs in some ways. They have already shown a willingness to nerf certain traits heavily, and there's some which are clearly very, very out of line. Dagger in the Back/Thunderous Blast/Laser Matrix on ST for multiple classes and specs is a clear one, Synaptic Spark Capacitor and Barrage Of Many Bombs for AoE, again for multiple classes and specs as well.

Basically anything which is advised as "must have" azerite traits by most people; these are highly likely to get "re-balanced" to make the rest of the traits viable.

And honestly they should be too. Having 90% of traits effectively garbage compared to a small handful of meaningful ones is simply poor at the moment.

I laughed! Very accurate though!
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    If they nerf frost mage i actually wonder how they'll do it. Their single target is middle of the pack, but their AoE is strong. All of their aoe abilities short of blizzard are used in single target. Frozen orb being the bulk of the damage.
    Frozen Orb is not the one people here bitch about, it's CS + Freeze/FN. FO/Blizzard is maybe a bit above average AoE, but unless you tank pulls like crazy and stacks them all perfectly on top of one another you can't really use that for every trash pack.

10+ Year Old Account

I laughed at this even before going ahead with the thread

I'd say ele shaman and warlocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Deleted
    Well Outlaw only do massive dmg on 3+ mobs, their ST is still horrible tho ^^ don't think i've encountered many DPS that needs a nerf rather than seen way to many classes/specs that needs a buff to even be close to compete with the top5-6

Deleted
    I play enhance and disc. I can see a nerf coming for both specs. gonna be hard to balance disc for pvp without ruining it for pve. curious to see what they'll do with it.

God I wish he was joking, but we all know it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    However, regardless of what class who need what, I thinkt that nerfing is always bad, cause it's a backward system that takes things away from us. Instead buff other classes to match the "overpowered" ones.
    I also think its better to buff the weak specs to match stronger ones. But a thread won't get the same attention, if one can't pull out the "bannhammer" argument ;-) .

For me it is very difficult to say which spec needs buff or is too strong, as there are so many unknown variables with gear-stats and azerite traits. Maybe a now 'overpowered' class just won't get the same updates as a 'underperforming' one, and will be on par, as soon as the raid opens and gear comes in...

Not playing one, but I hope bears get a bit more mitigation against magic damage...

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Discipline hopefully
    It won't take a rocket scientist to figure out that a spec healing as much as any other healer while DPSing almost as much as any other DPS is just a bit much
    I agree, but I kinda hope at this point they just change it back to a normal healer or a dps spec.
    Switching between dps and healing the entire fight just feels bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Why must you hurt me so
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Sub Rogues need changes to cooldown stacking and burst to stop them deleting people inside CS/KS but keep them competitive in PvE

...so they'll probably just get nerfed into the ground

i see some posts about wind walker monks being strong and probably getting nerfed too.
    as a windwalker monk i think this wont happen because currently i usually top DPS meters in mythic dungeons on bosses because our burst is insane. but if we would take a look at some longer fights for example raids and mythic + bosses, the dps will probably be on par with other DPS. we have short windows of doing insane dmg but the rest of the time our dps is a little under avarage. overall the DPS is good but it doesnt feel OP.

also the AoE of a monk has been nerfed since BfA. they are not as strong as they used to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you dare touch my arms warrior. Hes balanced af.