Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Why does armor in Wow always look so clunky and bulky nowadays? In TBC for example, the Tier Sets gave off a much more elegant, regal vibe. Even classic green stuff was more appealing, a lot of people still use them for all kinds of skimpy transmogs, like all those detailed plate bikinis and leg plates for example, why don't they make armor like this anymore?

Heh, Dwemer armor for the plate. I like it, honestly.
    Cloth Mythic one also looks fancy, the rest - not so much, questing greens indeed.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling View Post
    Why do you guys keep saying first raid tier doesn't get tier sets?

Vanilla - MC had T1
    TBC - Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon all had t4
    WotLK - Naxx had T6
    Cata - Blackrock and Twilight had T11

Its only been recently when Blizzard stopped putting in effort and started gating stuff due to low effort that we stopped seeing them
    If the last 4 expans has low effort accordingly you why are you still playing the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    They all look the same...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treydor View Post
    Why do people continuously make excuses for Blizzard? This is a massive company whose game has had massive successes. The game is still extremely profitable and thriving.

In their current state azerite armor, island expeditions, follower missions and these raid sets are not up to the quality I've come to expect from Blizzard and we as players deserve better.
    You deserve nothing and your personal opinion is not universal.

I'm disappointed

I get that our heroes get "Influenced" and loot items from Uldir and thus their gear looks like Titan gear, but i never liked that concept. The only time it really worked was in ICC for me (Paladins with skulls on their tier sets lol), but even back then each class had their own set times 3 (from 3 difficulties) now it's 4 sets for every plate, mail, clothe and leather wearer and that's lame

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You deserve nothing and your personal opinion is not universal.
    As somebody who pays money for a product, my opinion most certainly matters, especially when it's shared by many people who also make this company profitable. I've played all of Blizzard's games and have been playing World of Warcraft since vanilla. I also own stock in ATVI.

This type of response is exactly what I'm talking about. Why do you feel the need to post such a disclaimer? Like I'm criticizing you personally... I'm not. We both want the same thing I imagine. A quality experience that displays Blizzard's amazing art style, gameplay and story telling. So far, azerite gear, island expeditions and these raid sets aren't doing it.

** Edit to clean up spelling
    Last edited by Treydor; 2018-09-03 at 01:24 AM.

As somebody who pays money for a product, my opinion most certainly matters, especially when it's shared by many people who also buy the company's products.

This type of response is exactly what I'm talking about. Why do you feel the need to post such a disclaimer? Like I'm criticizing you personally.
    I know right? how much more lazier can blizzard gets? I mean you now have 4 sets for ALL correspondent class. Before you had 3 sets for a SINGLE class.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    36 vs 32, not including the 4 island expedition sets.
    I'm more worried about the descent in quality. Raid sets have always been the most well-designed ones in the game. Comparing what is available in Uldir to the stuff in EN/NH... yikes. The PvP side fares better as the Warfront/Glad gear looks decent across the board and the Alliance sets in particular are great. But I really don't think Blizzard was that done with class sets, some like Hunters, DHs and Monks still could have used new sets. And if nothing else what we got here just isn't up to par at all design-wise. Even the more mediocre tiers (such as T14 or T18) had a better overall quality than a selection that has literally one set that doesn't have loads of people immediately say ''garbage''. This is Trial of the Crusader all over again.

Also, you forgot the Class Hall sets in your Legion analysis, as well as the ToV ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    As somebody who pays money for a product, my opinion most certainly matters, especially when it's shared by many people who also buy the company's products.

This type of response is exactly what I'm talking about. Why do you feel the need to post such a disclaimer? Like I'm criticizing you personally.
    Your opinion matters no more then any one else’s. You can not like it all you want that how ever doesn’t mean you deserve any thing.

I also don’t care if you critize then I’ve already stated in the thread that I don’t personally like what they did with sets but to pretend that you speak for the players or that you deserve any thing is laughable.

Wow.. this is terrible. Maybe the mythic cloth set.. but really just looks like the old priest Tier. This is sad.

Your opinion matters no more then any one else’s. You can not like it all you want that how ever doesn’t mean you deserve any thing.

I also don’t care if you critize then I’ve already stated in the thread that I don’t personally like what they did with sets but to pretend that you speak for the players or that you deserve any thing is laughable.
    There are more people that agrees with him than with you, I guarantee you if he post it on the forum. There will be a universal agreement on what he spokes of. Just take a glance on the forum or even reddit and see what a lazy expansion it has been.

Heck just look at this thread look at all the message, people universally agree that this sets are trash.

Sorry, but I never proclaimed to be speaking for ALL players...? That's foolish to act and treat my post like I am. With that said, it's undeniable that there is a large portion of the player base who share the same concerns I posted about earlier...

Blizz gets lazier and lazier

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but I never proclaimed to be speaking for ALL players...? That's foolish to act and treat my post like I am. With that said, it's undeniable that there is a large portion of the player base who share the same concerns I posted about earlier...
    So saying we as players deserve better is only talking for your self? Why bring up players in mass at all if your only speaking for your self.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I'm more worried about the descent in quality. Raid sets have always been the most well-designed ones in the game. Comparing what is available in Uldir to the stuff in EN/NH... yikes. The PvP side fares better as the Warfront/Glad gear looks decent across the board and the Alliance sets in particular are great. But I really don't think Blizzard was that done with class sets, some like Hunters, DHs and Monks still could have used new sets. And if nothing else what we got here just isn't up to par at all design-wise. Even the more mediocre tiers (such as T14 or T18) had a better overall quality than a selection that has literally one set that doesn't have loads of people immediately say ''garbage''. This is Trial of the Crusader all over again.

Also, you forgot the Class Hall sets in your Legion analysis, as well as the ToV ones.
    Quality is entirely subjective. Personally I think the Uldir mail set is probably the best mail armor in the game. NH armor is very shiny but not much else. The cloth ones are good, the plate is mediocre, DK and Shaman are eye cancer, druid is the only good leather one.

I didn't add Class Hall sets because they are just reskinned CM gold sets with parts removed. Trial of Valor sets could be added, I suppose, although realistically they are an inbetween raid instance, so we'd have to see if the Zuldazar raid adds sets.

But even if we add the ToV sets, you're still coming out with less sets in Legion because of the Islands 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunahh View Post
    Why does armor in Wow always look so clunky and bulky nowadays? In TBC for example, the Tier Sets gave off a much more elegant, regal vibe. Even classic green stuff was more appealing, a lot of people still use them for all kinds of skimpy transmogs, like all those detailed plate bikinis and leg plates for example, why don't they make armor like this anymore?
    Guys daughter asked why the dragons wore bikinis so we cant get it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Only four different sets and even they look mostly crappy and rushed? Very disappointing.
    They also all look super similar; and they're all pretty much plate armor.

YAWN.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr chub View Post
    Guys daughter asked why the dragons wore bikinis so we cant get it anymore.
    I mean, if your kid is too young to understand that "some people dress provocatively to show off their body because they're proud of it," your kid is too young to be playing WoW.

Chris Metzen was often as airheaded as he was a prolific VA in wow.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

So saying we as players deserve better is only talking for your self? Why bring up players in mass at all if your only speaking for your self.
    lol, yikes dude. I'm going to end this back and forth with you. I hope you have a great night! Take care.

10+ Year Old Account
    These are, in my squalid opinion, all quite fugly bar the mythic cloth set. I am not a fan of losing tier sets. Keep the set bonuses out of the equation if you must, just give me back my leet warlock tier designs Blizz, not this shiz.